SAEEE 2021 Syllabus has been released. Candidates appearing for Sathyabama All India Online Entrance Examination (SAEEE) can check and download the SAEEE syllabus pdf here. Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed-to-be-university) has released syllabus for SAEEE 2021 at its official website, sathyabama.ac.in. SAEEE is held for admission into UG courses namely B.Tech, B.E, B.Arch and B.Des. In order to prepare for the examination in a better way, a thorough analysis of the syllabus is needed. SAEEE syllabus comprises of the topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Check the subject-wise topics given below.
SAEEE 2021 Syllabus
SAEEE syllabus comprises of the topics studied by the candidates in class 12th particularly in the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Download SAEEE 2021 syllabus pdf from the button below.
You can also check the syllabus of SAEEE 2021 from below.
SAEEE 2021 Syllabus for Physics
- Units and Measurement
- Work, Energy and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Oscillations and Waves
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Communication Systems
- Electronic Devices
Related: SAEEE Application Form 2021
SAEEE 2021 Syllabus for Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
Related: SAEEE Admit Card 2021
SAEEE 2021 Syllabus for Inorganic Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- s-block elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- p-block elements (Group 13-18 elements)
- d and f block elements
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
SAEEE 2021 Syllabus for Organic Chemistry
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
SAEEE 2021 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Matrices and Determinants
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and its Simple Application
- Sequence and Series
- Integral Calculus
- Limit, Continuity and Differentiability
- Differential Equations
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
SAEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for SAEEE 2021.
- SAEEE is a computer-based test
- The question paper of SAEEE is divided into 3 parts.
- 25% of the questions are asked from Physics, 25% questions are asked from Chemistry and 50% of the questions are asked from Mathematics
- Each question is of 01 marks
- There is no negative marking in case of wrong answers
Note: The duration, maximum marks etc will be released at least 01 month before the exact date of the examination.
Recommended Books to Prepare for SAEEE 2021
Check the books given below to prepare for SAEEE 2021
|Chemistry Part I & II Class 12||Buy Here|
|Concept of Physics Part-1 (2019-2020 Session) by H.C Verma||Buy Here|
|Concept of Physics Part-2 (2019-2020 Session) by H.C Verma||Buy Here|
|NCERT Solutions Mathematics 12th||Buy Here|
|Guide for NIFT/NID/IIFT 2021||Buy Here|
|Study Guide for B.Arch 2021||Buy Here|
Preparation Tips for SAEEE 2021
Check the preparation tips for SAEEE 2021 given below.
Check the syllabus and make a time-table: Start the preparation by analyzing the syllabus. Note down the important topics. Then, make a well-organized time-table according to the topics that have to be studied. Give proper time slots for the topics of each subject.
Make notes: While studying, make the notes about important points and formulas. Make tables and highlight the important topics in these notes.
Practice sample paper: It is advised to solve sample papers in order to know what type of questions are asked in the exam.
Give mocks: Take mock tests in order to learn about the time-management technique required at the time of the examination.