RPVT Syllabus 2021 – From this page, the candidates can check RPVT 2021 syllabus. Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test is a pen-paper-based test conducted for admission into B.V.Sc & AH degree course. The question paper of the exam, is prepared as per the syllabus. It has been prescribed by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS) at rajuvas.org. RPVT syllabus 2021 is based on the topics studied in class 11th and 12th under 10+2 scheme / Pre-Medical / Intermediate Science. Know the detailed RPVT 2021 syllabus and exam pattern from this page.
RPVT Syllabus 2021
The standard of RPVT 2021 syllabus is based on the topics studied under the 10+2 scheme / Pre-Medical / Intermediate Science or an equivalent recognized examination of an Indian University / State University / CBSE. You can download the syllabus pdf from the link below.
|Class 11th Topics||Class 12th Topics|
|Physical World and Measurement||Electrostatics|
|Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Work, Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Thermodynamics||Atoms & Nuclei|
|Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|Oscillations and Waves||–|
|Class 11th Syllabus||Class 12th Syllabus|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Structure of Atom||Solid State|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Solutions|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Electrochemistry|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Chemical Kinetics|
|Equilibrium||General Principles and Processed of Isolation of Elements|
|Redox Reactions||p block elements|
|Hydrogen||d and f block elements|
|s-block elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Coordination Compounds|
|Some p-block elements||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|Class 11th syllabus||Class 12th syllabus|
|Diversity in Living World||Reproduction|
|Structural Organisation in Plants and Animals||Genetics and Evolution|
|Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Plant Physiology||Biotechnology & its Applications|
|Human Physiology||Ecology and Environment|
RPVT 2021 Exam Pattern
RPVT consists of one paper. Check more details about the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of exam: The exam is conducted in the offline mode. The candidates have to mark the answers with black ballpoint pen only
- Duration: The duration of the test is 3 hours
- Type of questions: The test is objective in nature and comprises multiple-choice questions
- Language of question paper: The questions will be available in English and Hindi languages
- No. of questions: There are 180 questions in the test
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 04 marks. For each incorrect answers, 01 marks will be deducted. More than one answer marked will be treated as incorrect answer
Distribution of questions
|Subject||No. of questions|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|
Important Books for RPVT 2021
Given below are some books that candidates can refer to study for RPVT 2021.
|Self Study Guide for PVT||Check Price Here|
|A Competitive Book of Agriculture||Check Price Here|
|Veterinary Entrance Exam Guide (Hindi)||Check Price Here|
|VET-UG: Veterinary Entrance Test for Under-Graduate Degree Programmes Guide||Check Price Here|
|All India Pre-Veterinary Test Entrance Examination Guide||Check Price Here|
|Veterinary at a Glance||Check Price Here|
Preparation Tips for RPVT 2021
In order to secure good marks in RPVT 2021, the candidates must follow a preparation strategy. The preparation strategy must include the total study hours that have to be devoted, which books to refer, how to revise etc. Check the preparation tips given below.
- Know the syllabus: The key component of securing good marks in the test is to be aware of the syllabus. Write down the important units and topics from the syllabus and then start the preparation.
- Make notes: While preparing, be in the habit of making short notes. One can also refer their class 11th and 12th notes.
- Get the hold of basic concepts: If the basic concepts are clear, then the questions can be solved with proper understanding. Hence, it is advised to focus more on clearing a concept of topic. Then, move on to solving the question on that particular topic.
- Solve previous year question papers: It is advised to solve the previous year question papers in order to know what type of questions come in the exam. By solving the previous year question papers, the candidates will get to know the difficulty level of questions and weightage of topics.
- Revision: While studying, be in the habit of frequently revising the studied concepts. Decide in advance that this week topics have to be revised till this day so forth and so on. In this way, one can self-analyze and know the weak areas and strong areas of study.
FAQs on RPVT Syllabus 2021
Ans. Yes, RAJUVAS release RPVT syllabus at rajuvas.org.
Ans. Yes, for each incorrect answer, 01 marks will be deducted. Multiple answers will be also treated as incorrect.
Ans. RPVT 2021 syllabus comprises of the topics studied in class 11th and 12th under 10+2 scheme / Pre-Medical / Intermediate Science.
Ans. RPVT 2021 comprises questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Ans. There are total 180 questions in the test.
Ans. Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test is a pen-paper based test conducted for admission into B.V.Sc and AH degree courses in Constituent and permitted private veterinary colleges affiliated with Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Bikaner.