SUAT 2021 – SUAT 2021 application process is open at suat.sharda.ac.in. Candidates can also apply using the direct link on this page. The Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) 2021 is a national level entrance examination for admission to various UG programs in Engineering, Management, Arts, Commerce, Journalism, Law & Computer Science. Admissions to PG courses in Management & Computer Science are also offered by Sharda University through SUAT. Apart from the test score/rank of national level entrance exams, Sharda University accepts the SUAT rank as a criterion for admission.
Latest: SUAT 2021 application form is available till July 5 – Apply now!
SUAT 2021 Dates
Admission to Sharda University in various UG, PG, and Doctoral degree programs is through the Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) 2021. However, candidates who have scored an acceptable rank in other national entrance exams are exempted from this test. Those who take the SUAT 2021 exam must secure at least 35% minimum marks in order to qualify. Check out the expected dates of the SUAT 2021 exam from the table below.
|Start of registrations||Open|
|Last date to register||5 Jul 2021|
|SUAT 2021 exam||8 – 21 Jun 2021|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
SUAT 2021 Application Form – Apply Now!
The application process of SUAT 2021 is usually conducted online at the official website i.e. suat.sharda.ac.in. The application form is also released on the official website and candidates have to fill up and submit the form online.
How to apply online for SUAT 2021?
Candidates can check out the following steps to fill up the SUAT 2021 application form online as per schedule.
Step 1: Go to the examination website at suat.sharda.ac.in.
Step 2: Find the link to “Apply Online” and click on it.
Step 3: Enter the correct details and complete the registration process.
Step 4: Note down the User ID and Password generated after the registration process.
Step 5: Log in to the website using the USER ID and Password to fill-up the form.
Step 6: Upload specified documents.
Step 7: Make the payment of the application fee and complete the online application process.
Application Fee for SUAT 2021
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee to submit the SUAT 2021 application form. The application fee is as follows for all candidates:
|All candidates||Rs. 1500|
Eligibility Criteria for SUAT 2021
The University prescribed different eligibility conditions for admission to different types of courses offered by it. The conditions vary depending on the program type applied for admission. Check out the details below as per the previous year SUAT exam.
For UG Admissions
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old as on the date of cut-off
- Applicants must have completed Class 12th from a recognized Board/Institution
For PG Admissions
- Candidates must have a Post Graduate degree in a relevant discipline
For Doctoral Admissions
- Candidates must have a Post Graduate degree in a relevant discipline
Courses Offered Through SUAT 2021
As per the previous iteration of the exam, admission to the following programs will be done through SUAT 2021 score.
Undergraduate and Integrated Programs
- B.Tech + MBA integrated
- B.Tech + M.Tech integrated
- BBA + MBA integrated
- Journalism & Mass Communication & Design
- Integrated Law
- BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines.
SUAT 2021 is not applicable for:
- M.Sc. & MPT – Allied Health Sciences
- M.Sc. – Nursing
- PG Diploma
- All Ph.D Programmes
Exemptions from SUAT 2021
Admissions to the aforementioned courses are also done on the basis of score of national level entrance exams. Based on information provided through the official website i.e. suat.sharda.ac.in, candidates securing the following ranks in national entrance exams are exempted from SUAT 2021.
SUAT 2021 Fee Structure of Programs
The complete fee details of courses offered by the Sharda University is available through the website sharda.ac.in. Candidates interested in admission to such courses must check the course fee provided in a semester-wise basis.
Click here for the complete Fee Structure of various courses through SUAT 2021
Syllabus of SUAT 2021
Syllabus of the SUAT 2021 exam is specified differently for admission to different courses offered by the University. It is an indicative list of the tentative subject areas, topics and sub-topics based on which the question paper of the 2021 SUAT exam is set. Check out the syllabus of SUAT 2021 for admission to UG, PG and Doctoral Courses as per last year exam below.
- The syllabus is based on research aptitude and the subject area as per the Post Graduate degree level.
UG (PCM) Admissions
- The syllabus for admission to courses requiring PCM combination at the Higher Secondary level include English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.
UG (Non-PCM) Admissions
- The syllabus for admission to various courses requiring a non-PCM subject combination at the Higher Secondary level includes General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking and Quantitative Aptitude.
Post Graduate Admissions
- The syllabus includes 10+2 level General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quanititative Aptitude.
Exam Pattern of SUAT 2021
SUAT is an objective type test with four alternate answers. The test is taken to assess the problem-solving skills, analytical skills and language proficiency of the candidates.
Sections in the exam
- Under Graduate (PCM): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.
- Under Graduate (Non-PCM): General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (Bio): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.
- Post Graduate: General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.
Negative marking: There is no negative marking in SUAT.
Duration of the exam: Duration of SUAT is 90 minutes (1.5 hours).
Number of questions: SUAT consists of a total of 100 questions.
Mode: SUAT is a computer based online test.
SUAT 2021 Sample Papers
Check out sample papers for SUAT 2021 preparations below.
