SNAP 2021 – Symbiosis International University has closed the SNAP 2021 application yesterday i.e. 30 November 2021. As for the details available, the SNAP 2021 exam will be held on 19 December 2021, 08 January 2022, and 16 January 2022. This management entrance exam is held for admission into the MBA program. The application portal is live for more than three months; however, interested aspirants are suggested to complete the online registration as soon as they can. Further details about SNAP exam 2021 dates, eligibility criteria, application, admit card, result, and others are given here.
Latest News Update on SNAP 2021
November 27, 2021 – SNAP 2021 Registration Ends Today, Admit Card to Release on 4 Dec. Read More.
November 27, 2021 – SNAP 2021 Registration Ends Today, Apply at snaptest.org. Read More.
Candidates can refer to the following table for important dates of SNAP 2021.
|Particulars||SNAP 2021 Dates|
|Registration start date||31 Aug 2021|
|Registration end date|
|Admit card release date||04 Dec 2021|
|SNAP 2021 exam date||19 Dec 2021|
08 Jan 2022
16 Jan 2022
|SNAP result date||01 Feb 2022|
Latest changes in SNAP 2021
The SNAP examination application fees have been increased from ₹1750 to ₹1950. Now the candidates have to pay ₹1950.
What is the SNAP exam?
SNAP or Symbiosis National Aptitude Computer Based Test is the online examination that Symbiosis International University organizes to give aspirants a chance of getting admission in the MBA program offered by the institutes affiliated with Symbiosis International.
SNAP 2021 Registration
Before proceeding towards the registration process, candidates are informed that one student can appear for a maximum of two sets of SNAP exams. If a candidate appears for two tests, then the highest score will be considered for the final percentile calculation. There is no normalization process included.
To get registered, candidates need to visit the official website of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test SNAPtest.org. Following other steps to complete SNAP 2021 registration.
Register for the SNAP test:
Complete the details asked in registration form part one. Verify your email ID and mobile number by entering the OTP
Upload your scanned photograph:
Upload your latest passport-sized photograph. Remember, the photograph must not be more than three months old.
Pay the SNAP test fees:
Application fees can be paid either through a debit card, credit card, or any other online banking transaction. You can also send a demand draft from any nationalized bank in favor of the Symbiosis Test Secretariat payable at Pune.
Complete part 2 and pay the program fee:
- Complete the registration form Part 2 by registering for the institute programs
- Complete your payment for the institute programs. The program registration fees of the institutes are 1000 per program per institute. The face is non-refundable.
- After completing the form, take a printout and keep it safe for further usage.
Application fees and program fees
- While completing the registration form, candidates need to pay an amount of ₹1950 per test.
- Along with this, candidates need to pay the program registration fees of ₹1000 for each program. If any aspirant wants to apply for more than one program, then he or she has to pay an additional ₹1000 for each additional program applied.
Application fees can be paid either through
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank Payment Gateway
- Demand Draft
SNAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply and appear in the SNAP exam 2021, it is necessary for a candidate to have a graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
- There is a 5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Final year candidates are also eligible to apply. However, their admission will be subject to the final result.
- Foreign Nationals (FN), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), and Non-Resident Indians (NRI)are also eligible to apply for the SNAP 2021 examination.
SNAP 2021 Admit Card
The SNAP Exam Admit Card will be available on the official website. To download the SNAP Hall Ticket, candidates need to log in by entering their email id and password. No candidate will receive the admit card SNAP 2021 through offline mode.
After downloading the admit card, candidates must check all the essential details to be mentioned, like their name, age, date and time of the examination, and others. Along with an admit card, it is also important to carry a valid government-issued identity card like an Aadhar Card or PAN card along with a recent photograph.
SNAP Mock Test
Symbiosis International University also releases the SNAP mock tests before the actual examination to help students in enhancing their preparation. The mock test helps candidates in analyzing the exam pattern and difficulty level of the questions they will be facing.
SNAP 2021 Syllabus
The questions in SNAP exam 2021 will be asked from three sections
- General English having questions related to reading comprehension, verbal reasoning, and verbal ability
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Quantitative, data interpretation and data sufficiency
The detailed SNAP 2021 Syllabus is as follows:
|General English||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||Analytical & Logical Reasoning|
|Reading Comprehension||Interpretation and Analysis of Data||Number systems|
|Verbal Reasoning||Text Interpretation||Geometry|
|Analogies||Graphs (line, area)||Probability|
|Antonyms and Synonyms||Charts (column, bar, pie)||Permutation combination|
|Fill in the blanks||Venn Diagram||Algebra|
|Idioms||Clocks||Time and work|
|Jumbled Passage||Binary Logic||LCM & HCF|
|Meaning-Usage Match||Seating arrangement||Averages|
|Summary Questions||Blood Relations||Percentages|
|Facts-Inferences-Judgments||Coding & Decoding||Profit and Loss|
|Logical sequence||Quadratic and linear equations|
|Linear and Matrix Arrangements|
SNAP 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of SNAP 2021 is as follows:
- The test will be an online computer-based test.
