TBJEE 2022 – The application form for TBJEE 2022 is now over. Now, the admit card will release by the 2nd week of April. This expected date is mentioned in the official prospectus. The exact date is yet to be announced. It will be released on the official website tbjee.nic.in. The exam will be conducted on April 27, 2022. There will be three papers. Exam for Physics and Chemistry will be held from 11:00 – 12:30 pm. Then exam for Biology will be conducted from 1:30 – 2:15 pm. Finally, Mathematics exam will be conducted from 2:45 – 3:30 pm. The model answer key will be released on April 29, 2022. Candidates will be able to challenge this answer key. The result for the exam will then be released by the end of May 2022.
Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE), is Tripura’s state-level annual common entrance test which is conducted by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE). Candidates seeking admission in professional degree courses like Engineering, Medical, Agricultural and Technological can apply to give this exam. TBJEE is conducted in offline mode. It is important to submit the TJEE application form 2022 before the last date. Read the full article for more information about TBJEE 2022 such as eligibility criteria, the application process, Results etc.
Latest – The admit card for TJEE 2022 will release by the second week of April 2022, as mentioned in the official prospectus. Click here for more details.
Latest – TJEE 2022 prospectus is out. Click here to download.
Latest – TJEE 2022 exam will be held on April 27, 2022.
TBJEE 2022 Dates
Check out the Important dates of the TBJEE 2022 examination from the table given below:
|Application Form(Open)||16th Feb 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd week of April 2022|
|TBJEE Exam Date||27th April 2022|
TBJEE 2022 Overview
Given below is an overview of TBJEE 2022. Candidates can refer to the table given for brief information regarding TBJEE 2022.
|Name of the exam||Tripura Joint Entrance Examination(TJEE)|
|Conducting body||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination(TBJEE)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses||Veterinary Science, Engineering, Fisheries Science, Agriculture Science|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Registration Fee||General (UR) Male Candidates|
SC and ST Male Candidates
All Female and BPL (Male and Female) Candidates
TBJEE 2022 Syllabus
Students are advised to follow and complete their syllabus to prepare well for the exam. The syllabus of TBJEE comprises 4 subjects, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Students can check the exam syllabus for TBJEE 2022 given below.
|Physics||Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Work, Energy & Power, Gravitation, Rotational Motion,|
Properties of Solids & Liquids, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Oscillations & Waves, Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism,
Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents, Optics,
Electromagnetic Waves, Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation, Electronic Devices,
Atoms & Nuclei, Communication Systems
|Chemistry||Atomic Structure, Nuclear Chemistry, Periodic Classification of Elements, |
Chemical Bonding, Stoichiometry, Gaseous State, Solutions
Acids and Bases, Electrochemistry, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical kinetics
Chemical Energetics, Surface chemistry, Hydrogen and its compounds
Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals, Group Elements, IV Group Elements
V Group Elements, VI Group Elements, VII Group Elements, Noble Gases
Transition Elements (d Block), Environmental Chemistry, Hydrocarbons
Alkyl Halides, Alcohols, Ethers, Aldehydes and Ketones, Carboxylic Acids
Nitrogen Compounds, Chemistry in Biology and Medicine
|Mathematics||Sets, relations and functions, Matrices and Determinants, Sequences and series|
Mathematical induction, Binomial theorem and its simple applications,
Integral calculus, Statistics and probability, Complex numbers and quadratic equations
Vector algebra, Trigonometry, Permutation and combinations, Mathematical reasoning
Limit, continuity and Differentiability, Differential Equations, Co-Ordinate Geometry
Three Dimensional Geometry
|Biology||Biology and Human Welfare, Morphology of Plants and Animals|
Environment Physiology of Plants and Animals, Biotechnology and its Applications Taxonomy and Classification, Genetics and Evolution Nervous System
Reproduction Cell and Cell Division, Ecology
Link for the detailed Syllabus of TBJEE 2022: TBJEE 2022 SYLLABUS
TBJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Aspiring candidates must take a look at the exam pattern before they start preparing for the exams. There are various groups that a candidate can select from. These groups decide in which course you want to get enrolled in.