SUAT sample papers for non-technical courses
|Logical Reasoning/ Critical Thinking||Download|
SUAT sample papers for technical courses
SUAT sample papers for all other courses
|Logical Reasoning/ Critical Thinking||Download|
Suggested Books for SUAT 2021
There are numerous books, guides and solved papers available commercially that candidates appearing in SUAT 2021 can study from. However, it can be confusing to choose a best book as per one’s own need. Therefore, we have provided the list of suggested books below that can help to prepare for the exam in a better manner.
|Book Title||Click here to purchase|
|Concepts of Physics (Set of 2 Volume)||Buy Here|
|Problems In General Physics||Buy Here|
|Handbook of Physics||Buy Here|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers |
Mathematics for Engineering Entrances
|Problems In Mathematics with Hints and Solutions||Buy Here|
|Problems in Physical Chemistry||Buy Here|
|Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry||Buy Here|
|General Aptitude Theory and Practice||Buy Here|
|General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Buy Here|
SUAT 2021 Admit Card
Based on the last time that the SUAT exam was conducted by Sharda University, the admit cards for appearing in the exam are expected to be released online at the website sharda.ac.in as per schedule before the exam. Candidates are required to log in to the website to download the Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) admit card for 2021 exam. It is mandatory to carry the SUAT Admit Card 2021 to the exam centre in the printed form on the day of the exam. Candidates must also carry a valid Photo Identity (e.g. Aadhar Card) and copies of recent passport-sized photographs to the exam centre of SUAT 2021.
Check out the key information present on SUAT 2021 admit card.
- Student’s name
- Registration number
- Date of Birth
- Student’s photograph and signature
- Exam centre address
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Important instructions for the exam
Check out the list of documents that candidates have to carry to the SUAT 2021 exam centre.
- 2 copies of the admit card
- Recent passport sized photographs (with 2 pasted on the hard copies of the admit card)
- Valid photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card
SUAT 2021 Exam Rules
Referring to the official website of Sharda University SUAT exam i.e. suat.sharda.ac.in, certain Do’s and Dont’s are established by the University as exam rules. Candidates are advised to follow these guidelines strictly.
- For all UG courses, the pre-qualification criteria are Class 12th pass from a recognized Institute. In addition, candidates must meet the University admission criteria for admission to the relevant UG course.
- For all PG courses, the pre-qualification criteria is a Graduate degree from any recognized University. In addition, candidates must meet the University admission criteria for admission to the relevant PG course.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old for admission to UG courses offered by the University.
- 2 copies of the admit card must be carried to the exam centre with recent passport-sized photographs pasted on them.
- A valid Photo ID proof and the Application Fee Deposit proof must also be carried to the exam centre failing which, candidates are not allowed to sit for the exam.
- Proctor/Invigilator at the SUAT 2021 exam centre will retain one copy of the admit card for the University to verify/validate during the Personal Interview before admission.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry or use mobile phones and calculators inside the exam halls.
SUAT 2021 Result
Sharda University intimates the result of the SUAT exam through the registered email of the qualifying candidates. It is expected that this year as well, a similar procedure to compile and announce the results of the SUAT 2021 exam will be undertaken. In order to know the latest updates on when the results of the SUAT 2021 exam are releasing, the candidate is advised to regularly check the website of the University i.e. sharda.ac.in.
Candidates who secure at least 35% marks in the SUAT 2021 exam will be considered as qualifiers for admission. This is as per the previous year SUAT exam. Those who qualify for admission to UG courses have to appear in a Personal Interview with all original documents for admission counselling. For MBA admissions, qualifiers of SUAT 2021 are to be selected through group discussion.
About Sharda University
Sharda University is regarded as one of the top-ranking Universities in the Delhi-NCR region. It is a UGC approved university know for imparting quality education across multiple academic spheres and levels. The main campus of the University is situated at Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The institute offers programs at the Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral level programs. Admission to these programs for the 2021 session are going to be conducted through SUAT 2021 score or other national entrance exam scores.
Sharda is the only multi-disciplinary campus in the state of Uttar Pradesh spread around an area of about 63 acres with world class facilities for academic training and development of incumbents. As per the official website, the University is the provider of world class education since 1996. At present the University boasts of the following statistics.
|Students Placed||Over 80% Placement|
|Students on Campus||13000+|
|MNC’s & Corporates Visited||350+|
|Highest Package||65 lakhs|
|Nationalities||Students from 85+ Countries Experience Sharda|
|Global Tie Ups||250+|
|Scholarship Offered||2549 students studying in Scholarship & Freeship|
|Campus Area||63 Acres|
|Patents||Patents Filed 142; Patents Published 133; Patents Granted 5|
|Designs||Designs Filed 78; Designs Registered 50,|
|Scholarship||Up to 100 %|
Sharda University Government Affiliations
- Sharda University is established under provisions of the Act of State Legislature of Uttar Pradesh (14 0f 2009)
- Empowered by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Sharda is a full-fledged University and not a deemed to be University
- Under Section 22 of UGC Act 1956, Sharda University is empowered by the UGC to award degrees to qualifying candidates
- Under 2(f) of UGC Act 1956, Sharda is registered with the UGC as a University.
- The state government of UP has issued a no-objection certificate to Sharda to run the University.
Candidate needs to secure at least 35% marks to qualify SUAT exam.
Students can select a date and slot as per their convenience. Post payment of the application fee, the set dates are revealed to the candidates
Candidate can appear for SUAT at Sharda University campus/Sharda University Regional Offices/SUAT Exam Centres. You can visit suat.sharda.ac.in/exam-center.html for details regarding SUAT exam centres.
The candidates will be communicated the SUAT results through official e-mail.
No, personal interview also plays a significant role in the selection process of the candidates.
Successful candidates will go through a personal interview round. In case of MBA aspirants, group discussion is also an evaluation factor.
Yes, candidates who have appeared in any national level exam are exempted from SUAT.
Click here for the official website of SUAT 2021