SRMJEEE 2022 – SRMJEE 2022 application forms are available on its official website i.e. srmist.edu.in. Moreover, the schedule of SRMJEEE 2022 Phases has announced and check it from below. Sri Ramaswamy Memorial (SRM) University conducts the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEE). This engineering entrance exam is conducted for admission into various B.Tech. programs provided by SRM University. The exam is conducted in three phases. The applicants must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks.
The B.Tech admissions will be open for SRM IST Chennai (Kattankulathur, Vadapalani, Ramapuram, Tiruchirappalli, and NCR), SRM University – Sonepat, Haryana, and SRM University, AP – Andhra Pradesh. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding SRM B.Tech admissions 2022. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
SRMJEEE 2022 Dates
The SRM Institute of Science and Technology will announce the dates on its official website. Candidates are advised to go through the notification carefully. The schedule includes information regarding the application form, admit card, exam, and result dates. However, we have provided the tentative dates below.
|SRMJEEE 2022 Events||Dates of Phase I Admission||Phase II Dates||Phase III Dates|
|Availability of SRMJEEE application form||To be announced!||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|Closing date of the application form||02 Jan 2022||18 Apr 2022||20 Jun 2022|
|Slot Booking||To be announced!||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|Issuance of the admit card||To be announced!||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|SRMJEE Exam Dates||08 and 09 Jan 2022||23 and 24 Apr 2022||25 and 26 Jun 2022|
|Declaration of results||To be announced!||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|Counselling||To be announced!||To be announced!||To be announced!|
SRMJEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are the most important factor in the admission process. Candidates who are interested to apply must check the criteria before applying. The details will be available in the notification which includes the age, educational qualifications, nationality, etc.
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Apart from that, candidates with a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) card, Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card, and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card can also apply as International candidates.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 16 years as of 31st July 2021.
- Also, the candidates should not have been born before 1st July 2000.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th with 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Applicants who have passed the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or any International School can apply.
- For B.Tech candidates must have qualified in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/Information Technology/Informatics Practices/Agriculture/Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies.
SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form
Candidates can apply for the SRMJEEE 2021 both in online and offline mode. There are different methods with which an applicant can register. However, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Thus, the steps to apply both offline and online is as follows-
Steps to apply online
- Go to the official website of SRMJEEE i,e. srmist.edu.in.
- Click on the direct link for new user registration.
- Register by providing the details like name, contact details etc.
- Log in to fill up the online application form.
- Pay the application fees suing online banking.
- Upload the necessary scanned documents.
- Verify the particulars mentioned and submit it.
How to Receive Offline SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form?
There are two ways through which the offline form can be purchased –
Application to be filled online by visiting https://applications.srmist.edu.in and the same can be downloaded and sent with the DD for Rs. 1200/- drawn in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. Applicants must mention their name and address on the reverse of DD and send to the following address –
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
Candidates can also obtain the application form from the nearby post offices by paying Rs 1100/-. Also, he/she can contact the following help centers for further assistance.
SRMJEE Help-Line Numbers
- Admissions Helpline: 044 – 27455510, 47437500
- E-mail: email@example.com
SRMJEEE 2022 Application fees
SRM University charges an application fee for applying for the exam. The amount of Rs 1200 is charged by the University as an application fee. It is mandatory to make the payment before the due date.
SRMJEEE 2022 Slot Booking Process
The slot booking process of the university takes place online. In order to appear for the exam, candidates have to complete their slot booking. It is a mandatory process that has to be followed by each applicant. In this stage, the candidate has to select the exam date and time as per their preference. He or she has to provide three options of center at the time of SRMJEE 2022 slot booking. This will be based on a first come first serve. Admit card will be generated once the slot booking is done.
SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card
SRM Institute of Science and Technology releases the admit card online. It is an important document that has to be carried to the exam hall. The SRMJEE 2022 Hall Ticket carries the details of the exam and candidate. However, to download the admit card, the applicant has to provide their registration id and password.
SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Centres
Candidates can opt for exam centers at the time of slot booking. He/she must fill the three exam centers as per the preference. The list of the test centers will be provided once the admission is started.
SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing for the SRMJEEE 2022 exam must be aware of the pattern. This will help the candidates to know about the difficulty level of the paper. Hence, the SRMJEEE 2022 exam pattern is as follows-
- The exam takes place online.
- The mode of the Question Paper will be in English Language only.
- The time duration of the paper is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English and Aptitude.
- The questions are MCQ Based
- Every question will be Multiple Choice Questions with four options. There will be only a single correct answer.
- There will be a total of 125 questions. 35 questions will be from Physics, 35 questions will be from Chemistry and 40 questions will be from Mathematics/ Biology, 5 from English and 10 from the Aptitude section.
