RPVT 2022 – The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner will be conducting the Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) 2022 to admit eligible students into the B.V.Sc and AH degree courses in the constituent and permitted private veterinary colleges. The candidates of the Rajasthan domicile shall only be eligible to appear for the RPVT 2022. This medical entrance exam will be conducted in the offline mode with 180 objective-type questions. Those candidates who qualify the entrance test will be required to take part in the counselling. Know more about RPVT 2022 here such as syllabus, books, eligibility, important dates etc.
Latest – The details for RPVT 2022 will be announced soon at rajuvas.org.
Important Dates for RPVT 2022
Students who aspire to appear for the RPVT 2022 must check the below-given table to be aware of the important dates for the exam.
|Online application form releases||3rd week of Apr 2022|
|Online application form closes||4th week of May 2022|
|Correction window opens||1st week of Jun 2022|
|Correction window closes||1st week of Jun 2022|
|Admit Card release date||4th week of Jul 2022|
|Exam date||2nd week of Aug 2022|
|Filling of grievances of any questions||2nd week of Aug 2022|
|Display of Answer Key||2nd week of Aug 2022|
|Filling of grievances on answer key, if any||2nd week of Aug 2022|
|Display of OMR sheet||3rd week of Aug 2022|
|Result date||4th week of Aug 2022|
Overview of RPVT 2022
Aspirants can check the table given below to know the highlights of the RPVT 2022 examination
|Conducting body||Rajasthan University for Veterinary and Animal Sciences|
|Name of the exam||Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2022|
|Eligibility criteria||Qualifying certificate of Class 12th with the Science stream|
|Examination mode||Offline (OMR sheet)|
|Format of questions||MCQ|
|Admission process||Entrance test |
Merit List and Result
RPVT 2022 Syllabus
The candidates must go through the syllabus of the RPVT 2022 exam given below.
The standard syllabus of RPVT 2022 will be the subjects and topics studied by the candidates in the 11th and 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/Pre-Medical/Intermediate Science or an equivalent recognized examination of an Indian University/State Board/CBSE.
RPVT 2022 Exam Pattern
After filling the application form, candidates usually get into the studying mode for the examination. The first step to the preparation strategy should be to be totally aware of the RPVT 2022 Exam Pattern.
- Type of questions– The test is objective in nature.
- Examination mode– The exam will be conducted in the offline mode. Candidates will be required to mark the responses on the OMR sheet.
- No. of questions– There will be a total of 180 questions in the entrance test from four different subjects.
- Language of the question paper– The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- Marking scheme– Every correct answer carries 4 marks each and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.
The below-given table mentions the divisions of questions with respect to the subjects
|Subjects||No. of questions|
|Biology (Zoology and Botany)||90|
Eligibility Criteria for RPVT 2022
Before applying for the RPVT 2022, do not forget to go through the eligibility criteria set by the examination conducting body. The eligibility criteria for RPVT 2022 is
- Domicile– The candidate must be an Indian National of Rajasthan Domicile. The candidate must possess the digitally issued Rajasthan Domicile certificate.
- The lower age limit for all candidates is 17 years as of 31/12/2022.
- The upper age limit for UR and EWS category is 25 years as of 31/12/2022. There will be a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC categories.
- Educational qualification-
- The candidate must have passed class 12th examination from a statutaory Indian Board/University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology, and English as the core subjects.
- The UR and EWS candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks with respect to the above given criteria.
- The SC/ST/OBC-NCL/MBC-NCL candidates will require 47.5% in the qualifying examination to be eliguble for RPVT 2022.
- Students who are appearing/aappeared in the qualifying examination but whose result has not been declaraed will also be elogible to apply for the RPVT 2022.
RPVT 2022 Application Form
Aspirants must read the eligibility criteria thoroughly before filling the RPVT 2022 Application Form. Aspirants can follow the below-given steps to fill the Application Form for the exam without any hassle.
