The Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) 2021 is a national level entrance examination for admission to various UG programs in Engineering, Management, Arts, Commerce, Journalism, Law & Computer Science. Admissions to PG courses in Management & Computer Science are also offered by Sharda University through SUAT. Apart from the test score/rank of national level entrance exams, Sharda University accepts the SUAT rank as a criterion for admission. The exam is conducted once a year. This year, the SUAT 2021 official announcement is yet to be out at the website sharda.ac.in. Eligible and interested candidates can go through this article to know the complete details of SUAT 2021 based on previous year information brochure. Follow this post for all the latest updates and information of SUAT 2021.
As stated earlier, admission to various academic UG, PG and Doctoral degree programs offered by Sharda University for the 2021 session is conducted through the Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) 2021. However, candidates who have scored acceptable rank in other national entrance exam are exempted from this test. Those who take the SUAT 2021 exam must secure at least 35% minimum marks in order to qualify. Check out the expected dates of the SUAT 2021 exam from the table below.
|Start of registrations||1st week of Dec 2020|
|Last date to register||4th week of May 2021|
|SUAT 2021 exam||1st week of June 2021|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
SUAT 2021 Exam Date
Along with the release of the official information brochure, Sharda University will release the actual dates of the SUAT 2021 exam as per expectations. However, as per the schedule of events followed till last year, it is expected that the examination can be conducted during the first week of June 2021. Check out the schedule of events for the last few years below.
|SUAT Exam||Exam Date|
|2020||21 – 30 Sep 2020|
|2019||June – July 2019|
|2018||April 2018 onward|
SUAT 2021 Expected Exam Date: June – July 2021
Courses Offered Through SUAT 2021
As per the previous iteration of the exam, admission to the following programs will be done through SUAT 2021 score.
Undergraduate and Integrated Programs
- B.Tech + MBA (Integrated)
- B.Tech + M.Tech (Integrated)
- BBA + MBA (Integrated)
- Journalism & Mass Communication Design
- Integrated Law
- BA (Hons) and B.Sc. in all disciplines
Post Graduate Programs
Exemptions from SUAT 2021
Admissions to the aforementioned courses are also done on the basis of score of national level entrance exams. Based on information provided through the official website i.e. suat.sharda.ac.in, candidates securing the following ranks in national entrance exams are exempted from SUAT 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for SUAT 2021
The University prescribed different eligibility conditions for admission to different types of courses offered by it. The conditions vary depending on the program type applied for admission. Check out the details below as per the previous year SUAT exam.
For UG Admissions
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old as on the date of cut-off
- Applicants must have completed Class 12th from a recognized Board/Institution
For PG Admissions
- Candidates must have a Post Graduate degree in a relevant discipline
For Doctoral Admissions
- Candidates must have a Post Graduate degree in a relevant discipline
SUAT 2021 Application Form
The application process of SUAT 2021 is usually conducted online at the official website i.e. suat.sharda.ac.in. The application form is also released at the official website and candidates to have to fill up and submit the form online. However, one can also fil up and submit the application form offline. Check out the instructions to fill-up the form as per previous year exam.
How to apply online for SUAT 2021?
Candidates can check out the following steps to fill up the SUAT 2021 application form online as per schedule.
Step 1: Go to the examination website at suat.sharda.ac.in.
Step 2: Find the link to “Apply Online” and click on it.
Step 3: Enter the correct details and complete the registration process.
Step 4: Note down the User ID and Password generated after the registration process.
Step 5: Log in to the website using the USER ID and Password to fill-up the form.
Step 6: Upload specified documents.
Step 7: Make the payment of the application fee and complete the online application process.
Application Fee for SUAT 2021
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee as specified by the University to apply for taking the admission test. In the last year exam, the fee could be paid online as well as offline. Check out the fee amount for all categories as per last year exam below.
|All candidates||Rs. 1200|
SUAT 2021 Fee Structure of Programs
The complete fee details of courses offered by the Sharda University is available through the website sharda.ac.in. Candidates interested in admission to such courses must check the course fee provided in a semester-wise basis.
