SRMJEEM 2022 – Phase 1 of SRMJEEM 2022 will be conducted on January 08 – 09 2022. The SRM Institute of Science & Technology (SRMIST) has announced the SRM Joint Entrance Exam for Management (SRMJEEM) 2022 exam dates on its official website i.e. srmist.edu.in. Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA program offered by SRM University can fill the SRMJEEM 2022 application form. The SRMJEEM 2022 is scheduled to be conducted in three separate phases through the Online Remote Proctored Mode only.
Remote proctoring is a method of carrying out the invigilation through digital means wherein the candidates take the exam from any location of choice. This university-level MBA entrance exam is held for candidates seeking admission in the two-year MBA program offered at all campuses of SRM in India. Valid Scores of exams like CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ NMAT/CMAT/TANCET will also be accepted for direct admission in the MBA courses. Candidates interested can check here for detailed information regarding the SRMJEEM 2022 Exam.
Latest – SRM University has released the SRMJEEM 2022 Phase 1 Exam Instructions. Click here to check it.
Latest – SRMJEEM 2022 Phase 2 registration is open. Click here to apply.
SRMJEEM 2022 Dates
SRMJEEM is designed to analyze the candidate’s aptitude, knowledge, and business & management skills. The exam authorities have released the official dates for all three phases which the students can check from the table below. Candidates should regularly check the official site at srmist.edu.in for any updates regarding the SRMJEEM 2022 Exam.
|SRMJEEM 2022 Events||Phase I Dates||Phase II Dates||Phase III Dates|
|Availability of SRMJEEM application form||Released!||Released!||Released!|
|Closing date of the application form||02 Jan 2022||02 Apr 2022||20 Jun 2022|
|Slot Booking||05 – 06 Jan 2022||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|Mock Test (Online)||07 Jan 2022||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|Issuance of the admit card||05 – 06 Jan 2022||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|SRMJEEM Exam Dates (Main Test – Online)||8 Jan 2022 – (1.00 pm to 3.30 pm)|
9 Jan 2022 – (1.00 pm to 3.30 pm)
|09 – 10 Apr 2022||25 – 26 Jun 2022|
|Declaration of results||To be announced!||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|Counseling||To be announced!||To be announced!||To be announced!|
Overview of SRMJEEM 2022
The SRMJEEM 2022 exam Overview is given below for the candidate’s reference –
|Held for (Course)||MBA|
|Level of Exam||Post Graduate level (PG)|
|Who can apply||Graduated students or Final Year Graduation students|
|Exam Mode||Online Remote Proctored Based Test (PBT)|
|Exam Date||Phase 1: January 08 – 09, 2022|
Phase 2: April 09 – 10, 2022
Phase 3: June 25 – 26, 2022
|Subjects in Exam||Data Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English, GK/Current Affairs|
|Total Questions||100 questions|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Mode of Question Paper||English and Hindi|
|Marks Per Question||3 marks|
|Duration||2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes)|
SRMJEEM 2022 Application Form
The application form for Phase 2 and 3 of the SRMJEEM 2022 exam has been released on the official website i.e. srmist.edu.in. Candidates must check the SRMJEEM 2022 eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. No correction facility will be provided after the closing of the application process to edit or correct any personal details. Hence, the students should fill in the details carefully. Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions to fill the application form.
How to Apply for SRMJEEM 2022 – Online Mode
- Visit the official website of SRM University at srmist.edu.in or click on the link given above.
- Click on the admission 2022 section and then select the “Apply” option next to the Masters of Business (MBA) program.
- A registration window will open. Register yourself by filling in the required personal details like Name, Mobile Number, Email, date of birth, etc. Verify your registered mobile number or Email Id to complete the registration process.
- After successfully registering, click on the “SRMJEEM 2022 Application Form” button present on your dashboard. The application form will open.
