SAEEE 2021 – Sathyabama deemed to be a university has published the result of SAEEE on July 05, 2021. With this, SAEEE 2021 online counselling for B.E., B.Tech., B.Arch., and B.Des. admissions is going to be conducted from July 05, 2021, to July 09, 2021. SAEEE 2021 first phase exam was held on 26 and 27 June 2021. SAEEE is a computer-based test that is held for admission into UG programmes BE, B.Tech, B.Des, B.Arch. The candidates who have cleared class 12th with a minimum of 45% or 50% marks (For B.Arch) can apply for SAEEE 2021. On the basis of performance in this engineering entrance exam/architecture/design exam are then called for counselling. Check more information about SAEEE 2021 such as eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
Latest – SAEEE 2021 result for phase 1 has released. Click here to check it.
Latest – SAEEE 2021 online counselling for B.E., B.Tech., B.Arch., and B.Des. admissions is conducting from July 05, 2021, to July 09, 2021. Stay here for more details.
Latest – SAEEE 2021 Online exam portal Link activated on June 26 and 27, 2021, Click here to access it.
Latest – SAEEE will neither entertain the slot booking process and nor issue the admit card. The candidates get an exam link on 19 June on their registered contact details. Candidates can directly appear in the exam by using that link.
Exam Method, Pattern, Timing and Important Instructions
Exam will be conducted in online mode. The phase-1 exam is scheduled on 26 & 27 June 2021 in three sessions (daily) with 3 different options as below:
The candidates will be allowed to appear to any one or all of the question patterns. Only one attempt is allowed for one question pattern either on any date of the exam. Only the best score will be considered for admission. Candidate are permitted to attend the exam using webcam enabled laptop or desktop or android mobile. The exam will be organized as remote proctored online examination. The instructions for appearing the exam is sent with the exam link on mail.
The examination is live proctored and the instructions to appear for the online examination are attached with this mail. Candidates can attend the exam by clicking on the provided exam link and login credentials on the available date and timing.
Check the important dates regarding SAEEE 2021 given below.
|Availability of application form||22 Jan 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||19 Jun 2021|
|1st Phase of Online Entrance Examination||26 and 27 June 2021|
|Declaration of result||05 July 2021|
|Beginning of counselling||05 – 9 July 2021|
SAEEE 2021 Application Form
Before filling the application form, the candidates must cross-check the eligibility conditions for the respective courses. Also, verify all the details entered in the application form. Check the application process.
- Click on the link of the application form given above on this page and register by entering the details by name, email id, password, mobile number.
- After the registration is done, verify the email.
- Then, fill the required details in the application form.
- Next, upload the documents.
- Lastly, pay the application fee.
|Entrance exam fee||Rs 650 + Bank Charges|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking or bank challan (to be submitted at any branch of Indian Bank).
Courses Offered via SAEEE 2021
Check the courses given below that are offered via SAEEE 2021.
|B.E Aeronautical Engg|
B.E Automobile Engg
B.E Civil Engg
B.E Computer Science and Engg
B.E CSE with spl. in Artificial Intelligence
B.E CSE with spl. in Data Science
B.E CSE with spl. in the Internet of Things
B.E Electrical & Electronics Engg
B.E Electronics & Communication Engg
B.E Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
B.E Mechanical Engg
B.Tech Chemical Engg
B.Tech Information Technology
|B.Des Interior Design||4 years|
SAEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check SAEEE 2021 eligibility criteria given below.
Age Limit: The candidate’s date of birth should be on or after 1st January, 2001.
- The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with first grade / class either in March / April 2020 or must be appearing for the same in 2021.
- Also, the candidates must have passed class 10th or equivalent examination in March / April 2018 or later with an aggregate of 60% or 6.0 CGPA.
Who are not eligible?
The candidates passed in compartment class / grade or passed with arrears in class 10th or 12th are not eligible.
NRI, Diploma holders and Candidates of Foreign Origin are not required to appear for this entrance examination.
Course-Wise Education Details
- Apart from passing the class 10th exam, the candidates must have passed 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent exam with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry with an average of 45% (40% in case of reserved category).
- The candidates must have passed class 12th / HSC.
