|Details - TANCET 2021, Result, Login, Registration, Application Form Status, Admit Card, Answer Key, Analysis, Counselling|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Past Year Question Papers|
TANCET 2021 Syllabus – Candidates who want to pass the TANCET 2021 exam with flying colors need to be absolutely thorough with the TANCET 2021 syllabus. It is provided on the official website i.e tancet.annauniv.edu. However, candidates can download the pdf directly from this page. Scroll below to check out the syllabus for TANCET 2021, exam pattern and how to prepare for TANCET 2021.
TANCET 2021 Syllabus
The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test i.e TANCET 2021 is for admissions into the MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Plan, M.Arch courses. The syllabus for all of the three sections differ from each other. Candidates can download the pdf version of TANCET 2021 syllabus from here.
TANCET 2021 Important Topics
The official authority has devised the following important topics for the preparation for TANCET 2021. They are as follows.
- Questions on different business situations.
- Comprehension and Passages
- Class 12 Mathematical Problems
- Data Sufficiency Questions based on day to day facts
- Written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation
For MCA / MCA ( Lateral Entry)
- Quantitative ability
- Analytical reasoning
- Logical reasoning
- Computer Awareness
For M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan : In this, candidates have to compulsorily answer Part 1 and Part 2 and in Part 3, they have to answer questions based on the choice, they have filled in the registration form.
Part I – Engineering Mathematics
- Determinants and Matrices.
- Calculus and Differential Equations.
- Vector Calculus.
- Functions of Complex Variables and Complex Integration.
- Numerical Methods.
- Applied Probability
Part II – Basic engineering and sciences
- Applied Mechanics.
- Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Material Science.
Part III – Group A
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology.
Part III – Group B
- Automobile Engineering.
- Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering.
- Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering.
- Bio – technology.
- Bio – Medical Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Earth Sciences.
- Geo – Informatics.
- Instrumentation, Electronics and Control Engineering.
- Leather Technology.
- Material Science and Ceramic Technology.
Check the entire list of important topics / syllabus for TANCET 2021 here.
Important Books for TANCET 2021 Syllabus
Apart from the books Class 10 and Class 12, candidates can also study the important topics for their preparation for TANCET 2021. They are as follows.
|Name of Books||Purchase Link|
|TANCET MBA||Buy Here|
|TANCET MBA Superior Guide||Buy Here|
|TANCET (Anna University) – MBA ENTRANCE EXAM GUIDE||Buy Here|
For MCA and MCA ( Lateral Entry)
|TANCET MCA||Buy Here|
For ME / MTech / MArch / M.Plan
|TANCET (M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan) [Paperback] by V.V.K. Subburaj/ Sura Books||Buy Here|
TANCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must read and understand the exam pattern for TANCET 2021. It is as follows.
- Mode of the exam: The TANCET 2021 is held in pen and paper mode.
- Duration of the exam: The test is of 2 hours
- Type of questions: There are MCQ type questions.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark is allotted
- Negative Marking: There is 1/3 negative marking in the question. The distribution of the questions is as follows.