Step 1– Go to the official website of RAJUVAS and click on the ‘RPVT 2022 Application Form’ tab which will take you to the next window. Students will find the link to the online application form in the newly opened window.
Step 2– Click on the new registration link after the above-given step. The registration window will appear on the screen. Register to fill the application form using the personal details including Name, Father’s name, contact details, DOB, and Aadhar Card number.
Step 3– The next step is to pay the application fee to proceed further.
Step 4– Now, login to the website using the user id/Registration no. The personal dashboard of the candidate will appear on the screen.
Step 5– Fill in all the necessary information in the application form including the personal information, educational qualification, and then upload the scanned image of signature and photograph.
Step 6– Review the complete application before submitting it. After clicking on the submit button, take a few print copies of the same for future references.
Application Fee for RPVT 2022- The Application fee can only be paid using a Debit card/Credit card/Net banking.
The application fee for all candidates is given below
|Without late fee||Rs. 3000|
|With late fee||Rs 6000|
Important Books for RPVT 2022
As it is highly important to read and refer to the right books to score better, there are a few recommendations of important books for RPVT 2022
|Self Study Guide RPVT||Check here|
|All India Pre-Veterinary Test Entrance Examination Guide (AIPVT)||Check here|
|Self Study Guide for RPVT 2022||Check here|
|Veterinary at a Glance||Check here|
|VET-UG: Veterinary Entrance Test for Under-Graduate Degree Programmes Guide||Check here|
How to Prepare for RPVT 2022?
Now that we have read the exam pattern and syllabus for RPVT 2022, its time to kick start your preparation using some of the tips given below
Question paper analysis– Analyse the PYQs and mark the questions and topics that are common to all years’ question papers. This will help you in dividing the time to study in an efficient manner. Once, you have marked the important questions, write the syllabus on a sheet according to the important topics.
Time Table– Make a timetable that fits you best and helps in bringing out the productive self in you. Divide the time as per the step above, do not study for many hours, instead study for 50 minutes each with 15 minutes break in between to avoid exhaustion. Give enough time to sleep and other activities.
NCERT– This is the section that will cover almost your complete syllabus. As the syllabus of RPVT 2022 is majorly the topics studied in class 11th and 12th, it is important to read the NCERTs thoroughly and solve the questions given at the end of each chapter in the NCERT textbooks.
Revision and Practice– Do not forget to revise your own handwritten notes and practice numerical as this will help in managing time as well as improve your cognitive skills.
Sample papers– Attempt a few sample papers along with the previous years’ question papers to evaluate your preparation journey. This will help in rectifying your mistakes and understanding your weak points in order to improve in a skillful manner.
RPVT 2022 Admit Card
The RPVT 2022 Admit Card will be released on the official website to be downloaded by the candidates. Candidates must first log in to their dashboards using the User id/Registration number and password. After downloading, take a printout of the same, and affix a passport size photograph on the space given in the RPVT 2022 Admit Card. The Admit Card for RPVT 2022 will not be sent via Post/Email
If the candidate finds any error in the Admit Card, then he/she must immediately contact the RPVT Convenor through email only.
OMR Answer Sheet Filling for RPVT 2022
Candidates are required to mark the responses to the questions asked in RPVT 2022 on the OMR sheet by darkening the appropriate circle using a black point pen provided by the exam centre. Candidates are supposed to make the following entries on the OMR sheet before starting the exam
- Part A- Candidates will required to fill the Roll Number, Question booklet no., and Booklet series code- A/B/C/D
- Part C- Candidate must fill in the Name in block letter and signature in the given space.
- Part B- This part will be the space provided to mark your responses. So, candidate must solve the question paper and darken the corresponding circles.
- The marked responses on the OMR sheet will be checked using the method of Optical Mark Recognition by the computer.