- Also, the candidates must have obtained minimum 45% marks in the qualifying exam (40% in case of reserved category)
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent exam with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry with the average of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (45% in case of reserved category).
- The candidates must also have a valid NATA score.
SAEEE 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus of SAEEE is based on the class 12th syllabus and the questions are asked from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. Check the major subject-wise topics given below.
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Rotational Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- s-block elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- p-block elements (Group 13-18)
- d and f block elements
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens, Oxygen, Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Limit, Continuity and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Differential Equations
- 3 Dimensional Geomtry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
Click Here to download SAEEE 2021 syllabus.
SAEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for SAEEE 2021 given below.
Mode of the exam: SAEEE is held in the online mode
Type of questions: The test comprises of multiple-choice questions
Parts of question paper: The question paper is divided into 3 parts where:
- 25% of the questions are from Physics
- 25% of the questions are from Chemistry
- 50% of the questions are from Mathematics
Marking Scheme: Each question is of 01 marks. There is no negative marking in the test in case of wrong answers.
Note: The other details of the examination such as duration of the exam, maximum marks etc shall be informed to the candidates 1 month before the exact date of the examination.
Books Recommended to Prepare for SAEEE 2021
The candidates can check the books given below to prepare for SAEEE 2021.
|Physics Text Book Part 1 for Class 12||Buy Here|
|Physics Text Book Part – 2 for Class – 12||Buy Here|
|Mathematics Textbook for Class 12 – Part I||Buy Here|
|Mathematics Textbook for Class 12 Part – 2||Buy Here|
|Chemistry Part I & II Class 12||Buy Here|
|Guide for NIFT/NID/IIFT 2021||Buy Here|
|NIFT: NID/IIFT (Design/Technology/Management Courses) Exam Guide||Buy Here|
|Study Guide for B.Arch 2021||Buy Here|
SAEEE 2021 Slot Booking – Will not be processed for 2021
After submitting the application form for SAEEE, the institute will not open the slot booking window for all the registered candidates to book the time and date for the online entrance exam. The candidates cannot book the slots online at sathyabama.ac.in. See details in the above sections.
- The candidates can book their slots by logging into their account after entering application number and password.
- SAEEE slot booking is done on the first-come-first-serve-basis.
- Through SAEEE slot booking, the candidates can select the exam date, exam timings and exam centre as per their preference.
SAEEE 2021 Hall Ticket – Will not be Issued for 2021
The candidates will not be issued SAEEE 2021 hall ticket online at sathyabama.ac.in. Note that the hall ticket is generated only after the completion of slot booking. The candidates can book their slots by entering their application number and password.
- The candidates are required to carry the printed copy of the SAEEE 2021 hall ticket to the exam centre.
- The hall ticket is one of the document that has to be carried at the time of counselling. So, it is advised to the candidates to preserve the admit card till the end of the admission process.
- Details like exam date, exam timings, roll number, exact address of the exam centre etc are printed on SAEEE 2021 hall ticket.
SAEEE 2021 Result
SAEEE 2021 result can be checked online at sathyabama.ac.in. To check the result, the candidates have to enter their login credentials.
Since the examination is held in the online mode, there is no provision of revaluation or re-totaling. No requests for the same are entertained by the official exam conducting body.
SAEEE 2021 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the shortlisted candidates are required to participate in SAEEE 2021 counselling. The date and schedule for the counselling is released online at sathyabama.ac.in.
- The candidates can take part in the counselling either in online mode or by appearing in person according to the schedule.
- A counselling call letter is also issued to the candidates. In this call letter, the details like counselling venue, date of counselling and fee are mentioned.
- The selected candidates have to also pay the counselling fee of Rs 50,000 (after the selection of branch / programme available at the time of counselling) via demand draft drawn in favout of “Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology”, payable at Chennai.
Note: Change of date or time of counselling is not allowed. Also, if any candidate does not appear for the counselling on the specified date and time, then his / her seat will be given to the succeeding candidate in the order of merit.
Some original documents to be submitted during counselling (in-person): Counselling call letter, SAEEE hall ticket, class 10th and 12 mark sheet, NATA scorecard (for B.Arch course only), 5 passport size photographs.
The candidates who secure the seat through SAEEE 2021 online counselling need to submit the above-given documents after the commencement of classes.
