How to Apply for WBJEE 2021? West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has released WBJEE 2021 application form. The last date to apply is 23 March 2021. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) is an entrance examination for admission into UG courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture. To apply for WBJEE 2021, first do the registration. Next, enter the details in the form, upload the documents and pay the application fee. Check the detailed steps to apply for WBJEE 2021 given below.
How to Apply for WBJEE 2021?
Before filling WBJEE 2021 application form, the candidates must keep the following points in mind.
Have an email id and mobile number: It is essential to have a mobile number and a unique email id before filling WBJEE 2021 application form. This is essential because all future communications shall be sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
Enter the registration details carefully: Enter the details like name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth etc carefully at the time of registration. Once these details have been entered, no further changes can be made.
Upload the images in the proper format: Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the proper format. If the images uploaded are not correct, then the admit card shall not be generated.
Steps To Fill Up WBJEE Application Form 2021
Check the complete WBJEE 2021 application process here.
1st step: Registration
- Click on the direct link of the application form available on this page. Then, a new window will open. Here, click on the ‘New registration’ button.
- Then, read the instructions carefully and click on the ‘I Agree’ button. Next, click on the ‘Click Here to Proceed’ button.
- Then, enter the personal and address details.
- Next, choose a password and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Then, check all the particulars and and then read the declaration. Next, click on the ‘I Agree’ button and then, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
2nd step: Fill the Application Form
- After the registration, the application number is generated. Now, click on the ‘Complete application form’ to fill the form.
- Then, enter the remaining personal details. Select the exam centres too.
- Then, enter the educational details. After entering the details, enter the security pin and click on the ‘submit’ button.
3rd step: Upload the Images
- After entering all the details,. click on the ‘Upload Images’ button. After uploading the images, click on the ‘Upload’ button and enter the security pin.
- Upload the images of photograph and signature.
|Photograph||JPG / JPEG||10 – 200 KB|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG||4 – 30 KB|
4th step: Pay the Application Fee
- Next, select the online payment option and click on the ‘Proceed for Payment’ option.
5th step: Download the Confirmation Page
- Once the payment is done, download the confirmation page.
- Lastly, take a printout of it for future reference.
WBJEE 2021 Application Fee
To submit WBJEE 2021 application form, the candidates have to pay the application fee. The amount is as follows:
|SC / ST / OBC – A / OBC – B / TFW||Rs 400|
Mode of payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Details that have to be Entered in WBJEE 2021 Application Form
The candidates are required to enter the following details in WBJEE 2021 application form.
– At the time of Registration
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Identification type
- Identification number
- Pin code number
- Landline number with STD or any other contact number (Optional)
- Email id
- Mobile number
– Application Form Details
- PwD status (if applicable)
- Home district
- Income category
- Do you belong to TFW?
- Exam centres
Educational Details (10+2 exam details)
- Pass status
- Tear of passing
- Course / stream name
- Board / Council / University name
- Result mode
- Roll number / registration number
- Institute name and address
- Pin code