SGVUEE 2021 application form is available now. Candidates can fill the application form for the academic session 2021-2022 from direct link below of gyanvihar.org. The last date of application form is 30th April 2021. SGVUEE 2021 examination is organized by the SGV University (NAAC A’ accredited university of India). The university offers various courses in different domains of programmes. The university is offering diploma, UG, PG, doctoral courses in various disciplines including engineering, pharmacy, management, law. Suresh Gyan Vihar university, Jaipur (Rajasthan) is inviting the SGVUEE application form 2021 from the desirable candidates all across the country.
SGVUEE 2021 Application Form
Direct Link To Apply Online: Click Here.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University has released the application form for SGVUEE 2021 entrance test for the year 2021. SGVUEE application form is released via online mode. Candidates can apply for the entrance exam through the online mode by visiting the official website of SGV university.
SGVUEE is an institute level exam. However, candidates belonging to any state of the country are allowed to appear the examination through the online mode.
SGVUEE application fee is Rs. 850/- for any of the category (Programme). Application fee can be remitted through any of the online or offline modes.
Through the online remittance of the application fee, candidates can fill the application fee by debit card or credit card or any authorized card issued by the Indian bank. However candidates can pay the application fee via internet banking.
Apart from this, through the offline mode, candidates can pay the application fee by demand draft in favor of “Suresh Gyan Vihar University” payable at Jaipur or personally at the Finance Department of SGVU.
SGVUEE 2021 Application Form Dates
SGVUEE application form filling dates have been released now. Application can see the application and further dates given below:
|Start of application form filling||04 Feb 2021|
|The last date to apply online||30 Apr 2021|
|The list of shortlisted candidates will be released on||31 May 2021|
|Admit card releasing date||not announced|
|Result releasing date||not announced|
How to Apply for SGVUEE 2021 Entrance Examination
Candidates can apply for SGVUEE entrance exam via online and offline mode. Candidates have to register for the examination through the online mode only.
SGVUEE 2021 registration is live now. Desired candidates can register themselves for completing the entire application procedure which is required to appear in the entrance examination.
Before filling the application form, candidates have to register for the application. Registration is the very first applying procedure for the entrance test.
Candidates can get the step by step applying procedure as follows from registration to getting the print of the confirmation page.
Candidates have to follow the below steps to register themselves:
- Visit the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University.
- Find the admission page and click on the “Apply Now”.
- The registration procedure is containing the steps like enter personal details & enter academic details.
- Now enter the personal details as the name of the candidate in the manner of first name, middle name and last name.
- Now enter the date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Select the nationality.
- Enter the complete corresponding address including zip code.
- Enter the mobile number and email ID for further correspondence.
- Choose the programme which you like to study in SGV University and then select the specialization.
- The OTP will be sent to the given mobile number.
- Enter the OTP on the next page and press submit.
Now candidates will get the login access. Candidate will get the student login ID (SID) and the password. The login ID will be shared with the candidates on their mentioned mail ID.
Submit Application Form
After successfully login, the candidates can complete the further admission procedure like enter academic details, upload documents and remittance of application fee. Candidates can submit the SGVUEE 2021 application form any of the both as online or offline modes. The steps of submitting the online application form are given below:
- Login with your student ID and password that will be given after registration.
- Enter the last academic details.
- Enter the last qualifying exam followed by the name of institution, year of passing, aggregate percentage (If qualified).
- Press submit button after entering the academic details.
- Remit the application fee of the amount of Rs 850/- by using credit/debit card or internet banking.
- Choose the examination centres as per your preferences.
- Upload the passport size photograph and scanned signature in prescribed format.
- Finally submit the online application form.
- Now get the print out of the confirmation page.
The application form can be submitted through the offline mode also. Via offline mode, candidates should download the duly filled and signed application form and send it to the “Director (Admission), Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Mahal, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302017” by registered post only.
The application form should be sent along with the required documents and a DD (Demand Draft) of application fee of Rs. 850/- drawn in favour of “Suresh Gyan VIhar University” payable at Jaipur or personally at the Finance Department of SGVU.
Documents Required for the Application Form
Candidates are required to prepare the following documents before filling the SGVUEE application form:
- 10th class marksheet (for all courses)
- 12th class marksheet (for UG courses)
- Bachelor’s Degree mark;sheet (for PG courses)
- Master’s Degree Marksheet (for Doctoral courses)
- Passport size photograph (in prescribed size and pixel)
- Scanned copy of signature (in prescribed size and pixel)
- Proof of permanent address
- Scanned copy of adhaar card
- Registered mobile number
- Registered mail ID.
SGVUEE 2021 Exam Centre & Slot Booking
The last date of applying for SGVUEE entrance exam is 30th April 2021. After submission of application form, the conducting university (SGV University) will announce the dates of examination. The examinations may be held in 2 to 3 phases.
Candidates can book their exam slots by login theri user ID. The slots will be allotted as per first come and first serve basis. The examination centres will be allotted as per the choices made by the candidates during the application form.
After the successful completion of the SGVUEE slot booking procedure, candidates can get the admit card. Candidates should download the admit card immediately after the finishing of the exam date and centre allotment process.
SGVUEE Admit Card 2021
Candidates can get the SGVUEE 2021 admit card after successfully submitting the application form. The admit card releasing date will be out soon. The admit card will be released in the last week of the month of June 2021.
The admit card will contain the name of the candidates, allotted exam centre, exam dates and other important details.
SGVUEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The examination will be online. Candidates can take the test using mobile / laptop / desktop with some restrictions. SGVUEE exam is a multiple choice questions type (objective type) examination. There is no negative marking in this examination.
SGVUEE 2021 Result
SGVUEE result 2021 may be released in subsequent phases of the exam. The result will be released in the month of May or June 2021. SGVUEE 2021 result will be released via online mode only.
Candidates can check their results by entering their name and roll number in the given result releasing window. The result may be released as the SGVUEE scorecard.
Candidates can get the SGVUEE 2021 scorecard once they qualify the entrance latest. Candidates should download their score card for the further admission procedure. The score card would be required at the time of counselling and the admission procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions on SGVUEE 2021 Application Form
Ans. The application form is out. You can apply from direct link given on this page.
Ans. Use the link to apply here. Register, fill details in form, pay fee.
Ans. Yes, however SGVUEE virtues the standard of National level entrance test.
Ans. The fee is Rs. 850/- that has to be submitted with application form.