SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2022- The State Council of Educational and Training (SCERT), Chandigarh organizes Chandigarh D.EI.ED. SCERT Chandigarh is an education entrance exam that offers admission into a 2-year Diploma course in elementary education, in the state of Chandigarh. The application form will be out on the official website, dhe.chd.gov.in, and can be filled in online mode only. To take part in SCERT Chandigarh, candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. or equivalent Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks. The selection of candidates in SCERT Chandigarh is done on a merit basis. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying degree examination. Scroll down below to know more on SCERT Chandigarh D.EI.ED 2022, application form, selection procedure, etc.
SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed. 2022
D.El.Ed. (Diploma in Elementary Education) is a 2-year course, through which candidates get selected as elementary teachers. The authorities will announce the dates related to the events on its official website. Here we have provided the prospectus for SCERT Chandigarh of the previous year. The new one will be updated here as soon as it will be released.
SCERT Chandigarh 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||Chandigarh D.El.Ed|
|Conducting body||State Council of Education Research & Training, Chandigarh|
|Mode of Application form||Online mode|
SCERT Chandigarh 2022 Dates
The authorities will announce the dates for SCERT Chandigarh on the official website. The dates have not been announced yet. As soon as they will announce it, we shall provide it here.
|Availability of Application Form for SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed. 2021||To Be Announced|
|Last date to fill Application Form online||To Be Announced|
|Availability of First provisional merit list||To Be Announced|
|Availability of Final merit list||To Be Announced|
|Date Of Counseling||To Be Announced|
|Commencement of D.El.Ed. 1st Year Class||To Be Announced|
SCERT Chandigarh 2022 Selection Process
Candidates are advised to read the selection procedure which is mentioned below:
- Admission to the D.El.Ed. course will be strictly on the basis of merit at Graduation Level (Bachelor’s Degree)
- A candidate not fulfilling any of the eligibility conditions laid down in the prospectus will not be considered for admission to D.El.Ed. course irrespective of
- his/her merit at Graduation Level. No representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Selection of all candidates called for counselling on the basis of merit at Graduation Level shall be provisional.
- Admission will be given only after the production and verification of all the original documents at the time of counselling (As mentioned at point No.6). No
- undertaking in this regard will be entertained.
- In case of a tie between two candidates the candidate senior in age shall rank higher in order of merit. If age is also same then higher marks in 10+2 shall rank higher in order of merit. No weightage will be given for post-graduation or any other qualification beyond graduation.
- Every candidate must indicate in his/ her application form the category of seat for which he/she wants to apply. If no mention is made about the category in his/her application, the candidate will be considered only for the General Category.
- No candidate will be considered for admission against any reserved category for which he/she has not applied. However, a reserved category candidate will also be considered for admission against respective open merit seats as per his/her general Merit Position.
- In case of any dispute regarding the admission of any candidate, decision of the Admission Committee of SCERT shall be final.
SCERT Chandigarh 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: The SCERT Chandigarh had set eligibility criteria for the candidates who are applying for the 2-year diploma in Elementary Education. The candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% in graduation from a well-known university or should complete 10+2 with minimum qualified marks and 45% for SC/ST.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for D.El.Ed Course 2022.
- Selection Process: Applicants are selected on the basis of a cut-off list that will be out by SCERT Chandigarh authorities on that basis Merit list is released.
Candidates can also view the official brochure to further know more about the eligibility criteria of SCERT Chandigarh.
SCERT Chandigarh 2022 Application Form
How To Apply: The application form for SCERT Chandigarh will be released on the official website and can be filled in online mode only. In order to fill the form, candidates will have to first register themselves and then fill out the application form for SCERT Chandigarh, upload the required documents, and pay the required fee.
Fee: Applicants will have to pay a fee of Rs. 200/ (for General Category) and Rs. 100/- (for SC/ST Category). The fee can be paid in online mode only, by using a debit/credit card, net banking, etc
Documents needed: Along with scanned photographs and signatures, candidates will also have to upload:
- Scanned certificate/Testimonial should be uploaded in (Pdf format not more then 200kb).
- Matriculation Certificate for Date of birth proof.
- University/Board for the lower examination.
- Character certificate from the institution or from a Gazetted officer in case of Private Candidate.
- Gap year certificate if candidate have a gap in studies.
- Scheduled caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Physically challenged Person/Sports/Defence/ Freedom fighter ward certificate( optional).
- Sports Gradation Certificate issued by Sports Department of the respective State/UT only, will be accepted.
NOTE– All the documents should be in PDF format not more than 200Kb.
SCERT Chandigarh 2022 Result
The SCERT Chandigarh will announce the first Merit list in the 2nd week of September for Non-UT Chandigarh and then the merit list for UT Chandigarh will be announced. The candidates will get all the updates on the official website and the merit list.
How to check: The candidates can check their results on the official website, dhe.chd.gov.in/SCERT/ For, further updates candidates can check on the website and will be updated here as soon as actual dates will be released.
Merit List: The merit list is prepared by the authorities based on the education qualification of the candidates in 10th and 12th. The selection procedure in SCERT Odisha is purely merit-based and no entrance exam is required for it.
SCERT Chandigarh 2022 Counselling
The candidates who got selected for counseling have to register with the SCERT Chandigarh. The counseling schedule along with the merit list will be released by the authorities on the official website. Candidates who have their names in the merit In any Counselling, the Higher Rank physically present on the day & time of counseling will be preferred for admission in D.El.Ed. course.
FEE AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION: After admission, candidates will deposit the fee of Rs. 3730/- otherwise that seat will be offered to the next candidate.
SCERT Chandigarh 2022 Reservation
Reservation of seat Category Wise:
|Category of Pool||Reservation of Seats|
|Union Territory Pool||85%|
|Non-Union Territory Pool||15%|
About SCERT Chandigarh 2022
The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Chandigarh conducts the D.El.Ed 2-year diploma in Elementary Education for candidates who have completed the graduation or 10+2. The aim of the council is to improve teaching quality and raise professional leaders by making teachers familiar with the latest trends in the field of education. The selection in SCERT Chandigarh is done on a merit basis.
FAQs On SCERT Chandigarh 2022
Q. What is the minimum qualification needed for Chandigarh D.El.Ed. 2022?
Ans. The minimum qualification required for Chandigarh D.El.Ed. 2022 is to pass in Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks for general category candidates.
Q. What is the full form D.El.Ed Chandigarh course?
Ans. DIPLOMA IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION (D.El.Ed), UT CHANDIGARH.
Q. What is the Conducting body of SCERT Chandigarh D.EI.Ed 2021?
Ans. The SCERT Chandigarh D.EI.Ed 2021 is conducted by the State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT), UT Chandigarh.
Q. Is there any exam for SCERT Chandigarh?
Ans. No the selection in SCERT Chandigarh is done on a merit basis.