SCERT Odisha 2022 Syllabus – The Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT announces the SCERT Odisha syllabus online, at scert.samsodisha.gov.in. The syllabus is announced separately for various courses like B.Ed, M.Ed, B.H.Ed, B.P.Eed and M. Phil courses. It is released as a pdf and candidates can download it from below.
It is very essential to be aware of the SCERT Odisha syllabus to crack any exam. With the help of the syllabus, candidates get a fair idea about the exam pattern and the structure. SCERT Odisha 2022 is an offline exam of 1.5 hours. All the questions in the exam are asked from the syllabus. Scroll down below to know more about the SCERT Odisha 2022 Syllabus.
SCERT Odisha 2022 Syllabus
|SCERT Odisha 2022||Syllabus Link|
|SCERT Odisha B.ED Syllabus 2022||Download Here|
|SCERT Odisha D.EI.ED Syllabus 2022||Download Here|
|SCERT Odisha B.P.Ed Syllabus 2022||Download Here|
Note: The above-given syllabus pdf is for the previous year. As soon as a new pdf is released, we will update it on this page.
SCERT Odisha 2022 Syllabus for D.EI.ED
There shall be two sections in D.EI.ED. The test will be a total of 90 marks. Section I will carry 30 marks. There shall be 30 questions of 01 marks each. Section II will have 60 marks. There shall be 60 questions each carrying one mark. The question will be asked in MCQ types. A detailed syllabus is given below:
- Language (English): Comprehension, Vocabulary & Usage.
- Education & General Awareness: Everyday science, Political system and its evolution, General information, Educational Commissions, & Committees, New Educational Initiatives, Educational Organizations.
- Reasoning: Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
- Teaching Aptitude: Solving problems of educational context, managing classroom and learning, Learner and learning-related issues, goals of education, the role of various agencies and organizations in the management of education, issues related to teaching-learning strategies.
SCERT Odisha Syllabus 2022 for B.Ed
There shall be two papers in this section. Paper I is compulsory for all the candidates (both Arts and Science group). It would consist of Language (English), General Awareness, Reasoning, and Teaching Aptitude. This Section shall be of 30 marks. There will be 30 questions. Each question carries one
mark. All Questions shall be of MCQ type. Paper-II shall be of 60 marks. There are two sections. The candidates have to select any one section and shall have to answer all the questions of that particular section.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Section A (Arts Stream) Syllabus:
SCERT Odisha B.Ed for English:
- Comprehension – Unseen text
- Word formation, derivation, antonyms and Synonyms
- Spelling and punctuation
- Grammar (Parts of speech, time and tense, change of voice, Direct and indirect speech and transformation of sentences).
SCERT Odisha B.Ed for Odia:
- Comprehension – Unseen text
- Odia Dhwani, Odia Vocabulary – Word formation and syntax Spelling and
- Grammar (Karaka, Bibhakti, Samasa)
SCERT Odisha B.Ed for History and Political Science:
- Rise of the British power in India
- Socio-religious Movements in 19th Century
- India’s struggle for freedom
- French Revolution, 1 st World War and 2nd World War
- Salient features of Indian constitution and Fundamental Rights
- Functions of Legislative Assembly, Parliament, High Court and Supreme Court
SCERT Odisha B.Ed for Geography:
- Latitude and Longitude
- Physical division of India
- Natural Resources
- Social and economic resources
- Conservation of forest and wild life
SCERT Odisha B.Ed for Section B (Science Stream):
SCERT Odisha B.Ed for Physical Science:
- Atomic structure – Atoms and molecules, classification of elements
- Chemical reactions and equations
- Motion – Laws of motion, concept of work, energy pressure and their measurement
- Electricity and magnetism: – Electric Circuit, Potential difference, magnetic Field,
- lines of force, electro -magnetic induction
- Heat, Light and Sound
SCERT Odisha B.Ed for Mathematics:
- Number System, Ratio and Proportion
- Set theory, relations and functions
- Linear, Simultaneous and quadratic equations, polynomials
- Theory of Indices, Logarithm and Antilogarithm
- Trigonometric Ratios and Indices, Problems on height and distance
- Basic Geometrical Concepts and Geometry of plane figures
SCERT Odisha B.Ed for Biological Science:
- Cell : Structure, Components and Functions
- Diversities in plants and animals
- Natural resources
- Environment – Eco -system, flow of energy, Bio -Geo Chemical cycle in nature,
- environmental degradation and pollution
- Basic Physiological function in plants and animals : Nutrition, Respiration,
- Excretion and Reproduction
SCERT Syllabus For B.P.Ed 2022
There shall be two sections in this. Paper, I for all the courses is the same. A detailed syllabus of paper II is given here:
SCERT Odisha B.P.Ed for Current Affair on Sports and Games
- Knowledge on National and International Games and Sports
SCERT Odisha B.P.Ed for Physiology and Hygiene
- Skeletal System, Joints and Functions
- Respiratory System, Circular System, Digestive System, Excretory
- System, Nervous System and Endocrine System
- Communicable Diseases, Pollutions (Air and Water), Diet and
SCERT Odisha B.P.Ed for Common Knowledge about the Major Games
- Dimension of the playfield
- Players, Equipment of the Game
- Rules and Regulations of the Game
SCERT Odisha Syllabus 2022 For M.Ed
The topics in this section will consist of topics from basic education, understanding the learning and learner process, etc. A detailed syllabus is as follows:
- Basics of Education
- Understanding the learner & learning process
- Curriculum and curriculum transaction
- Contemporary issues in school Education
- Assessing the learner; Planning and management of school
Books For SCERT Odisha 2022
In order to prepare well, candidates should be well aware of the books related to it. Some of the books for SCERT Odisha is as follows:
|Analytical Reasoning (2018-2019) Session By Mk Panday||Buy Here|
|Wren & Martin High School English Grammar And Composition Book (Regular Edition)||Buy Here|
|Objective General Knowledge||Buy Here|
|How to Crack Test Of Reasoning- REVISED EDITION||Buy Here|
Preparation Tips for SCERT Odisha 2022
Candidates should have a clear strategy to prepare well for any exam. Given below are some preparation tips for SCERT Odisha that candidates can consider for their preparation:
- Understand the paper: It us very importnat to have a clear knowledge of the exam in which candidates are going to appear. Before begning the exam, candidates should have a clear knowledge about the exam, its course, purpose, how to study for it, etc. it gives a clear insights on how to prepare well.
- Make a schedule: Before begning the preparation, candidates should first make a proper schedule to study. Having a proper schedule is must to prepare well. By having a time table, it becomes more easy to give each section proper time and prepare well.
- Set the time limit: Candidaes should set a time limit, to prepare for any section. By this, it is meant that they should set certain days or hours, in which they will finish any subject or topic. This helps in finishing the syllabus smoothly and no burden is created.
- Do not panic: It is always advisable that candidates should not panic or take stress while preparation. By stressing out in how to prepare, it becomes very difficult to study and half the time is wasted in thinking about it. So, instead of panicking about it, the focus should be on how to prepare well.
FAQs On SCERT Odisha 2022 Syllabus
Ans. The syllabus for SCERT Odisha will be released on the official website, scert.samsodisha.gov.in. Candidates can download it from there.
Ans. Section I for all the papers is common for all the papers, Section II will be different for every paper. A detailed syllabus for all the papers is given above.
Ans. SCERT Odisha is an entrance exam, conducted for various courses like B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed, B.H.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.Phil courses
Ans. The books for SCERT Odisha are given here on this page. Candidates can check from here.