RPVT Application Form 2021 – Candidates can fill and submit the RPVT 2021 application form here. The last date to apply without a late fee is extended up to August 10, 2021 and with fine form is available till August 17, 2021. The application form can be submitted at rajuvas.org. Candidates have to fill the online application form, upload scanned images of photograph & signature and pay the application fee of Rs 3000/- through the digital payment mode. Applications are invited for the RPVT 2021 (Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test) for admission to BV.Sc & AH (Bachelor in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) degree course. Get here complete details about the RPVT application form 2021 including the date, eligibility criteria, and the registration process.
RPVT Application Form 2021
The application form of RPVT 2021 has been released. Apply from direct link here.
RPVT 2021 Online Application Link: Click Here
RPVT Application Form 2021 Important Dates
Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner is the conducting body of RPVT 2021.
The university has released the RPVT 2021 application form on April 16, 2021 through its official website at rajuvas.org.
Interested applicants can apply online by last date given below. Deadlines are applicable without late fee, and with late fee.
|RPVT Application Form 2021||Important Dates|
|Online application starts from||16 Apr 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form without a late fee||10 Aug 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application form (with late fees)||17 Aug 2021|
|Application form correction|
Candidates will have to fill the application form in a sequence of registration, online payment, online filling of details, uploading the scanned images, and submission of the application form.
The application fee is the same for all categories.
- Regular application fee is Rs. 3000/- only.
- Then, candidates will be able to fill the application form in the window with late fee, with a total fee of Rs. 6000/- (including the regular + late fee).
How to Fill RPVT Application Form 2021
The steps to fill the RPVT 2021 application form are given below:
NOTE: Candidates are suggested to use the internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox or any browser other than chrome.
Step-1: Click on the above-given link on this page or go to the official website at rajuvas.org. The page as shown below will open on your screen.
Step-2: Now navigate the link for the “RPVT-2021: Online Application Form” and click on that. The login and new registration window will open on your screen as shown below.
Step-3: Here you should click on the “New Registration” link. (Don’t use chrome browser) The registration form will open on your screen. (as shown below)
Step-4: Now enter your details for RPVT 2021 registration.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Category with Certificate
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Aadhaar Card Number
Step-5: Then select the payment mode and click on the “PAY” button. The candidates will be redirected to the payment page.
The payment to be done by using the details of credit/debit card or net banking. The user ID and Password will be generated and visible on the pop-up screen.
Note down these credentials for further use. And click on the “Login” button.
Step-6: Now, enter the RPVT 2021 login details in the login window and reach the new page as shown below.
Step-7: Now enter your other details:
- Center city preferences
- Class 10 exam details
- Class 11 exam details
- Class 12 exam details
Then enter your choices for the exam centre in preferences.
Then click on the “Save & Submit” button.
Step-8: Upload photograph and signature. At this step. Candidates should upload their prepared scanned images of photograph and signature by clicking on the “Browse” button.
- If you wear glasses, then you can wear them at the time of photo click but flash should not be present on the glasses.
- Spectacles/eyeglasses are allowed if used regularly.
- Photo should be in JPEG format with a size of 3.5 cm & 4.5 cm.
- JPEG photos should be of a minimum pixel of 240×320 sizes and a maximum of 480×640 sizes (0.3 megapixels).
- The size of a JPEG file must be between 50 KB to 100 KB.
- The photograph taken from a mobile phone will not be accepted.
- At the time of examination, a recent photo of the applicant should match with the photo uploaded in the online application form, otherwise, the application of the candidate can be disqualified.
- The applicant should first make his/her signature within a box of size 7 cm width and 2 cm height on white paper using a Black ball pen only.
- Scan the signature after signing in the rectangular box and upload the scanned image of the signature in the rectangular box.
- At the time of examination signature of the applicant should match with the signature uploaded on the admit card, otherwise, the applicant may be disqualified.
- Only JPEG format will be accepted.
- The minimum pixel for JPEG should be 280×80 & the maximum pixel should be 560×160.
- The size of the file must be between 20 KB to 50 KB.
- The photograph of the signature taken from a mobile phone will not be accepted.
- The candidates are required to upload their full signature in running handwriting in the appropriate box given in the online Application Form.
- Writing full name in the Box in Capital letters would not be accepted as signature and the Application Form would be liable to be rejected.
Step-9: Then click on the “Upload & Submit” button and “Next Step” button.
Step-10: By clicking on the “Next Step” button in the previous step, the print application page will open on the screen. Now click on the “Registration Details Report” button. The application form will open on the screen in PDF format containing all details you filled in. Take the print out of this page for further use.
The university has prescribed the following eligibility criteria for the RPVT 2021 exam:
|Domicile Criteria||Candidates must belong to the Rajasthan state only.|
|Age Limit||The minimum age should be 17 years and the maximum should be 25 years on or before 31 Dec 2021. A 5-year relaxation in maximum age for the candidates belonging to the SC, ST, ST-STA, OBC (NCL) & MBC (NCL) categories only.|
|Qualifying Exam||Candidates must have passed or appeared in the 10+2 or equivalent exam from the Rajasthan state board or any recognized board by the state Govt.|
|Qualifying Marks||Candidates belonging to the General or EWS candidates must have 50% marks in all aforesaid subjects. The rest of the categories should obtain 47.5% marks in the qualifying exam in all four subjects in aggregate.|
|Subjects in Qualifying Exam||Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology in 12th class along with English as compulsory.|
RPVT 2021 Admit Card
The university will upload the RPVT 2021 admit card on the official website at rajuvas.org. Candidates will be able to download the admit card on the login window by providing the user ID and password.
A postcard size photograph must be affixed on the admit card after downloading. Candidates should check the details printed on the admit card. If they found any discrepancy, they should contact the convenor of the exam by sending an email immediately.
At the time of examination, the signature of the candidates should match with the signature on the admit card.
The admit card will contain the details of the examination. Candidates are required to carry the admit card to the exam centre along with the original photo ID.
RPVT 2021 Helplines
For any inquiry about RPVT 2021, you can contact at:
University Website: http://www.rajuvas.org
RPVT E-mail: [email protected]
Helpline No.- 0151-2201183, 1800-180-6224
Contact Time: 10 AM to 5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions on RPVT 2021 Application Form
Ans. The application form has been released on April 16, 2021.
Ans. Candidates can only apply through the online mode.
Ans. The application fee is 3000/- Rs. However, an additional 3000/- Rs will be applicable as late fee for on late application.
Ans. Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of passport size colour photograph and signature.
Ans. After completing the registration step, the login credentials will be visible on the screen and the same will be sent to the candidate’s mail ID.
Ans. No, only you must secure the registration detail report for further use.
Ans. Yes, you can apply, but on the date of counselling, you have to produce the pass certificate of the 12th class.