SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021 – State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) Chandigarh holds admission process to fill seats in 2 years D.El.Ed courses. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of merit, which is prepared on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying exam. The candidates who are included in the merit list are then granted admission in the education course in Govt. and Private institute of Chandigarh. To participate in the admission process, candidates must have bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% and should satisfy eligibility criteria. Check details on SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021 admission from this page.
SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021
Notification will be out soon!
The institutes offering D.El.Ed course are SCERT Chandigarh (Govt institute) and Brahmrishi Yoga Training College (Unaided Private Institute) providing 100 and 50 seats respectively.
SCERT will soon release the admission schedule. The expected timeline is as follows.
|Events of SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021||Dates|
|Commencement of online application process||4th week of Aug 2021|
|Last date to register||3rd week of Sep 2021|
|1st Provisional merit list will be out on||1st week of Nov 2021|
|Final provisional merit list||2nd week of Nov 2021|
|1st round of Counselling for Non-UT Pool (General and all Reserved) starts||2nd week of Nov 2021|
|1st round of Counselling for UT Pool (General and all Reserved) starts on||2nd week of Nov 2021|
|1st round of Counselling for UT Pool (all Reserved) starts on||2nd week of Nov 2021|
|2nd round of counselling starts on||3rd week of Nov 2021|
|3rd round of counselling starts on||4th week of Nov 2021|
The admission of the candidates into the Diploma in Elementary Education 2-years course will be strictly based on merit at Graduation Level (Bachelor’s Degree). Apart from graduation marks, NSS volunteers can avail themselves of the weightage by submitting the respective certificate.
The weightage of the gradation certificate will be provided as per the below table.
|Certificate A||2 marks|
|Certificate B||2 ½ marks|
|Certificate C||3 marks|
Eligibility Criteria for SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021
Check the eligibility criteria given below for D.El.Ed course.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for students taking admission in D.El.Ed course.
- The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree i.e BA / B.Sc / B.Com or equivalent bachelor’s degree from any recognised university.
- The candidates must have obtained 50% marks at graduation level.
- 5% relaxation is given to SC / ST candidates. Hence, they can apply if they have secured more than 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form
Candidates must fill and submit SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021 application form as per schedule.
Application form for SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021 will release at dhe.chd.gov.in.
Make sure the details entered in the application form are correct as after the submission of the form, the details cannot be changed. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Check the application process given below.
- First, do the registration by entering the necessary details.
- Then, pay the application fee.
- Next, login with the generated credentials and read the instructions.
- Then, fill the application form by entering the category details, basic details, address details, education details.
- Next, upload the documents.
- At last, take the printout of the submitted application form.
|SC / ST||Rs 100|
Mode of Payment
The candidates can make the payment using the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021 Merit List
Check SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021 merit list as per schedule.
According to the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam, the merit list is prepared. The candidates whose names appear in the merit list are then required to appear in the counselling. The merit list displays the following details:
- Form number
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Marks obtained in Graduation
- Maximum marks
- Marks percentage
- Percentage of weightage
- Overall rank
- Category rank
- The candidates senior in age will be ranked higher in the order of merit.
- If the age is also same, then higher marks in 10+2 shall rank higher in the order of merit.
SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed. 2021 Counselling
After publishing the merit list, SCERT will invite all shortlisted candidates for counselling. At the time of counselling, the candidates have to furnish all the original documents to avail the of admission. The candidates have to carry 02 passport size photograph as well. The counselling schedule is released along with the final provisional merit list.
On failing to furnish the documents the admission of the candidate will be cancelled. In case the candidate falls under the reserved category he/she has to show the caste certificate otherwise, he/she shall be treated under the general category.
Reservation of Seats
Check the reservation of seats given below.
|Particulars||Percentage of seats|
|Type of seats||No. of seats|
|UT Pool Seats||85|
|Non – UT Pool Seats||15|
Brahmrishi Yoga Training College
|Type of seats||No. of seats|
|UT Pool Seats||43|
|Non – UT Pool Seats||07|
The candidates are required to submit the on-the-spot fee. If the candidate does not pay the fee the seat will be offered to the next candidate.
Fee as per last year
- Fee concession is provided to the candidates for brother / sister studying in D.El.Ed course in the same institute and whose family income is less than 01 lakh per annum from all the sources.
- The concession is given at the time of 2nd installment of the fees if:
a) 50% concession shall be allowed to one of the two brother / sister as recommended by their parents.
b) The family income certificate should be issued by Tehsildar/ SDM.
SCERT Chandigarh Scholarships
Following students are eligible for the scholarships.
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC / ST students
- Scholarship is given to the students whose earning parent dies and the family income therefore falls within the prescribed income limit as given in the centrally sponsored scheme of Post-Matric scholarship of SC / ST students
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority Community
- Scholarship to the disabled students pursuing studies from class 9th studies.
Official Website: dhe.chd.gov.in
STATE COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING (SCERT)
Sector-32C, UT Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-2676011 (Institute timings: 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM)
Frequently Asked Questions on SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2021
Ans. No, there is no such entrance examination. The admission of candidates is purely based upon merit.
Ans. No, you cannot apply via offline mode.
Ans. The selection of the candidates is done according to the merit in Graduation. The final admission is only given after the verification of all the documents.