|Details - SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021, Application Form, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, How To Prepare|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 – State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT), Assam is going to conduct the SCERT D.El.Ed PET 2021. The exam date is expected to be in April or May. It is the state level education entrance exam conducted for admission to 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) course. The test is held in offline mode. It comprises of multiple-choice questions. The candidates who qualify the exam can take admission in Govt / Pvt Teacher Education Institutes of Assam. The final admission is given according to the merit and availability of seats. Check more information about SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 given here such as application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021
Only the candidates who are permanent residents of Assam and are aiming to take up teaching as a profession at Elementary level can apply for Pre- Entry Rest. Check the important dates regarding SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 given below.
|SCERT D.El.Ed PET 2021||Dates|
|Commencement Online submission of applications||3rd week of Mar 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||1st week of Apr 2021|
|Issuance of the admit card||07 days before PET|
|Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021||Apr or May 2021|
|Declaration of result||May-Jun 2021|
|Commencement of counselling||to be announced|
|Commencement of classes||to be announced|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Exam Date
It is expected that SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 will be conducted in the 4th week of April 2021. Last year, the exam was delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Check the previous years exam dates given below.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Syllabus
SCERT releases the SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 syllabus at its official website, scertassam.co.in. To start preparing, you can check last year’s section-wise syllabus given below.
Section – I
- Current Affairs
- Who is Who
- Constitution of India
- History of Assam
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Geography of India
- World Organizations
- Educational Commissions and Committees
- New Educational Initiatives
- Educational Organizations
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Pattern etc
Section – II
- Numbers: Natural. Whole, Odd and Even Numbers, Prime and Composite Numbers, Place Value, Four Fundamental Operations of Numbers, Factors and Multiples, Prime Factors, HCF and LCM, Ascending and Descending Order
- Money: Concept of money, solving problems involving money
- Fractions: Concept of Fractions and its uses
- Percentage: Concept of percentage, profit and loss, solving problems including percentage
- Geometry: Angles, Types of Angles, Types of Traingles, Types of Quadrilaterals, Circles
- Measurement: Length, Area, Volume and Perimeter of Different Geometrical Figures, Measurement of Weight and Time
- Square and Square Root: Concept of square root, Solving problems including square root
- Data Handling: Representation of Data, Bar Diagram, Pie Diagram
- Simple Algebraic Equation
- Ratio and Proportion
Science and Environmental Science
- Natural and Social Environment
- Cause of environmental degradation; Air, water, soil and sound pollution
- Environmental Issues: Erosion, Flood, Earthquake, Deforestation, Population Explosion
- Chemical Reaction
- Force, Energy, Motion
- Different states and characteristics of matter, physical and chemical change
- Cell – Plant and Animal cells, Structures
- Acids, Bases and Salt
- Heat and Temperature, Measurement of Temperature
- Light and Reflections
- Weather and Climate
- Respiration in organism and in plants
- Environmental protection- Constitutional provision, Protection Acts, Role of individual and local bodies, NGOs and Government
- Natural and Human Resources
- Atmosphere and its Different Layers
- Democracy and its Principles
- Constitution of India and its Importance
- Ancient Urban Civilization
- Rise and Fall of Ahom Kingdom
- Government: State and Central
- Earth and its Structure
- Consumer Protection and its Rights
- Agricultural and Industrial Development
- Transport and Communication
- India After Independence
- Role of Financial Institutions in Socio Economic Development of the Society
- Contribution of Medieval Administrators on Socio Economic Development in Assam
- Objectives of Language Learning
- Application of Phrases and Idioms
- Importance of Language Learning
- Skills of Language Learning which includes Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
- Reading Comprehension Text
- Difference b/w home language and mother tongue
- The verb and the number (singular and plural)
- Suffix, Prefix, Gender, Coalescence of two words according to rules of grammar (sandhi)
- Methods of language teaching
After knowing the syllabus of exam, candidates should also check the better ways to prepare for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 here.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021.
Details given below is as per last year’s details
- Mode: The exam is held in the offline mode
- Type of questions: The test comprises of multiple-choice questions
- Duration: The candidates are given 2 hours to complete the test
- Total Number of questions: There are 100 questions in the test.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 1 mark, for negative response 0.25 marks shall be deducted. More than one answer will also be treated as an incorrect response.
The paper consists of two sections, section 1 and section 2.
- General English – 10 marks
- General Knowledge – 15 marks
- Reasoning – 10 marks
- General Mathematics – 15 marks
- General Science & EVS – 15 marks
- Social Science – 20 marks
- Language (Assamese / Bangla / Bodo) – 15 marks
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET application form, the candidates must check the eligibility conditions given below.