Click here for the complete Fee Structure of various courses through SUAT 2021
Syllabus of SUAT 2021
Syllabus of the SUAT 2021 exam is specified differently for admission to different courses offered by the University. It is an indicative list of the tentative subject areas, topics and sub-topics based on which the question paper of the 2021 SUAT exam is set. Check out the syllabus of SUAT 2021 for admission to UG, PG and Doctoral Courses as per last year exam below.
- The syllabus is based on research aptitude and the subject area as per the Post Graduate degree level.
UG (PCM) Admissions
- The syllabus for admission to courses requiring PCM combination at the Higher Secondary level include English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.
UG (Non-PCM) Admissions
- The syllabus for admission to various courses requiring a non-PCM subject combination at the Higher Secondary level includes General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking and Quantitative Aptitude.
Post Graduate Admissions
- The syllabus includes 10+2 level General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quanititative Aptitude.
Exam Pattern of SUAT 2021
Similar to the syllabus of the SUAT 2021 exam prescribed differently for admission to different levels of courses offered by the Sharda University, the exam pattern also varies. However, the examination is conducted as a Computer Based Test at the national level in which, candidates must secure at least 35% marks in order to get admission to the preferred program. Below is the exam pattern for all types of programs offered by the University as per the previous iteration of the exam.
Exam Pattern for PhD Admission
- Candidates are allowed 2 hours to complete the test
- The question paper is set in English language only.
- Candidates have to appear in an interview carrying 30 marks
Exam Pattern for Non-Technical Admission
- The examination is conducted as a CBT (Computer Based Test).
- The question paper is set in English.
- There is no negative marking.
- Total time duration is 1.5 hours (90 minutes).
- There are a total of 100 questions
Exam Pattern for Technical Admissions
- The mode of examination is CBT (Computer Based Test).
- The language of examination is English.
- There is no negative marking.
- Total time duration is 1.5 hours (90 minutes).
- There are a total of 100 questions is there in the exam.
Mock Tests for SUAT 2021
Mock tests are efficient learning materials that help candidates to study smartly for competitive exams. SUAT 2021 mock tests can help candidates secure better score if solved diligently. The mock tests are nothing but replicas of the previous year question papers of the SUAT exam. The idea is to help candidates know the exam pattern well before they actually sit for the exam. This can aid in understanding the paper better and fair well by developing one’s own strategy to complete the paper within allowed duration.
Check out sample papers for SUAT 2021 preparations below.
SUAT sample papers for non-technical courses
SUAT sample papers for technical courses
SUAT sample papers for all other courses
|Logical Reasoning/ Critical Thinking||Download|
Suggested Books for SUAT 2021
There are numerous books, guides and solved papers available commercially that candidates appearing in SUAT 2021 can study from. However, it can be confusing to choose a best book as per one’s own need. Therefore, we have provided the list of suggested books below that can help to prepare for the exam in a better manner.
|Book Title||Click here to purchase|
|Concepts of Physics (Set of 2 Volume)||Buy Here|
|Problems In General Physics||Buy Here|
|Handbook of Physics||Buy Here|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers |
Mathematics for Engineering Entrances
|Problems In Mathematics with Hints and Solutions||Buy Here|
|Problems in Physical Chemistry||Buy Here|
|Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry||Buy Here|
|General Aptitude Theory and Practice||Buy Here|
|General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Buy Here|
SUAT 2021 Admit Card
Based on the last time that the SUAT exam was conducted by Sharda University, the admit cards for appearing in the exam are expected to be released online at the website sharda.ac.in as per schedule before the exam. Candidates are required to log in to the website to download the Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) admit card for 2021 exam. It is mandatory to carry the SUAT Admit Card 2021 to the exam centre in the printed form on the day of the exam. Candidates must also carry a valid Photo Identity (e.g. Aadhar Card) and copies of recent passport-sized photographs to the exam centre of SUAT 2021.
Check out the key information present on SUAT 2021 admit card.
- Student’s name
- Registration number
- Date of Birth
- Student’s photograph and signature
- Exam centre address
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Important instructions for the exam
Check out the list of documents that candidates have to carry to the SUAT 2021 exam centre.
