How To Apply for PTET 2021 – Dungar College has accepted PTET 2021 application forms until April 20, 2021. The official website to apply is ptetraj2021.com, and ptetraj2021.org. The application process is completely online and there are around 5 steps to complete the same. We have discussed here how to apply for PTET 2021, step by step. Also get here details on scanned images to be uploaded in the form, details to be filled, etc.
To apply for PTET 2021 – Click here
- PTET 2021 application form is available online only.
- Read eligibility criteria before applying – read here
- The application fee is Rs. 500.
- Fee can be paid via online mode through Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or in cash through e-mitra.
- Read subject combination details – click here
Also Read: PTET 2021 Preparation Tips
How to Apply for PTET 2021?
To apply for PTET 2021, candidates can check the detailed steps below:
Locate the Link for the course to apply for at ptetraj2021.com, and ptetraj2021.org >> Fill the application form >> Review form >> Make payment > print application form
Best Books for PTET 2021
More detailed steps to apply below:
1st step – There are 2 links to the application form on the home page
To apply for PTET 2021, click the button for “Click Here for B.Ed 2 Year Course”. Check the image below.
Click on the “B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed.- 2021 4 years” course button to apply for the integrated course as shown below:
2nd step – Application Form Link
Next, you have to click on the link that says “Fill Application Form”.
3rd step – Fill the form
- Thereafter the candidates have to fill in the details like the candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth, and the payment option.
- In the next step of the application process, enter the other information such as mother’s name and upload photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Fill the rest of the application form as shown below. Here the candidates need to upload the scanned images as per the specifications below:
|Photograph||100 KB||JPG / GIF / BMP|
|Signature||50 KB||JPG / GIF / BMP|
|Thumb||100 KB||JPG / GIF / BMP|
- The signature should be done with a Black Marker pen only.
- The candidate’s left thumb impression should be done with Black Inkpad only.
4th step – Review the form
- After entering all the details, candidates must review all the filled information once. Any wrong information can lead to the rejection of the application.
5th Step – Make payment
- Print the payment invoice next, as shown below. And click on the “Make Payment” button to pay the application fee.
6th step – Take a print of the application form
As the last step, pay the application fee. Also, take a printout of the application form for future references.
Details to be Filled in PTET 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to fill in the below given details in the application form of PTET 2021:
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s name
- Marital status
- Date of birth
- Whether Physically Handicap or not
- Divorced (if applicable)
- Window (if applicable)
- Permanent address
- PIN Code
Qualifying Exam Details
- Details of 10th and 12 (year of passing, Name of the Board, Maximum marks, marks obtained)
- Graduation details
- Post-Graduation details
About Rajasthan PTET 2021
Rajasthan PTET is a state level examination conducted to grant admission into the Bachelor of Degree Programme. PTET stands for Pre – Teacher Education Test. It is conducted for admission into bachelor’s degree programs such as B.A. B.Ed and B.Sc. B.Ed. It is an objective type examination that tests the mental awareness, mental ability, language proficiency, etc of the candidates. The examination is conducted for the duration of 3 hours.
How To Apply for PTET 2021 FAQs
The new official websites for PTET 2021 registration and application form submission are ptetraj2021.org and ptetraj2021.com.
The last date to apply is 20 April 2021.
The application fee can be submitted by online payment gateways like debit card / credit card / net banking.