SRMJEEE 2022 Syllabus
In order to appear in the exam, candidates must be aware of the SRMJEEE B.Tech syllabus. The syllabus basically includes subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, English, and aptitude section. Thus, the syllabus is as follows-
SRMJEEE Physics syllabus
- Units and Measurement, Mechanics
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Current Electricity
- Magnetism and Magnetic effects of current
- Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Currents and Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter & Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Electronic Devices
SRMJEEE Chemistry Syllabus
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p -Block Elements
- ‘d’ and ‘f’ Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
SRMJEEE Mathematics Syllabus
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices, Determinants and their applications
- Differential Calculus and its applications
- Integral Calculus and its applications
- Analytical Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability distribution
SRMJEEE Biology Syllabus
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and Environment
SRMJEEE Aptitude Syllabus
- Number System
- Profit and Loss
- Quadratic Equations
- Direction sense test
- Linear Equation
SRMJEEE English Syllabus
Questions in this part contain Comprehension type questions in the form of short passages or lines of poems or a dialogue. The candidate should read the given text and answer the set of questions. Each question has 4 choices, out of which choose the best answer.
SRMJEEE 2022 Preparation Tips
SRMJEE takes place every year to provide admission to various B.Tech courses. But, there is always one confusion behind the test is how to prepare?. So, to help the candidates, we have provided some general tips that can help in the preparation.
- Be acquainted with the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Once, the schedule is made, prioritize the topics. Start the topics with a higher score. The questions asked is similar to jee main, but the level is bit different.
- Make notes of the difficult terms, formulas that you find difficult. This will help you to memorize faster.
- Take online mock tests to improve the accuracy of the attempting the questions.
- Solve the NCERT questions properly.
- Try attempting previous year question papers to know the difficulty level of the paper.
Recommended Books for SRMJEEE B.Tech 2022
There are a wide variety of books available in the market. But choosing the right book is very important. So, here we have listed out some important books that are great for SRMJEE Preparation.
Important Books for Mathematics
|Name of the Book and author||Link to buy|
|Mathematics Class 12 (Part 1 and Part 2) by RD Sharma||Buy Here|
|Plane Trigonometry Part 1 and part 2 by SL Loney||Part 1 | Part 2|
|Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight||Buy Here|
|Problems in Calculus by I.A. Maron||Buy Here|
Important Books for Physics
|Name of the book and author||Link to buy|
|The concept of Physics Part 1 by HC Verma||Buy Here|
|The concept of Physics Part 2 by HC Verma||Buy Here|
|Understanding Physics Series by DC Pandey||Buy Here|
Important Books for Chemistry
|Name of the book and author||Link to buy|
|Organic Chemistry by OP Tandon||Buy Here|
|Inorganic Chemistry by OP Tandon||Buy Here|
|Numerical Chemistry by P. Bahadur||Buy Here|
Important Books for Biology
|Name of the book and author||Link to buy|
|Complete NEET Guide Biology by MTG Editorial Board||Buy Here|
SRMJEEE 2022 Answer Key
SRM University does not release any answer key for the exam. Thus there is no official SRMJEEE Answer key. However, we advise students to keep checking the website for updates.
SRMJEEE 2022 Result
The results of SRMJEEE 2022 will be announced on the official website i.e. srmist.edu.in. Candidates can log in to check their All India Rank and download counseling letters. In order to check their results, candidates have to enter their email and password or use the application number. Candidates who qualify for the entrance test will be eligible for the further process.
SRMJEEE Counselling 2021
The Counselling procedure will take place offline. In order to participate in the SRMJEEE 2022 Counselling, candidates have to register themselves. Candidates who have qualified will be able to participate in the counseling process. Candidates must download a counseling call letter. As per the preference, applicants have to fill their choice of colleges and courses. After all this procedure, candidates have to report in person with the original documents for verification.
SRMJEEE 2022 – FAQs
Answer- The application form will be released in the month of January 2022. The registration process takes place in three phases.
Answer- The application form can be filled online and offline.
Answer- The amount of Rs 1200 is charged by the University as an application fee. It is mandatory to make the payment before the due date.
Answer- The SRM Institute of Science and Technology conducts SRMJEE for B.Tech and other courses.
Answer- The exam is conducted online. The time duration of the paper is 2 hours and 30 minutes. A total of 125 questions are asked in the exam from Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English, Biology, and Aptitude.
Answer- The candidates will be selected based on the SRMJEEE Performance, and counseling.
Answer- No, the university does not release any answer key after the completion of the exam.
Answer- To check the SRMJEE Result, the candidates have to provide their registration id and password details.