|A- Engineering/Technological Degree Courses||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|B-Medical/Veterinary/Agricultural/Fishery etc.||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|C- Both Group A&B||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics|
Please check the following Exam Pattern of TBJEE 2022 for basic information related to the exam
- Name of the Exam- Tripura Joint Entrance Examination(TJEE)
- Conducting Body- Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination(TBJEE)
- Section in Paper- 4 Sections (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology)
- No. of Shifts- 3 shifts (1st- Physics&Chemistry, 2nd- Biology, 3rd- Mathematics)
- No. of Questions- 120 (60- maths/biology, 60- physics/chemistry)
- Total Marks- 120 Marks (each subject)
- Duration of Exam- 1st shift- 1hr 30 min, 2nd shift- 45 min, 3rd shift- 45 min.
- Question type- Objective
- Marking Scheme- +4 for correct answer, -1 for incorrect answer.
- Marking of OMR Sheet- One should darken the circle for the correct answer. Fluid/Eraser/blade are not permitted to be used on the OMR sheet. No more than one response is allowed. No answe can be cut and damage of OMR sheet is prohibited.
How to Prepare for TBJEE 2022
The TJEE paper is designed to test the candidate’s class 11th and 12th knowledge in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Candidates can refer to the following preparation tips for TBJEE 2022.
Know your Exam
Before diving into the preparation, it is very important to know how the paper comes. The pattern of exams, syllabus, marks and best books should be looked into before the preparation. Knowing these things will help you start your preparation in a better and structured way. One should first attempt those questions in which they are confident.
Make a Time Table
It is important for a candidate to make a timetable. It helps you to go through your preparation days in a structured way. One should divide time for all topics. Segregate the important topics and give more attention to them. Make your schedule keeping in mind the time left for the exams. In this way, you will be able to give time to every topic and study them in a more precise way. Like you can give time to revising formulas every day. In chemistry, you can divide days by Physical, Organic and Inorganic. Biology is also a vast subject and it is very important to revise the definitions.
Dedication and Focus
A candidate should be determined and lose his focus. At the time of studying there should be no distractions. Your thoughts should be only about studying and nothing should make you lose your focus. Dedication is a very important characteristic in a person. One should never stop trying. Keep trying to solve the question until you have an answer
Solve Previous Year Papers/Mock tests/Sample papers
Solving the previous year’s papers is a very effective way of learning and practising. It helps you figure out the pattern and difficulty level of the exam. It also helps you to improve the way you attend the paper. While doing these papers you improve on your speed and accuracy. You will learn to solve the paper in a time-constrained setting. So when you are attempting the main paper you know how to go about it.
Revision and Practice
Revision is very important. Keep revising the formulas and definitions. One tends to forget formulas and other important topics. Hence a daily revision is a key to remembering all the topics and freshening them. Notes help in revision. It’s advisable to make small notes every time you revise. In subjects like maths, practice is the best way to attain a sense of confidence in the subject.
Best Books for TBJEE 2022
Preparation is the key to cracking any exam. Following the best books and study material helps you prepare for the exam. Reference books give a lot of questions on a single topic which helps you practice more. Your study becomes more detailed when you have the proper set of books. Candidates can find the best and the most important books for TBJEE 2022 in this article.
Physics Books for TBJEE 2022
|NAME AND AUTHOR||LINK|
By- D.C Pandey
|Concept of Physics Volume 1 & 2|
|Fundamentals of Physics|
By-Halliday, Resnick, and Walker
Chemistry Books for TBJEE 2022
|NAME AND AUTHOR||LINK|
Class 11 & 12
|A Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations|
Biology Books for TBJEE 2022
|NAME & AUTHOR||LINK|
|Pradeep – A text for Biology||BUY HERE|
|S Chand Biology||BUY HERE|
|TRUEMAN’S Elementary Biology for class 12||BUY HERE|
Mathematics Books for TBJEE 2022
|NAME AND AUTHOR||LINK|
|Mathematics for class 12|
|Problems in Calculus in one variable|
|NCERT Mathematics||BUY HERE|
TBJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the TBJEE exam must first check the Eligibility Criteria to avoid the cancellation of their applications. The admission of a candidate is subjected to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria. The following are the 2022 qualifying requirements for applicants:
Nationality Criteria for TBJEE 2022
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Tripura. If not Then his/her parents must have been reisidng in Tripura for more than 10 years. Permanent Resident od Tripura Certificate (PRTC) must be submitted before counselling, when asked to.