- There will be sixty questions in the examination, and each question will be of one mark.
- The duration of the examination will be 60 minutes.
- The questions will be asked in English language only
- Objective-type questions will be asked, and four options will be given with every question. Candidates need to choose the appropriate answer
- There will be a negative marking of 25% for every incorrect answer
|Section||Questions||MM per answer||Total Marks||Duration|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||1||15||60 minutes|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||1||25|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation &Data Sufficiency||20||1||20|
SNAP 2021 Exam Center
The SNAP 2021 exam is going to be held in the following 94 cities all over India:
|SR. NO.||City||SR. NO.||City||SR. NO.||City|
|1||Agra||33||Gangtok – Barding||65||Mumbai|
|8||Anand||40||Hubballi||72||Panjim – Mapusa|
|18||Chandigarh – Mohali||50||Kakinada||82||Rourkela|
|31||Ernakulam – Kochi||63||Meerut|
SNAP 2021 Preparation Books
To succeed in the examination, it is necessary to have the right set of books. Considering the same form here, we are listing the best books you should consider to prepare for the SNAP 2021 exam.
Best Books for SNAP: Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
|Name of the Book||Author|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Varun Gupta|
|Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examinations||Abhijit Guha|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Shambhu Nath Jha & RPH Editorial Board|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R S Aggarwal|
Best Books for SNAP: Analytical & Logical Reasoning
|Name of the Book||Author|
|SNAP Symbiosis MBA Admission Test||Priyanka Prakashan|
|Logical Reasoning||Macaw Books|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning & Other Management Entrance Tests||Peeyush Bhardwaj|
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning||R S Aggarwal|
Best Books for SNAP: General English
|Name of the Book||Author|
|Objective General English||R.S. Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal|
|General English for Competitive Exams||Disha Experts|
|Competitive General English||Kiran Prakashan|
|Objective General English||S.P. Bakshi|
|Objective English for Competitive Examination||Hari Mohan Prasad|
How To Crack SNAP 2021 Exam?
Along with the best books, the right preparation strategy plays an important role in cracking any examination. You can follow the given preparation strategy to ace the SNAP 2021 Exam:
- To qualify for the English and Verbal section, it is necessary to have a good command of grammar. Start working on your vocabulary.
- Along with books, also participate in the mock tests. The mock tests will help out in analyzing the difficulty level of the question paper, and you will become familiar with the type of questions to be asked in the examination.
- Solved previous year question papers
- You can also take help from the online resources available to understand the basic concepts of the topics.
- Practice daily. Along with knowledge, accurate speed is also important so that you can finish the exam on time.
SNAP 2021 Answer Key
After successfully conducting the examination, Symbiosis International University will release the Answer Key on the official website. By using the login credentials for candidates can check and download the answer key.
With the help of the answer key, aspirants can check the accuracy of the answer they have given, and it can also help out in calculating the estimated number of marks.
SNAP 2021 Merit List
The SNAP 2021 exam merit list will be based upon the following parameters
|Weightage for Final Merit List|
|SNAP Score (out of 60, scaled down to 50 marks)||Group Exercise (GE)||Personal Interaction(PI)||Writing Ability Test (WAT)||Total|
SNAP 2021 Cut Off
The category-wise cut-off and merit list, along with the waitlist, will be available on the official website of the respective institutes. On the basis of cut-off, candidates will be given admission to the respective institutions. In case any vacant seats are available, then the waiting list will be displayed.
SNAP 2021 Result
According to the SNAP notification 2021, the result will be announced on 1st February 2022. Candidates can view and download their SNAP 2021 Results by visiting the site and entering their login credentials.
If you are also having a dream of getting admission to an MBA course at Symbiosis University, then don’t waste your time and complete the registration for the SNAP 2021 exam now. For more updates and exam-related details, keep visiting our portal. If you have any questions or queries regarding the exam, then you can mention your comments in the below-given comment box.
SNAP Participating Institutions 2021
Following are the top MBA colleges accepting SNAP scores:
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik
- Symbiosis Centre for Information
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru
- Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences
Official Website: snaptest.org
FAQs – SNAP 2021
Ans. Symbiosis will be conducting SNAP 2021 on December 19, 2021, January 8 & 16, 2022.
Ans. The registrations have already started from August 31st, 2021, and will continue till November 27, 2021. You can register online for the test at the official website.
Ans. The application fee will be Rs. 1950/- for each attempt of SNAP 2021. The program/college fee (Rs.1000/ per program/college) is to be paid only once.
Ans. Yes, negative marking will be applicable in SNAP 2021. The marking pattern to be 01 mark for each correct answer and 25 % negative marking for each incorrect answer.
Ans. Candidates should be a graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent graduation.
Ans. SNAP is held once a year. Candidates can appear for a maximum of two tests for SNAP 2021.
Ans. 15 institutes accept the SNAP scores for 24 MBA programs coming under symbiosis institute. You can check the list of SNAP 2021 Participating Institutions.