- Fill up the SRMJEEM 2022 Application Form carefully by uploading the scanned copies of the candidate’s photograph, signature, photo Id proof, etc in the prescribed format when instructed. Fill in the correct personal and academic details asked.
- After filling in the required information, pay the application fees as per the course selected and finally submit the form.
How to Apply for SRMJEEM 2022 – Offline Mode
- Download the application form from the official website using the steps given above and take a printout of the same.
- The duly filled form must be sent through the mail to SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200.
- The application form and DD must reach the admission office of SRM University before the last day of registration is specified.
SRMJEEM 2022 Application Fee
For the successful submission of the SRMJEEM Application form, the candidates need to pay a given amount of application fee as per the course selected. The application fee can be submitted through both online and offline modes. The application fee for SRMJEEM 2022 Application form is Rs 1200/- for all the appearing candidates from all categories. The candidates will have to pay late fees of Rs 250/- if they fail to submit the application form before the deadline period.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay the application fees online through credit card/net banking/debit card.
- Candidates can pay the application fees offline by demand draft. The demand draft should be remitted in the account of SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
Documents Required for SRMJEEM 2022 Application Form
Candidates should keep the Scanned copies of the given documents ready and in handy while filling the SRMJEEM 2022 Application Form.
- 3 passport size colored photographs of the candidate. The photographs should not be more than 3 months old before the filling of application form
- Scanned copy of Class 10th Passing Certificate
- Scanned copy of Class 12th Passing Certificate
- Signature of parents and the candidate
- Category Certificate (if available)
- Demand draft of the Application fees if submitting offline
- School leaving certificate
- Residence Certificate
SRMJEEM 2022 Eligibility
In order to appear for the SRMJEEM 2022 Exam, students must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria. Candidates who are not eligible will not be allowed to sit for the exam their application form will stand rejected by the authorities. The eligibility criteria for SRMJEEM 2022 exam is as follows:
- It is mandatory to have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completed in regular or part-time mode from any government/ government-recognized private institution. Moreover, the candidates need to secure a minimum of 60 percent aggregate marks or 3 out of 5 CGPA or 6 out of 10 CGPA at the given examinations to be eligible for SRMJEEM 2022.
- Candidates appearing for their final year exams of graduation or post-graduation are also eligible to apply for the exam. They should be able to complete the qualifying degree by April-May 2022 and should produce proof of passing their degree examination on or before the second week of August 2022.
- There is no age limit to apply for SRMJEEM 2022.
- Candidates with valid scores in exams like GMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET, CMAT also can apply. Such candidates do not need to appear in SRMJEEM 2022.
Minimum marks are required in the following common entrance tests for exemption from SRMJEEM 2022 entrance exam.
|CET||Minimum desirable Overall Percentile/Marks/Percentage|
Within the CAT-based candidates, the highest scorers will be given preference.
|MAT||450 out of 800|
In the XAT-based candidates, the highest scorers will be given preference.
|GMAT||500 out of 800|
|NMAT||180 out of 360|
|CMAT||160 out of 400|
|TANCET||50 out of 100|
SRMJEEM 2022 Exam Pattern
The SRM University has released the exam pattern for SRMJEEM 2022. Candidates can refer to the exam pattern given below for preparing for the exam. It will help the students to know more about the distribution of questions as well as the level of the questions asked.
Total Questions – Total 100 questions with 20 questions per section.
Duration of test – 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes)
Type of Questions – Multiple choice Questions
Marks for correct answer – 3 Marks
Negative marking – No negative marking
Mode of exam – Online Remote Proctored Based mode (PBT)
Medium of Language – English, and Hindi
Number of sections – 5 (Data Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English, GK/Current Affairs)
No sectional Timing will be present meaning the candidates will be given a total of 150 minutes to complete the whole exam irrespective of how much time they spend on each section individually.
