SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Syllabus – You can check and download SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET syllabus 2021 PDF here. Students appearing in the D.El.Ed entrance exam should refer to the syllabus and exam pattern in order to prepare well for the exam. State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Assam officially prescribes the section wise topics at scertassam.co.in. On the basis of the syllabus, questions will be asked in SCERT D.El.Ed PET 2021 exam.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Syllabus
The SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET syllabus 2021 will comprises of the topics in different sections.
The PET has 2 sections – I, and II. In section I, there will be questions on General English, General Knowledge, Reasoning. Whereas in section II, questions will be on General Mathematics, General Science and EVS, Social Science, Language. Check topics of all sections, and sub-sections here.
Note – SCERT will release D.El.Ed PET 2021 syllabus soon. At the moment, last year’s syllabus is given on this page to help candidates start preparing for the exam. Check the latest syllabus here and at scertassam.co.in after issuance of notification.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Syllabus for Section – I
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Syllabus for General English
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Current Affairs
- Who is who
- Constitution of India
- Inventions and discoveries
- History of Assam
- Art and Culture
- Every day Science
- Geography of India
- World Organizations
- Educational Commissions and Committees
- New Educational Initiatives
- Educational Organizations
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Syllabus for Reasoning:
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Pattern etc
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Syllabus for Section – II
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Syllabus for General Mathematics:
- Numbers: Natural, Even and Odd Numbers, Whole, Prime and Composite Numbers, Place Value, Four Fundamental Operations of Number, Factors and Multiples, Prime Factors, LCM and HCF, Ascending and Descending Order
- Fractions: Concepts of Fractions and its uses
- Money: Concept of money, solving problems including money
- Geometry: Angles, Types of Angles, Types of Triangle, Quadrilateral, Circle
- Percentage: Concept of Percentage, Solving problems involving percentage, Profit and Loss
- Ration and Proportion
- Simple Algebraic Equation
- Data Handling: Representation of Data, Bar Diagram, Pie Diagram
- Square and Square Root: Concept of Square Root, Solving Problems Involving Square root
- Measurement: Length, Area, Volume and Perimeter of Different Geometrical Figures, Measurement of Weight and Time
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Syllabus for General Science and EVS:
- Natural and Social Environment
- Causes of Environmental Degradation: Air, water, sound, and soil pollution
- Factors Influencing the Environment
- Adaption in plants, Reproduction in Plants
- Heat and Temperature, Measurement of Temperature
- Environmental Issues
- Light and Reflections
- Chemical reaction
- Force, Energy, Motion
- Acid, Bases, and Salt
- Cell – Plants and Animals, Structures
- Different states and characteristics of matter, Physical and Chemical Change
- Environmental Protection: Constitutional Provision, Protection Acts, Role of Individual and Local Bodies, NGOs and Government
- Weather and Climate
- Respiration in the organism and plants
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Syllabus for Social Science:
- Natural and Human Resources
- Atmosphere and its Different Layers
- Freedom Movement of India and Role of India
- Democracy and its Principles
- Constitution of India and its Importance
- Earth and its Structure
- Agricultural and Industrial Development
- Transport and Communication
- India After Independence
- Contribution of Medieval Administrators on Socio-Economic Development in Assam
- Rise and Fall of Ahom Kingdom
- Government: Central and State
- Role of Financial Institutions in Socio Economic Development of Society
- Ancient Urban Civilization
- Consumer Protection and Right
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Syllabus for Language:
- Objectives of Language Learning
- Importance of Language Learning
- Methods of Language Teaching
- Application of Phrases and Idioms
- Difference Between Home Language and Mother Tongue
- Suffix, Prefix, Gender, Coalescence of two words according to rules of grammar(sandhi)
- The Verb and Number
- Reading Comprehension Text
- Nattabidhi, Sattabidhi
- Skills of language learning (listening, speaking, reading and writing skill)
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021.
- The exam is held as a pen-paper based test
- The duration of the test is 2 hours
- The test is objective in nature which means that it comprises of multiple-choice questions
- There are total 100 questions in the test
- Each question carries 01 marks
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks are deducted. More than one response given to a question will be treated as an incorrect response.
PET sections and distribution of marks
|Section I||35 marks|
|General English 15||15 marks|
|General Knowledge 10||10 marks|
|Reasoning 10||10 marks|
|Section II||65 marks|
|General Mathematics 15||15 marks|
|General Science & EVS 15||15 marks|
|Social Science 20||20 marks|
|Language (Assamese/Bangla/Bodo) 15||15 marks|
Suggested Books for Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021
The candidates can check the books given below for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021.
|Complete General English Book For All Government & Competitive Exams||Buy Here|
|Objective General English||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge 2021||Buy Here|
|Basic and General Mathematics English Edition for All Competitive Exams||Buy Here|
|Shortcuts in Reasoning||Buy Here|
Preparation Tips for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021
Check out the preparation tips for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 here.
Analyze the syllabus and make a time -table: First of all, check the syllabus of PET and write down the important topics. After analyzing the important topics, make a time-table and set a target to complete the first leg of the syllabus. Also, mention the revision time in the time-table.
Make notes: While completing the syllabus, make notes. In these notes, mention the important points and formulas. Make notes in such a manner that these can be referred time and again.
Solve previous year question papers: After completing the syllabus, solve previous year question papers. By solving the previous year question papers, one will get to know the weightage of topics, difficulty level of questions, repeated questions etc.
Read newspapers: Make a habit of reading newspapers while doing preparation as this will help in getting the hold of latest events and happenings in the world.
Revision: Be consistent when it comes to revision. To keep the important points in mind, revise the important points regularly.
Official website: scertassam.co.in
Ans. Yes, there is a scheme for the negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
Ans. The official website for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET is scertassam.co.in.
Ans. Yes the syllabus is prescribed the exam conducing body and hence is official.
Ans. General English, General Knowledge, Reasoning, General Mathematics, Language, etc. For a detailed syllabus check the PDF available on this page above.