TBJEE 2022 Application Form – The TBJEE application form 2022 is now over. The window has closed. The last date to fill the form was March 7, 2022. The last date was extended from March 2 to March 7, 2022. The form was available on the official website of TBJEE tbjee.nic.in. To fill the form, candidates first have to register themselves. After registration, they need to login using their login credentials and then fill the application form. Candidates also have to pay a one time fee for registration. The Application form must be filled with utmost precision because it can not be corrected after submitting. It is important to submit the TJEE application form 2022 before the last date. Read the full article for more information about TBJEE 2022 application process.
TBJEE 2022 Application Form
Apply Here: Click here to fill the form.
Latest – TBJEE 2022 application form extended till March 7, 2022.
TBJEE 2022 Application Form Dates
Check out the Important dates of the TBJEE 2022 examination from the table given below:
|Application Form (Open)||16th Feb 2022|
|Application Form (Close)|
|Admit Card||2nd week of April 2022|
|TBJEE Exam Date||27th April 2022|
TBJEE 2022 Application Form Overview
Given below is an overview of TBJEE 2022. Candidates can refer to the table given for brief information regarding TBJEE 2022.
|Name of the exam||Tripura Joint Entrance Examination(TJEE)|
|Conducting body||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination(TBJEE)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses||Veterinary Science, Engineering, Fisheries Science, Agriculture Science|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Registration Fee||General (UR) Male Candidates|
SC and ST Male Candidates
All Female and BPL (Male and Female) Candidates
TBJEE 2022 Application Form
The TBJEE 2022 Application Form will be released in the online mode. Candidates can visit the official website tbjee.nic.in for the same.
- The TBJEE application form will be released through online mode
- The registration process will commemce from 1st week of April.
- Visit the official site to fill the Application form
- Documents such as a scanned photo, signature, marksheets etc. should be kept handy while filing the form.
- Ensure that you provide the correct email id and password.
- The format of the documents uploaded should be of the prescribed format.
- Dont submit multiple forms as they will be rejected.
- After filling all the details you have to pay the examination fee.
TBJEE 2022 Application Fee
The application fee can be paid through online mode. The fee for various sections of society is given below.
|All Women and BPL SC/ST||Rs. 350|
Documents Required for filling the TBJEE Application Form 2022
Before filling the application form it is important to scan all the documents. Keep them in a separate folder to save time while filling the TBJEE 2022 Application Form
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned signature
- Scanned copy of BPL Certificate/Ration Card (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate from DDRC (if applicable)
- Certificate from Rajya Sainik Board (if applicable)
- Qualification Documents
Image Specifications for TBJEE 2022 Application form 2022
While scanning it is important to take a look at the image specifications. If the image or file size is not as per the instructions given, it won’t be accepted.
|Photograph||Size- 10 to 200 KB, Format- JPEG or JPG|
|Signature||Size- 4 to 30 KB, Format- JPEG or JPG|
|Documents||Size- 1 MB, Format- JPEG or JPG|
How to Fill TBJEE 2022 Application Form
The application form for TBJEE 2022 is filled online. Candidates can follow these steps to do so.
- First visit the official website of TBJEE 2022.
- Then click on “Apply Online for Tripura Joint Entrance Examination”
- Now fill the details under the a New User Register column.
- Remember, use valid email id and mobile number.
- After registration, fill all the details in the Edit Profile Form.
- Once the Profile is updated, the candidate can now fill the TBJEE Application Form.
- Finalize the TJEE application by going through all the details.
- After filling the form of TBJEE 2022 you can pay the Fees.
- There are some details that cannot be edited or modified after they are entered, these are- Name, Gender, Date of birth and E-mail ID
Details to be filled in TBJEE 2022 Application Form
- Residency Details (as per the eligibility criteria)
- Qualification Details
- Previous Application Details (if Applicable)
- Group choice
- Venue Choice, etc.
TBJEE 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who have completed the application process and paid the registration fee for TBJEE 2022 will be able to download their Admit Card from the official website. The Admit Card contains details regarding the entrance exam, such as the date, time and place of the examination. Without the Admit Card, the candidate cannot sit for the examination.
Details mentioned in the TBJEE 2022 Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Enrollment number
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Candidate’s Photo
- Test Centre Name & Adress
TBJEE 2022 Application Form- FAQs
Candidates can fill the application form for TBJEE 2022 on the official website as and when released.
No, the application form has to be submitted only through online mode
As per previous years, the closing of applications forms starts at the end of April.
No, TBJEE does not give a correction facility
As per the previous years, application form registration will commence from the first week of April.