General Exam Instructions for RPVT 2022
On the day of RPVT 2022, candidates must follow the instructions given below-
- The exam venue will be open for candidates to enter 1 hour 30 minutes before the commencemnet of the examination. Hence, canddiates must reach the exam venue on time as they will not be allowed to enter the exam venue after the gate closing time.
- Candidate must carry the original print copy of the RPVT 2022 Admit Card affixed with the passport size photograph along with the a valid id proof.
- The entrance test will begin and end exactly at the time mentioned on the Admit Card. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam premises before the examination is concluded and the OMR sheet is handed over the invigilator.
- Candidates must not carry any barred items notified by the examination conducting authority.
- Candidates must also follow the dress code mentioned by the authority. Candidates must wear light clothes with Half sleeves Shirt/Tshirt, Salwar/Trousers, and Slippers/Sandals with low heels. Candidates wearing any kind of ornamets shall not be allowed to enter the test centre.
RPVT 2022 Answer Key
The official RPVT Answer Key will be displayed on the RAJUVAS website. Candidates can access the RPVT 2022 Answer Key and analyze their performance using their OMR sheet displayed on the official website.
If a candidate wishes to raise an objecting against the official answer key, then he/she may convey the same to the Convenor of RPVT 2022 via mail providing the necessary proof to support their grievances.
RPVT 2022 Result
The official authority will release the RPVT 2022 Result on the official website. Candidates can also download the RPVT 2022 Marksheet from rajuvas.org.
The mark sheet will contain the personal details of the candidates as mentioned on the application form filled by them. The authority will also prepare a Merit List on the basis of the Result of RPVT 2022. The RPVT 2022 Merit List will comprise the name and roll number of the candidates who qualify for the RPVT 2022 exam.
RPVT 2022 Counselling
This is the last process of admission under the RPVT 2022. In this process, the eligible candidates will be required to appear for the online/offline Counselling session. To appear for the RPVT 2022 Counselling, candidates will be required to fill the registration form for counselling. Through the registration, candidates will lock their preferred colleges and seat type (Regular or Payment seats).
Candidates will be required to carry the following documents to the counselling session
- RPVT 2022 Application Form
- RPVT 2022 Admit Card
- Original photo id
- Counselling registration form
- Seat allotment letter
- RPVT 2022 Marksheet
- Qualifying certificate
- Character certificate
- Rajasthan domicile ceertificate
- Caste certificate,if applicable
- Four identical color photographs
Seat Allocation Methodology for RPVT 2022
The filling of seats in the constituent colleges under RAJUVAS will be done as per the below method
- Regular State quota seats – To be filled by the University through RPVT-2022 merit
- 15% All India VCI quota seats – To be filled by the VCI, New Delhi.
- Payment State quota seats – To be filled by the University through RPVT-2022 merit
The filling of seats in the private colleges under RAJUVAS will be done as per the below-given method-
- State quota seats – To be filled by the University through RPVT-2022 merit.
- 15% All India VCI quota seats – To be filled by the VCI, New Delhi.
- Management quota seats – To be filled by college management through NEET(UG)-
2022 merit/RPVT-2022 merit.
Medical Examination for RPVT 2022
Candidates who are provisionally admitted to the B.V.Sc and AH courses will be required to submit the Physical Fitness Certificate from the Medical Jurist of Govt. Hospital / Medical College. The admission of candidates with unsuitable physical fitness will be cancelled.
FAQs on RPVT 2022
Ans. Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2022 is a state-level entrance test conducted by RAJUVAS every year
Ans. Indian nationals with Rajasthan Domicile having the qualification certificate of class 12th with the subject combination of PCB and English can apply for RPVT 2022.
Ans. No, the RPVT 2022 Application Form will only be available in the online mode
Ans. Yes, 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.
Ans. There will be 180 MCQs in RPVT 2022.
Ans. As NEET is an all-India entrance test, the difficulty level will b higher than the RPVT exam.
Ans. No, RPVT is a state-level exam and NEET has no role in the same.