VIT has released the VITEEE 2021 application form in online mode at viteee.vit.ac.in. 10+2 students who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill the VITEEE form from direct link below. First of all, create login by doing the VITEEE 2021 registration. Then verify your email id and mobile number by checking and entering the OTPs. After that fill the online form by entering all details. Finally, pay application fee. You will also have to upload documents that the form asks for. VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) 2021 will be held in 2nd to 3rd week of April.
Direct link for VITEEE application form 2021 : Click here to apply for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2021.
Important Dates for VITEEE 2021 Application Form
|VITEEE 2021 Registration||Date|
|Start of VITEEE 2021 application form submission||30 Nov 2020|
|Last date for VITEEE 2021 registration and application form submission||30 Mar 2021|
|VITEEE 2021 exam date||2nd to 3rd week of April 2021|
Who can apply: The candidates who are in 10+2 / appeared in 10+2 with 60% in PCM / PCB (50% for reserved category) can fill the online application form for VITEEE 2021.
How To Do VITEEE 2021 Registration and Fill VITEEE 2021 Application Form? – Step by Step Guide with Video and Screenshots
First of all, you can watch this video to know the complete process.
Now you can also read these steps to apply.
Here are the steps to follow to apply for VITEEE 2021:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the direct link available on this page, the below window shall open. Here click on the “New User” links and enter all details asked – candidate’s name, residential status, date of birth, gender, mobile number, email id. After that click on the green “Register” button.
- Now the next step is for OTP verification. Enter the OTP that is received on the mobile number. Verify the same using the “verify OTP” button.
- If the verification is successful, then candidates can check the message that says “Verified Successfully. Check your mail for the password”.
- Check the email, it appears like the one shown below.
Step 2: Login
- Using the Username and password shown in the email ID, login in to access the application form.
Step 3: Fill the application form
- Click on the link for application form s shown in the image below.
- Fill in all the details asked in the online application form, as shown in the image below. After entering all the details on the first screen click the “save and next” button to move to the next page of the application form.
- Similarly, in the next page of the online application fill in all the details which include school information, test city preference (know exam centers), subject and click the “save and next” button to move ahead.
Step 4: Pay the application fee
- Next the candidates have to read all the instructions and click the “proceed to pay” button.
- On the next screen candidates can check the amount that they need to pay and the details of the various payment channel.
- Select the payment gateway to pay the application fee and pay the application fee.
Step 5: Upload the images
- Next, the candidates have to upload the images in the application form. This includes a scanned photo of the candidates and the scanned signature of the candidate. The scanned photos should be of the following specifications:
|Photograph||.jpg||3.5 cm width x 4.5 cm height||10-200 kb|
|Signature||.jpg||3.5 cm width x 1.5 cm height||10-200 kb|
- After uploading the images, candidates can preview them and “confirm” to proceed.
Step 6: Download the copy of the filled in application form
- Once done, the application process ends and candidates can download the filled in application form for future references.
VITEEE 2021 Application Fee
The payment if the application fee is important as the application process can be completed only if the fee payment is successful. The fee to be paid for VITEEE 2021 is shown in the table below:
|Applying Mode / Center||Fee|
|Fee to be paid if applied from website||Rs 1150|
|Fee to be paid if applied from app||Rs 1050|
|For abroad test center||USD 50 in equivalent amount in Rs|
VIT Contact Details
For any query, candidates can reach the VIT authorities at the below given contact details:
Director – UG Admissions
VIT, Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India.
Monday – Friday, 9am to 6pm
0416-220 2020 / 1800-102-0536
WhatsApp : 9566656755