SCERT Odisha 2022 Result – Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), announces the result for SCERT Odisha. The result is released on the official website, scert.samsodisha.gov.in. Along with the result, the authorities also announces the selection list and cut off marks. The result for SCERT Odisha 2022 is released in the format of a merit list and can be downloaded in PDF format. To check the result, candidates will have to log in using their login credentials. The SCERT Odisha result carries information like the candidate’s name, rank, marks, category, etc. The selection procedure will be done based on marks scored by candidates in the entrance test. Candidates who qualify for the exam will have to appear for the counseling process. Scroll down below to know more on SCERT Odisha results, how to check, etc.
SCERT Odisha 2022 Result
Direct Link To Check: A direct link to check SCERT Odisha Result will be available here.
SCERT Odisha 2022 Result Dates
The authorities have not yet announced the dates related to the SCERT Odisha result. The dates will be announced on the official website by the authorities. As soon as they will announce it, we will update them here.
|Date of SCERT Odisha Entrance Test||to be announced|
|SCERT Odisha Result||to be announced|
Steps To Check SCERT Odisha 2022 Result
The SCERT Odisha result will be released on the official website. The steps to download the results are:
Step 1: Visit the official website, scert.samsodisha.gov.in. A direct link to it will also be given here.
Step 2: After visiting the website, a tab to View Result will be available.
Step 3: To check the result, you need to enter the application number.
Step 4: As you enter the application number, your result will appear on the screen.
Step 5: The result can be downloaded in PDF format.
How is SCERT Odisha Result 2022 Compiled
The result for SCERT Odisha is prepared on the basis of the marking scheme. The result for all the courses, i.e. B.Ed, B.P.Eed, D.EI.ED is compiled based on the same. The result is compiled based on the following step:
- For correct answer: 1 mark is allotted
- For incorrect answer: 0.25 marks are deducted
- More than one response to a question shall be considered incorrect and negative mark will be awarded.
SCERT Odisha 2022 Tie Breaking
A tie-breaking is considered when two candidates score the same marks in the exam. In such cases, the authorities have some rules to solve the tie-breaking. The tie-breaking for SCERT Odisha is as follows:
- In case of tie, the higher percentage of marks at 10+2 levels shall be taken into consideration. If the 10+2 Mark becomes tie, in that case, the candidate who born earlier will come first in the Merit list.
- In case of a tie, the higher percentage of marks at Graduation Level shall be taken into consideration. If the Graduation Mark is also found as a tie, in that case, the candidate who borns earlier will come first in the Merit List.
- Candidate will have to score 40% marks in physical fitness test for their selection in the B.P.Ed. Course.
Documents To Be Submitted At The Time of Admission
The candidates who get selected for the SCETT Odisha will have to come along with the following documents in original at the time of admission. It is to be noted that Xerox Copies of all certificates/mark sheets shall be signed by the candidates in full.
- Downloaded Online Application Form
- Downloaded Intimation letter
- Placement Letter
- All Certificates and Marksheets, in original
- Certificate of Headmaster of the school to the effect that he / she has
- passed HSC in Odia medium (in the cases who have passed from Board of
- Secondary Education, Odisha without Odia as MIL).
- Residential Certificate issued by Tahasildar / Additional Tahasildar.
- Latest Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST and SEBC candidates, by virtue of birth. OBC certificate shall not be considered
- UDID Disability Certificate issued Online in their favour in case of PH candidates
- Ex-serviceman Certificate in case of son / unmarried daughter / spouse issued only by the Rajya Sainik Board, Nageswar Tangi, Odisha,
SCERT Odisha 2022 Admission Seat
Candidates can check the seat availability of the SCERT Odisha from below, However, these are as per the information of the last year. The updated one will be given here as soon.
For B.ED course
|Government B.Ed. Training College, Kalinga Kandhama||100|
|B.J.B. (A) College, Bhubaneswar||50|
|Bhadrak (A) College, Bhadrak||50|
|D.D. (A) College, Keonjhar||50|
|Government (A) College, Bhawanipatna (Now upgraded|
to Kalahandi University)
|Government College, Sundargarh||50|
|Khallikote (A) College, Berhampur||50|
|Panchayat College, Baragarh||50|
|Rajdhani College, Bhubaneswar||50|
|V. Dev (A) College, Jeypore||50|
|S.B. Womens (A) College, Cuttack||50|
|Rajendra (A) College, Balangir (Now, upgraded to|
|.C.S. (A) College, Pur||50|
For D.El.Ed course
|Name of Institutions||Seat|
|DIET, Angul at Chhendipada||100|
|ETEI, Kishore Nagar||100|
|RN ETEI, Cuttack||100|
|Thompson Women’s Training|
|TEI (Urdu), CuttacK||100|
|ETEI (W), Berhampur||100|
|Name of the Institution||Intake|
|DIET, Cuttack at Narasinghpur||100|
SCERT Odisha 2022 Admission Placement
The candidates will be given placement based on their score on SCERT Odisha Test 2022. The test will be held online via Computer Based Test. Candidates will have to choose their options for colleges and participating institutes in the choice filling round itself. The mark sheet and other documents will be verified before placement.
FAQs On SCERT Odisha 2022 Result
Ans. No, the SCERT result will be declared on the official website, scert.samsodisha.gov.in.
Ans. To check the results for SCERT Odisha, candidates will have to enter their application number.
Ans. The SCERT Odisha Result is compiled based on the marking scheme.
Ans. A tie-breaking is considered when two candidates score the same marks in the exam. In such cases, the authorities have some rules to solve the tie-breaking.