|CAT 2020||Result||Answer Key||Response Sheet||Question Paper|
|Login||Admit Card||Percentile Predictor||Review - Slot 1, Slot 2, Slot 3||Official Answer Key|
SP Jain CAT Cut Off 2020
SPJIMR’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a two-year, full-time residential Programme deemed to be equivalent to an MBA. We are an innovative and socially responsive school of management, ranked among the top two-year Programmes in India.
While applying, the applicant is required to select from one of four specialisations offered: Finance, Information Management, Marketing and Operations & Supply Chain. The applicant will need to state two preferences.
A choice at this stage helps:
- Applicants develop a clear and sharp focus early on in the Programme
- Achieve segmentation at the time of admission based on differentiated need of the recruiting organisations
- Broaden the spectrum of recruiters as students graduate
- Foster better bonding with peers resulting in productive collaborations especially with participants opting for different areas of specialisation.
Know the SP Jain CAT Cut Off 2020
|CAT 2020||CAT Percentile|
|SECTIONAL CUT OFF|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||75|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||75|
|OVERALL CUT OFF||85|
Know the SP Jain GMAT Cut Off
|GMAT (01 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2020)||GMAT Percentile|
|SECTIONAL CUT OFF|
|OVERALL CUT OFF||85|
Application Form and Last Date to Apply
To apply for the PGDM Programme, applicants must fill the form on the online admissions portal by November 27, 2020.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO APPLY: spjimr.org
As per AICTE circular, Kashmiri Migrants or Kashmiri Pandits/Kashmiri Hindu Families (NonMigrants) living in the Kashmir Valley can apply to the programme and send the relevant documents (like domicile certificate and/or other appropriate documents) directly to the admissions email id.
The application processing fee is Rs. 1,500. This fee can be paid through credit card or net banking.
The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their profiles. They are also expected to meet the qualifying scores in at least one of the entrance exams. The profiles are scored and the applicants are sorted into two groups: Profile based and Profile-cum-score based.
Shortlists – Interviews
Applicants shortlisted in the first group are called for an early interview. The shortlist is based on their profile considering the following factors:
- Consistency of academic record
- Relevance of work experience for the specialisation
- Versatility and achievements
Early interviews are convenient for applicants because it avoids overlapping with other interview calls during the admissions season. To the institute, it gives an opportunity to stagger interviews and ensure that the interview process remains robust even though numbers being interviewed are large. On account of the COVID-19 pandemic, to ensure the safety of participants, interviews for PGDM 2021 -2023 may be conducted online on platforms of the institute’s choice.
Second Phase Shortlists
This phase is held after the availability of entrance test scores. Applicants in this phase are called for interviews on basis of their profile as given above, along with their performance in the entrance tests.
Due to the prevailing scenario on Covid-19, SPJIMR reserves the right to continue with selection process as stated above OR use an alternative selection procedure (if required). This may require additional information from the applicants for any other appropriate mechanism depending on the nature of the guidelines issued by the government or state authorities
The selection list is based on a composite score, which takes into account the applicant’s profile, academic record, entrance test scores (CAT/ GMAT), relevance of work experience (if any) and performance in the two rounds of group interviews.
Applicant must possess a strong and consistent academic background. Performance in 10th grade, 12th grade and every year of graduation are considered in the selection process.
10th Grade and 12th Grade
- An aggregate of all subjects scores (marks) mentioned on the mark sheet will be considered for arriving at the final percentage. This is irrespective of whether the university/board takes it into consideration or not while calculating the final percentage.
- If a board/university awards grades/grade points, then the same has to be converted into percentage by using the applicable conversion factor. The conversion certificate needs to be furnished during interview process if shortlisted.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by any University incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the applicant must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. The percentage obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be based on the practice followed by the institution/university from where the candidate has obtained the degree. The degree awarded by an institute/university should be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Applicants in the last year of degree and those who have completed the degree but are awaiting results can also apply. The applicant should have obtained 50% marks or equivalent in the latest exam that has been completed. In such a case, applicants must provide a provisional certificate from the Principal/Registrar of his/her Institute/University stating that he/she has appeared for all the exams and has completed all the obligations required to obtain the degree.
- For the applicants who are awaiting their final results of the bachelor’s degree, available marks of the previous semesters/years would be considered for calculating graduation percentage.
- Applicants mentioned in points 3 and 4, if selected, have to provide the degree awarded by the university latest by December 31, 2021 until which the registration will be considered as provisional. The registration to the Programme will stand cancelled if the applicant fails to submit the degree by December 31,2021.
- If the applicants have undergone/completed an integrated master’s degree or dual degree directly after their 12th, the percentage of marks obtained as per their institute/university norms, which is considered as equivalent to bachelor’s degree will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree of an Indian applicant who has studied/studies oversees awarded by a college/institute/university, should be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/other appropriate authorities.
- If the institute provides grades/CGPA instead of marks, a conversion of the same to equivalent percentage is mandatory. If no conversion factor is available/provided, then obtained CGPA needs to be multiplied by conversion factor of 10 to obtain the percentage. The conversion certificate needs to be furnished during the interview process if shortlisted. If no conversion factor exists, then a certificate from the institution/university certifying the practice needs to be provided during the interview process if shortlisted.
- Work experience is not mandatory for this Programme. Graduates with no work experience and those with less than five years of work experience can apply.
- Relevant work experience after graduation will be considered. Internship/training/ project work which was a part of the curriculum will not be considered as work experience.
- Proof of work experience such as offer letter, salary slips and the experience letter will have to be provided.
The current intake of the PGDM Programme is 240. An additional 36 seats have been sanctioned for PIO/OCI and Foreign Nationals. The maximum total intake of the Programme is up to 276 seats. NRI applications will be considered at par with the Indian applications.
For any further queries, kindly contact:
Bhavan’s S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research | Bhavan’s Campus | Munshi Nagar |
Dadabhai Road | Andheri West | Mumbai – 400 058 | India
Tel: +91-22-2623-0396/ 2401/ 7454
MBA Entrance Exam Application Tracker
|23-Jan-2021||JEE Main||Apply Now!!|
|15-Mar-2021||Manipal Entrance||Apply Now!!|
|Apr-2021||NIIT University||Apply Now!!|