- If the parents are All India Services Officers born in Manipur- Tripura Cadre, then their children are also eligible. For this being a resident of Tripura is not compulsory.
- Candidates whose parents are working for the State Governement and are posted outside Tripura are also eligible eligible.
- Candidates whose parents are working as officers in Central Governemnt and have served in Tripura for 3 or more years are also eligible if they have appeared or will be appearing for Higher Secondary Examination from any Tripura’s Institution.
- Candidates whose parents are defence personnel hailing from tripura are also eligible to appear at the TJEE. But it is mandatory that their children have been staying in Tripura for not less than 5 years.
- If candidate has already been alloted seat in the past inside or outside the sate on the basis of TJEE, then they are not eligible to appear for TJEE of that year. Though if they surrender the alloted seat in writing within specific time, then they can appear in the exam.
Academic Qualification for TBJEE 2022
- Candidate should have passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as their mandatory subject
- Applicant should have passed class 12th from Tripura Board of Secondary Education or any equivalent board.
- Candidates who are appearing or have passed the hiher seconday examination conducted by Tripura Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent board can also apply for TJEE.
TBJEE 2022 Application Form
The TBJEE 2022 Application Form will be released in the online mode. Candidates can visit the official website for the same.
- The TBJEE application form will be released through online mode
- The registration process will commence from 1st week of April.
- Visit the official site to fill the Application form
- Documents such as a scanned photo, signature, marksheets etc. should be kept handy while filing the form.
- Ensure that you provide the correct email id and password.
- The format of the documents uploaded should be of the prescribed format.
- Dont submit multiple forms as they will be rejected.
- After filling all the details you have to pay the examination fee.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode. The fee for various sections of society is given below.
|All Women and BPL SC/ST||Rs. 350|
Courses Offered Under TBJEE 2022
TBJEE 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who have completed the application process and paid the registration fee for TBJEE 2022 will be able to download their Admit Card from the official website. The TBJEE 2022 Admit Card will contain details regarding the entrance exam, such as the date, time and place of the examination. Without the Admit Card, the candidate cannot sit for the examination.
TBJEE 2022 Exam Centres
Applicants are given an option to choose the examination centre according to their preference for the TBJEE 2022 exam. Following are the test centres where TBJEE is conducted.
Exam Day Instructions for TBJEE 2022
- It is Important to carry the harcopy of TBJEE Admit card in every session of examination.
- Calculator, Mobile phones are are not allowed.
- Electronic gadgets such as Phone, microhpne, camera and tape recorder are all prohibited.
- Candidates are also not allowed to carry Geometry boxes, handbags, purse, paper, any study material, eatables and water bottle.
TBJEE 2022 Results
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will release the results after the completion of the exams. It takes 40-50 days after the exams for the result to be declared. The result will be released online. Generally, the result is out in July. The result of all 3 groups (A, B, C) is released on the same day. To access the result, candidates have to login into the website with their details. Candidates can also download their results from the official website of TBJEE.
TBJEE 2022 Counselling
The counselling process is initiated after the completion of exams and the announcement of the results of TBJEE. As per previous years, this happens in the 4th week of July. Candidates who qualify for the exam, are called for the counselling round. TBJEE counselling procedure consists of various rounds based on the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The authorities also verify the candidate’s educational documents and ID proof. Then finally the seat is allotted based on the performance in the TBJEE.
TBJEE 2022- FAQs
Candidates can fill the application form for TBJEE 2022 on the official website as and when released.
No, the application form has to be submitted only through online mode
Yes, -1 will be deducted on each wrong answer.
No, there are only objective questions in TBJEE
No, TBJEE does not give a correction facility
As per previous years, the closing of applications forms starts at the end of April.
The exam will be in offline mode. The duration of the paper will be 3 hrs. The exam will have 120 questions in total. It will be divided into 3 shifts, Physics&Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.