Eligibility criteria for SCERT D.El.Ed PET 2021 will be available soon. Expected criteria as per last year is given below till then.
Age Limit (As on 1st July 2021)
- The candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 34 years
- In case of SC / ST /(P) / ST (H) categories, the maximum age limit is 36 years
Nativity: The applicants must be permanent residents of Assam.
- The applicants must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination from recognized boards / council with minimum 50% aggregate marks excluding marks secured in extra optional
- 5% relaxation is given to SC / ST /(P) / ST (H) candidates.
Fluent: The applicants must have the ability to read, write and converse in the regional language.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Application Form
The SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 application form will be available soon.
Application form for SCERT D.El.Ed PET releases online at scertassam.co.in. While filling the application form, the candidates must enter the details carefully as after the final submission, no chance is given to edit the details. Check the application process given below.
- Click on the link of the application given here on this page.
- Next, enter the personal and address details.
- Then, enter the academic details and select the exam centre.
- Next, upload the documents.
- Then, check the details entered in the form carefully and click on the ‘confirm’ button.
- At last, pay the application fee and take the printout of the submitted application form.
Application Fee: Amount given below is according to last year’s details
|Application Fee||Rs 400|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking / internet banking / wallet.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Admit Card
The SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 admit card will be available soon.
The candidates can download SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 admit card from scertassam.co.in. To download the admit card, the candidates are required to enter their application number and date of birth.
- SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 admit card displays the details roll number, father’s name, mother’s name, exam date, timings of the exam, address of the exam centre etc.
- The admit card is not sent via post. It is only released only via online mode.
- The candidates are required to carry a printout the admit card along with a black / blue ballpoint pen.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Answer Key
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 answer keys are released online at scertassam.co.in. The answer key is released in PDF format.
It is released as per different booklet series. The candidates can calculate the scores using SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 answer key.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 OMR Sheet
SCERT Assam publishes the OMR sheet for PET at its official website, scertassam.co.in. The candidates can use their OMR answer sheet along with the answer key in order to have a better idea about the scores.
To download SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PER 2021 OMR answer sheet, the candidates are required to enter the following details:
- Roll number
- Date of birth
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Result
The SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 result will be announced few weeks after exam.
After publishing the answer keys, SCERT publishes the result at scertassam.co.in. The result is declared in the PDF format. It is released district-wise. Following details are mentioned in the pdf of result.
- Roll number
- Pwd status
- PwD Percentage (if applicable)
- Total score
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Counselling
Last year, the counselling for the candidates who qualified SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET was conducted online. The counselling schedule is released online at scertassam.co.in.
- The candidates have to first submit their preferences of TIES. For this, the candidates have to login by entering their login credentials.
- After this, the final allotment list is published online.
- After this, the final admission of the candidates is done.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Seat Reservation
Check the seat reservation given below.
|Particulars||Percentage of reservation|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Course Fee
Check the course fee for DIET/CTE/Normal School/BTC given below.
|Admission fee||Rs.50/- to be paid at the time of admission.|
|Monthly fee||Rs.50/- to be paid monthly by 10th of each month.|
|Examination fee||Rs.800/- per semester. To be paid at the beginning of each of the 4 (four) semesters.|
|Electricity charges & others||Rs.35/- per month for the candidates staying in the hostelRs.25/- per month for the candidates staying outside|
|For Pvt. TEIs||Rs 27,000 per year|
About D.El.Ed Course
The duration of D.El.Ed course is 2 years (4 semesters). The curriculum is based on NCTE 2005 curriculum.
- The students whose attendance is less than 75% will not be allowed to give end term examinations.
- If the trainee does not attend classes from the very first day to 5 days continuously then his / her name will be deleted.
- There is a back system in each system and evaluation upto 3 papers. If a students fails in more than 3 papers then he / she has to appear in all the papers.
About SCERT Assam
State Council of Education Research and Development (SCERT) is responsible for improving the quality of school education and teacher education in the state. This government body is also coordinating the required activities amongst the existing institutions working in the field of educational research and training.
Frequently Asked Questions on SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021
Ans. The official website is scertassam.co.in.
Ans. PET stands for Pre-Entry Test.
Ans. For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer.
Ans. There are majorly 2 sections in PET which are further divided into various sections.
Ans. No, the admit card will not be sent via post. It is released online only.
Ans. The final admission is done according to the merit of the candidates, preferences submitted and availability of seats.
Official Website: scertassam.co.in