- 2 copies of the admit card
- Recent passport sized photographs (with 2 pasted on the hard copies of the admit card)
- Valid photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card
SUAT 2021 Exam Rules
Referring to the official website of Sharda University SUAT exam i.e. suat.sharda.ac.in, certain Do’s and Dont’s are established by the University as exam rules. Candidates are advised to follow these guidelines strictly.
- For all UG courses, the pre-qualification criteria are Class 12th pass from a recognized Institute. In addition, candidates must meet the University admission criteria for admission to the relevant UG course.
- For all PG courses, the pre-qualification criteria is a Graduate degree from any recognized University. In addition, candidates must meet the University admission criteria for admission to the relevant PG course.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old for admission to UG courses offered by the University.
- 2 copies of the admit card must be carried to the exam centre with recent passport-sized photographs pasted on them.
- A valid Photo ID proof and the Application Fee Deposit proof must also be carried to the exam centre failing which, candidates are not allowed to sit for the exam.
- Proctor/Invigilator at the SUAT 2021 exam centre will retain one copy of the admit card for the University to verify/validate during the Personal Interview before admission.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry or use mobile phones and calculators inside the exam halls.
SUAT 2021 Result
Sharda University intimates the result of the SUAT exam through the registered email of the qualifying candidates. It is expected that this year as well, a similar procedure to compile and announce the results of the SUAT 2021 exam will be undertaken. In order to know the latest updates on when the results of the SUAT 2021 exam are releasing, the candidate is advised to regularly check the website of the University i.e. sharda.ac.in.
Candidates who secure at least 35% marks in the SUAT 2021 exam will be considered as qualifiers for admission. This is as per the previous year SUAT exam. Those who qualify for admission to UG courses have to appear in a Personal Interview with all original documents for admission counselling. For MBA admissions, qualifiers of SUAT 2021 are to be selected through group discussion.
The Sharda University Admission Test is intended to be a single platform examination for admission to certain UG and PG courses offered by the Sharda University. Usually, the University conducts the SUAT exam once a year In June – July. Under the UG category, admission to courses like B.Tech, BBA, B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., BCA and integrated courses in Law, Engineering and Journalism are conducted on the basis of SUAT score. In the PG category, admission to MBA and MCA programs are done through SUAT score. Candidates who secure at least 35% marks in the exam are offered admission to the preferred course following a final Interview/Group Discussion stage. For more information about SUAT, visit the website suat.sharda.ac.in.
About Sharda University
Sharda University is regarded as one of the top-ranking Universities in the Delhi-NCR region. It is a UGC approved university know for imparting quality education across multiple academic spheres and levels. The main campus of the University is situated at Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The institute offers programs at the Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral level programs. Admission to these programs for the 2021 session are going to be conducted through SUAT 2021 score or other national entrance exam scores.
Sharda is the only multi-disciplinary campus in the state of Uttar Pradesh spread around an area of about 63 acres with world class facilities for academic training and development of incumbents. As per the official website, the University is the provider of world class education since 1996. At present the University boasts of the following statistics.
|No. of Students||13000+|
|Campus locations||Agra, Mathura, Greater Noida|
Sharda University Government Affiliations
- Sharda University is established under provisions of the Act of State Legislature of Uttar Pradesh (14 0f 2009)
- Empowered by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Sharda is a full-fledged University and not a deemed to be University
- Under Section 22 of UGC Act 1956, Sharda University is empowered by the UGC to award degrees to qualifying candidates
- Under 2(f) of UGC Act 1956, Sharda is registered with the UGC as a University.
- The state government of UP has issued a no-objection certificate to Sharda to run the University.
Q1. Who are exempted from SUAT exam for admission to Sharda University?
Ans. Those who have qualified in other national level entrance examinations are exempted.
Q2. What is the official website for SUAT?
Ans. The official website is suat.sharda.ac.in
Q3. Is there an application fee involved?
Ans. Yes. Candidates have to pay an application fee, which was Rs 1200 last year.
Click here for the official website of SUAT 2021
Engineering Entrance Exam Application Tracker
|23-Jan-2021||JEE Main||Apply Now!!|
|15-Mar-2021||Manipal Entrance||Apply Now!!|
|Apr-2021||NIIT University||Apply Now!!|