The section-wise question and marks distribution for each of the three sections allocated is given below –
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Marks per question||Total Marks|
SRMJEEM 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for SRMJEEM 2022 is released by SRM University on their official website at srmist.edu.in. The questions will be asked from 5 sections – Data Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English, GK/Current Affairs. Students should know the complete syllabus of the SRMJEEM 2022 exam to prepare properly for the exam. As there have been no changes in the syllabus for the past years, Candidates can refer to the important topics from each subject given as follows –
Data Interpretation: Following topics are included in the data interpretation section.
- Data Interpretation based on text
- Data Interpretation on the basic graphs and tables.
- Column graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Line charts
- Pie charts
- Graphs representing the Area
- Venn diagrams
Quantitative Aptitude: Following topics are included in the quantitative aptitude section.
- Ratios and Proportion
- Ratios & Percentages
- In – equations
- Profit & Loss
- Time – Speed – Distance
- Work and Time
- Permutations & Combinations
Logical Reasoning: Following topics are included in the logical reasoning section
- Visual reasoning
- Assumption – Premise – Conclusion
- Assertion and reasons
- Statements, and assumptions identifying valid inferences
- identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments
- Statements, and Conclusions
- Cause and Effect
- Identifying Probably true Probably false statements.
English: Following topics are included in the English section.
- Errors in usage
- Comprehension passage
- Verbal Reasoning
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence completion
- Sentence Correction
- Odd one out
Current Affairs: Following topics are included in the Current affairs.
- The punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- International organizations
- Social issues
SRMJEEM 2022 Slot Booking
The SRMJEEM 2022 slot booking will be done online. Interested candidates can visit the online website to complete their SRMJEEM 2022 slot booking. To book the slots candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- 1st step – Login into the student dashboard using email id and password.
- 2nd step – Select your preferred time and date for the SRMJEEM exam.
- 3rd step – Confirm all the details and click on submit.
After completing the slot booking, SRMIST will immediately generate your admit card.
SRMJEEM 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully completed their slot booking can download their admit card from the official website i.e. srmist.edu.in. using their registration number and password. After downloading the SRMJEEM 2022 Admit Card, students should cross-check that all the details mentioned in Admit card are correct. If any detail is incorrect, they can bring the issue to the SRM University authorities.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Selected program
- Time and date of the exam
- Important instructions
SRMJEEM 2022 Result
The SRM University will declare the result of the SRMJEEM 2022 examination. To access the SRMJEEM 2022 result candidates need to log in to the official website with their roll number and password. The SRMJEEM 2022 scorecard will show the overall and sectional Percentile secured by the students. The exam officials will prepare a merit list on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the SRMJEEM 2022 exam. Students who are shortlisted will be called for Group Discussion/ Personal interview counseling sessions.
SRMJEEM 2022 Seat Intake
|MBA Specializations||Kattankulathur Campus||Ramapuram Campus||Vadapalani Campus||Modi Nagar Campus|
|Artificial Intelligence and Data Science||30||–||–||–|
|Banking and Financial Services||60||–||–||–|
|Health Care and Hospital Management||30||–||–||–|
SRMJEEM 2022 – FAQs
Ans. SRMJEEM 2022 will be conducted on Jan 08 – 09 for phase 1. While for phase 2 and phase 3 exam dates candidates can refer to the above page.
Ans. Yes, SRMJEEM 2022 registration is open for phase 2 and phase 3.
Ans. The Exam will be conducted in an online remote proctored based mode till now as per the officials. The candidates have to give the exam from their homes or any other preferred location.
Ans. The SRMJEEM 2022 exam will be conducted in the English language for the students.
Ans. All the candidates from all the categories are required to pay Rs 1200/-as application fee for their form to be accepted by the exam authorities.
Ans. The candidates can create a new password by entering their email Id and clicking on Forgot password tab. A link will be sent on the registered email Id and the student can set a new password by clicking on the link.
Ans. No, once you have submitted the SRMJEEM 2022 application form, you cannot edit or correct any details. The application fee is also non-refundable hence the details should be filled in correctly and carefully.