TISS BAT 2021 Registration – Tata Institute of Social Sciences will soon release the application form for TISS BAT 2021 at tiss.edu. Clearing 10+2 and maximum of 23 years of age is the eligibility requirement for TISS BAT 2021. Candidates have to follow certain processes in order to fill the form such as : Registration, filling the details, uploading the documents and payment of application fee. Make sure to provide the correct email. Id and mobile no. while registration because they are point of contact. Tata Institute of Social Sciences conducts the TISS BAT 2021 for the selection of the candidates who seek admission in undergraduate programmes in Social Sciences and Social Work in Rural Development. Get more about the process, dates here.
TISS BAT 2021 Registration
The registration for TISS BAT 2021 will be available soon. Direct link to apply will be available then.
TISS BAT 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates who are planning to apply for the TISS BAT 2021, must be aware of the important dates relating to the events. The admission timeline for BA admissions will be announced shortly. Meanwhile, the tentative timeline is as follows.
|Announcement of Admission||January 2021|
|Online Application form available from||Will Be Announced Soon|
|Last day for filling online application||Will Be Announced Soon|
TISS BAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria For B.A Courses
Not every student can participate in the TISS BAT Registration process. Only those who fulfill the eligibility requirement can take part in the application process. Thus candidates who are willing to take the admission in the B.A courses must check the criteria given below:
- Students should have passed 12th Class with any subject stream from a recognised board.
- Appearing candidates of 10+2 who are awaiting results are also eligible to apply. If selected then the final pass result should be produced at the time of joining the programme
- Candidates should be or less than 23 years of age at the time of appearing for the TISS-BAT 2021, as on April 30, 2021. Applications from candidates over this age will not be entertained.
Documents Required To Fill The TISS BAT Form 2021
Before filling the application form, candidates must be ready with the documents to fill the online form. Make sure to have the documents in the prescribed format. Check the documents and the format.
|Documents||File Size||File Format|
|Marksheet of the last qualified exam||within 500 KB|
|Signature||303 pixels (width) * 132 pixels (height)||jpg/.png format|
|Photograph||113 pixels (width) *170 pixels (height)||jpg/.png format|
|Income certificate ( for reserved category)||within 500 KB|
|Caste/Tribe certificates for SC/ST candidates||within 500 KB|
|PwD Certificates||within 500 KB|
|Non-creamy layer certificate for OBC||within 500 KB|
|Bonafide certificate of candidates still in the final year (all candidates)||within 500 KB|
|Armed Forced Certificate||within 500 KB|
|Kashmiri Migrant Certificate||within 500 KB|
How To Apply for TISS BAT 2021?
Candidates have to follow certain steps in order to fill the form in an online mode such as:
- Enter the personal and educational details
- Upload the documents (Prescribed Format)
- Payment of the application fee.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official site of TISS i.e tiss.edu
- In a home page, search and click on “Admission”
- Visit the B.A Admission Link
- Candidates need to click on “Click Here to Visit the Online Application System” Link
- A login page will appear in font of the screen and then click on the “ Click Here For Registration”
- A registration page will appear in font of the screen and candidates have to enter the email id and the captcha and then click on the “Register”
- Candidates receive an email in their registered email id to set the password.
- Use the email id and the password to login into the account to complete the application from.
Step 2: Fill The Application Form
- Access the TISS BAT 2021 Login Portal by using an email id and password to fill the application form.
- Now enter the personal and educational and other details required.
- Select the exam centre as per the preference.
Step 3: Upload the documents
Candidates have to upload the scanned images of the documents and the photograph and signature. The details of the file size and format is mentioned above. Failing to have the documents in the prescribed format, documents will not be able to upload and hence the application form will be incomplete. So follow the instructions very carefully while uploading the images.
Step 4: Payment Of The Application Fee
Candidates have to make the payment in an online mode through debit card/credit card, net banking. The application fee differs as per the category
|General and OBC||Rs 1025|
|SC/ST (family income below 2.5 lakhs) and OBC (non-creamy layer with less than 1 lakh income)||Rs 250|
|SC/ST (family income above 2.5 lakhs)||Rs 500|
What After Submitting TISS BAT 2021 Registration Form?
After the successful completion of the registration form process, the institute will release the TISS BAT 2021 Admit Card. Only the registered candidates can download the admit card in an online mode at the official site of TISS. Candidates have to enter the login credentials in order to have the TISS BAT 2021 hall ticket. This is an important document that candidates need to carry along with the identity proof on the day of the examination. Details mentioned in the admit card are: Candidate’s Name, Roll No, Exam date & timing, Exam Venue and more.
Also, check the details on TISS BAT 2021 Result
TISS BAT 2021 Registration FAQs
Ans. Candidates can apply in an online mode.
Ans. No, it is not refundable.
Ans. List of documents are:
– Marksheet of the last exam
– Scanned Photograph
– Scanned Signature
– Income certificate
– Caste/Tribe certificates
– Certificate of disability for PWD candidates
– Non-creamy layer certificate for OBC
– Bonafide certificate of candidates still in the final year
Ans. One can pay the application fee in an online mode.
Official website: tiss.edu.