Sathyabama University 2021 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure given below for various courses.
For B.E. / B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Des Joining Through SAEEE 2021
|Range of Rank in SAEEE 2021||Tuition Fee (in Rs)|
2,25,000 (For CSE – AI / IoT / Data Science)
2,55,000 (For CSE – AI / IoT / Data Science)
|5001 – 10,000||1,90,000|
2,85,000 (For CSE – AI / IoT / Data Science)
3,05,000 (For CSE – AI / IoT / Data Science)
B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Civil Engineering and B.Tech Chemical Engineering
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|For all candidates (Total fees)||Rs 1,70,000||Rs 1,70,000||Rs 1,70,000||Rs 1,75,000|
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|
|For all candidates (Total fees)||Rs 2,65,000||Rs 2,05,000||Rs 2,05,000||Rs 2,05,000||Rs 2,10,000|
For B.Des Course
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|For all candidates (Total fees)||Rs 2,65,000||Rs 2,05,000||Rs 2,05,000||Rs 2,10,000|
Fee Structure for other courses: Also, along with the tuition fee, the candidates need to pay admission fee, ameneties fee, and caution deposit of Rs 5000 (For all courses).
Hostel Fee: The candidates wishing to avail the hostel facility must make an additional payment of Rs 80,000 per year for Non-AC hostel and Rs 1,75,000 per year for AC hostel. The hostel facility shall be given on first-come-first-serve-basis.
Sathyabama University 2021 Scholarships
The candidates who secure a rank from 1-25 in SAEEE 2021 are eligible for 100% scholarship for the entire duration of the course. This scholarship includes 100% waiver in tuition fee, other fee and hostel fees.
Dr. JEPPIAAR REMIBAI scholarship is offered to the students who secure the top 3 positions in their semester exams. Any student who consecutively maintains top rank in 8 semesters can avail the maximum scholarship.
Other important details
- A minimum of 75% is needed to avail the scholarship
- The ranks shall be given on the total score and in case of the equal score, next rank will not be given.
- The students availing for scholarships must have cleared the subjects in one attempt.
Click here to check more details about Sathyabama scholarships.
Sathyabhama University Placements
Sathyabhama’s placments saw an overall increase of 3.68 in the year 2019-20.
- Highest Package Offered: 41 LPA
- Median package of the batch stood at: 4.2 LPA
- No.of companies participated: 232
- Offers rolled out: 1822
- Recent Recruiters: Amazon, HCL, Cognizant, Infosys, TCS, HDFC bank, IBM, Wipro etc
Selection Process: Pre-placement talk, Online / offline test, Technical / HR interview
About Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology is a private deemed-tobe-university. It is situated in Tamil Nadu, India. It was established in the year 1987 as Sathyabama Engineering Colleges by Jeppiaar. Sathyabama University offers 43 UG programmes, 21 PG programmes and Ph.D programmes in Engineering, Technology, Arts, Science and Management.
Accredition and Rankings
- The institute has been accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
- NIRF ranked the institute at 51st position in the engineering ranking in 2020, 39th among universities and 61st overall
- The institute was ranked at 401-450 position among the top universities by QS Asia World Ranking 2020
- The institute is recognized by UGC
- It is also approved by AICTE for all Engineering programmes
Official Website: sathyabama.ac.in
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai – 600 119.
Helpline number: 044 – 24502436, 044 – 24500600, 9940058263, 9940168007, 9940069538 (between
8.00 A.M and 4.00 P.M except public holidays) and Toll Free No. 18004231770
Administrative Office: 044- 2450 3150/51/52/53/54/55
Email id: [email protected] (While sending the email, mention your name, application number, father’s / guardian’s name, date of birth and mobile number)
Frequently Asked Questions on SAEEE 2021
Ans. SAEEE is held in the online mode.
Ans. You can fill SAEEE 2021 application form online at sathyabama.ac.in.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in SAEEE 2021.
Ans. In SAEEE, the questions are generally framed from the topics covered in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th.
Ans. The candidates will be shortlisted for counselling on the basis of their performance in SAEEE 2021.
Ans. SAEEE 2021 question paper is divided into 3 parts, where 25% of the questions are from Physics, 25% questions are from Chemistry and 50% questions are from Mathematics.