SAEEE 2021 Application Form – Sathyabama University invited the application form for SAEEE 2021, the entrance exam for B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Des in the institute. SAEEE 2021 application process is over now. However, the last date to do registration was 19 June 2021. Link to apply online is posted at sathyabama.ac.in and also available here. To apply, complete the registration first and then, verify the email. Next, upload the documents, pay the application fee and confirm the details. Here are the SAEEE application form 2021 dates, registration process, fees, and other info.
SAEEE 2021 Application Form
Direct link to apply: Click here to apply for SAEEE 2021 for Sathyabama University admission.
The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility carefully before filling the application form. Only the eligible candidates get admission in the University.
SAEEE Application Form 2021 Dates
Check the important dates for SAEEE 2021 application form given below.
|SAEEE 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Availability of application form||22 Jan 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||19 Jun 2021|
SAEEE 2021 Application Fee
All the applicants wishing to appear for SAEEE 2021 need to pay the application fee. This is an important step of the application process because only those applications are considered valid which for which application fee is paid.
The application fee is non-refundable and is as follows:
|Application Fee||Rs. 650|
|Bank Charges||Rs. 50|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid using any one of the following modes:
Online: Debit card / credit card / net banking
Offline: Bank Challan at any of the Indian Bank Branches
For payment through Indian bank branches across India, use the challan generated from Sathyabama website. The challan can be generated from 8 AM – 9 PM. Note that the payment has to be made within 10 days from the generation of challan.
Documents / Details Required to Fill SAEEE Application Form 2021
The candidates must have the following documents / details ready before filling SAEEE application form 2021.
- Valid mobile number
- Active email id
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Previous qualifying exam mark sheets
- Debit card / credit card / net banking details
Image Specifications for SAEEE Application Form 2021
While filling SAEEE application form, the candidates are required upload their scanned images of photograph and signature. These images have to be uploaded in the proper size and format. Check the specifications given below.
|Photograph||Must not exceed 200 KB||135 x 175 pixels|
|Signature||Must not exceed 100 KB||300 x 60 pixels|
- The format of the image must jpg / gif.
- The passport size photograph must be coloured.
- The signature must be done with black ink.
Note: The candidates are not required to send any printed forms / account statements or institution challan copy etc to the official authorities.
Steps to Fill SAEEE 2021 Application Form
The candidates can fill SAEEE 2021 application form through the online mode only. Check the step-by-step procedure to fill the application form.
1st step: Registration
- Click on the direct link of the application form given above on this page.
- Next, register by entering the details name, email id, mobile number, password and security code.
- Then, agree to the declaration.
- Next, click on the ‘Proceed to Apply’ button.
2nd step: Verify the Email
- Then, verify your email / account.
- Next, read all the instructions displayed after the verification and click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
3rd step: Fill the Application Form
- Then, enter the personal details and qualifying examination details.
- Next, enter the address details.
- Then, enter other details like appeared for JEE or not, exam centre choices, preferred course, choice of branch etc.
4th step: Upload the Documents
- Next, upload the documents.
5th step: Pay the Application Fee
- After uploading the documents, check the details of the application fee and enter the security code.
- Then, agree to the declaration and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- After clicking on the ‘submit’ button, verify all the details and click on the ‘Confirm’ button. One can also click on the ‘Edit details’ button if details have to be modified.
Note: If the payment is successful, then the candidates are required to keep a record of their application number, login id i.e username and password as they are needed for future logins.
What to do if the payment is not successful? If the payment is not successful, then candidates are requested to do the following:
– Wait for 3 minimum working days.
– If even after 3 days the payment is not successful, verify the bank statement before going for re-payment.
– After verifying the bank statement, pay the application fee again via online or offline mode.
SAEEE 2021 Exam Centres
The candidates are required to select SAEEE 2021 exam centres from the following:
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
Details to be Entered in SAEEE 2021 Application Form
Following are the details that have to be entered in SAEEE 2021 application form.
At the time of registration
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Security code as displayed on the screen
- Date of birth
- Native state
- Parent’s / Guardian’s name
- Aadhar number
- Blood group
Qualifying Exam Details
- Qualifying exam status (Passed / Appearing)
- Exam (CBSE / HSC / Intermediate Board / ICSE / Others)
- Name and address of the school / college studied / studying
- Month and Year of Passing / Appearing
- Year of passing of class 10th and 12th
- Percentage of marks / CGPA in class 10th
- Registration number of class 10th (as displayed in the maksheet)
- Complete address
- Pin code
- Telephone number with STD code (optional)
- Registered for JEE or not
- Choice of exam centers
- Choice of preferred course
- Preferred choice of branch
Note: Keep in mind that the preference of the branch is optional. The allotment of branch is solely dependent on the rank secured by the candidates in SAEEE 2021 and the availability of seats at the time of counselling. The Management does not give guarantee of any specific branch to the candidate.
- How did you get to know about Sathyabama?
- Hostel facility required or not?
SAEEE 2021 Application Form Status
After the submission of SAEEE 2021 application form, the candidates can track its status at sathyabama.ac.in. The candidates can track their application by entering their application number.
Alternative method: The candidates can also send an email at [email protected] to get any assistance in order to track the application. In the email, the candidates are required to mention their name, application number, father’s name, mobile number and date of birth.
SAEEE 2021 Application Form Correction
The candidates can edit the details in SAEEE 2021 application form until the final confirmation is given. No changes are entertained in the application form once the confirmation is given. After the confirmation of the details, each candidate is provided the application number.
SAEEE 2021 Slot Booking
The institute opens the slot booking window for SAEEE after the completion of the application process. The candidates can book their slots by entering their application number and password. Via slot booking, the candidates can choose the exam date and timings of the exam according to their convenience.
After the completion of slot booking, SAEEE admit card is generated. The candidates are required to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre.
About SAEEE 2021
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology conducts All India Online Entrance Examination known as SAEEE for admission into B.E / B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Des. The entrance exam comprises of multiple-choice questions from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. There is no negative marking in the test. The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
Frequently Asked Questions on SAEEE 2021 Application Form
Ans. You can fill SAEEE 2021 application form online at sathyabama.ac.in.
Ans. No, you cannot fill the form via offline mode. There is no provision to submit the form via another mode except the online mode.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking / bank challan.
Ans. No, you are not required to send the hard copy of the submitted form to the institute.
Ans. Yes, you can track the status of the application form from the official website after entering the application number.