Rajasthan PTET 2022 – Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur, has extended the last date to apply for Rajasthan PTET 2022. Now, the application form and fee can be submitted till April 15, 2022. The direct link to apply is given below. Also, the exam date for Rajasthan PTET 2022 has also been specified on the official website. The candidates can check the exam date from ptetraj2022.com. The exam will take place on July 03, 2022.
Rajasthan PTET is a state level education entrance exam. It is held for admission of candidates in 4 year B.A B.Ed./B.SC B.Ed and 2 year B.Ed course, in the colleges of Rajasthan. The exam is only held in offline mode. In it, 200 MCQs are asked from mental ability, teaching attitude, general awareness, and language Proficiency. Know more details on Rajasthan PTET 2022, eligibility, form, syllabus, and more details here.
Rajasthan PTET 2022
Latest – Rajasthan PTET 2022 general guidelines has been released. Download it from here.
Latest – Rajasthan PTET 2022 subject combination is available now. Check it from here.
Latest – Rajasthan PTET 2022 notification is out. Check it from here.
Latest – Official notice for Rajasthan PTET 2022, released in the news paper, is as given below.
- Exam Date
- Application Form
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- How To Prepare for Rajasthan PTET 2022
- Best Books For Rajasthan PTET 2022
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Overview
Here is the quick overview of Rajasthan PTET exam for the candidates.
|Exam Name||Rajasthan PTET|
|Full Form of Exam||Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test|
|Conducting Body||Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur|
|Official Website||ptetraj2022.com and ptetraj2022.org|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Course Offered||4 year B.A B.Ed./B.SC B.Ed|
2 year B.Ed
|No. of Times Exam is Held||Once a Year|
|Exam Mode||Offline – Pen and Paper|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|No. of Questions Asked||200|
|Sections in Exam||4 – A, B, C, D|
|Marks Per Question||3 marks|
|Official E-mail Id||[email protected]|
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Dates
All the important dates for Rajasthan PTET 2022 that candidates need to know are as follows:
|Commencement of PTET Application Process||01 Mar 2022|
|Ending of Application Process|
|Application Fee Payment|
|Last Date for Application form correction||to be announced|
|Last Date to Change the Exam Centre||to be announced|
|Admit card Releases||to be announced|
|Exam Date of Rajasthan PTET||03 Jul 2022|
|PTET Result Declaration||to be announced|
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Form
The Rajasthan PTET 2022 application form application form is only released online. There is no way to fill or submit it offline. All the important details that candidates need to know about the form are as follows:
How to Apply: To apply, candidates first of all need to click on the link above. Next, the candidates need to register by entering name, father’s name, date of birth, etc. Apart from entering details, candidates need to upload images and pay application fee.
Image to be Uploaded: Scanned image of Photograph, Signature, and Thumb Impression.
Application Fee for PTET 2022: The amount of application fee for PTET is as follows:
- Rs. 500 – for candidates of all the category.
Mode of Fee Payment: Candidates can pay the fee online, via net banking, debit card, and credit card.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, candidates are required to carefully check the eligibility criteria of the exam. Only if the candidates fulfill the eligibility of PTET 2022, they should apply. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
Rajasthan PTET 4 Year B.A B.Ed./B.SC B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary. Candidates appearing for the exam can also apply.
- In senior secondary, candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The minimum aggregate marks criteria for SC / ST / OBC / BC / PwD / Widow / Divorced candidates is 45% marks.
Note: Examination passed or appearing in science Faculty candidates are eligible for admission in 4 years B.Sc. B.Ed. course.
Candidates who shall be appearing for Senior Secondary exam this year must know that they need to produce pass certificate, ensuring eligibility, during counselling.
Rajasthan PTET 2 Year B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
|Min. education qualification||Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree|
Graduation through Correspondence Course
B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./Shastri Final year
and/or M.A./M.Com./M.Sc/Acharya Final year
More Details on Rajasthan PTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- In Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree candidates should have secured an aggregate of at least 50% marks. For SC, ST, OBC, PwD, Widow, or Divorced candidates the minimum marks aggregate is 45% marks.
- Candidates who have graduated through correspondence must have passed by taking only one University exam, in a single sitting. Candidate must have also studied 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 (old scheme).
- B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./Shastri Final year and/or M.A./M.Com./M.Sc/Acharya Final year candidates must have their final result by the counselling. These candidates will have to produce mark sheet of these exams, with eligibility percentage.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Subject Combination
Before applying for the exam, candidates should know about the subject combination. These are the subject combination with minimum criteria.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Art Faculty Teaching Subjects:
- Drawing and Painting
- Home Science
- Social Studies
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Civics Teaching Subjects:
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Social Studies Teaching Subjects:
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Science Faculty Teaching Subjects:
- Home Science
- General Science
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Commerce Faculty Teaching Subjects:
- Book Keeping
- Commerce Practice
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam Pattern
It is important to have clear knowledge about the exam pattern before appearing in any exam. The Rajasthan PTET 2022 exam pattern is as follows:
- Mode: The PTET exam is held in offline mode.
- Duration: The exam duration will be of 03 hours.
- Type Of Question: The question will be in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type.
- Medium: The medium of the exam will be both- Hindi and English.
- Total No. of questions: There will be 200 questions in the exam.
- Total Marks: The exam will be total of 600 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 03 marks will be given for each correct answer. No negative marking will be done in case of wrong answer.
Section-wise distribution of marks are as follows:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Teaching Attitude/Aptitude Test||50|
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Syllabus
The Rajasthan PTET 2022 syllabus will be proposed by the Government of Dungar College, Bikaner. The candidates appearing for the exam should be well aware of the syllabus of the PTET 2022. The syllabus will be released on the official website. There will be four sections in the PTET exam: Mental Ability, Teaching Aptitude, General Awareness, Language Proficiency. Find the syllabus of each section below:
- Drawing inferences
- Judgement & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Functional Grammar
- Sentence structures
- Current affairs (national & International)
- Indian History & Culture
- India and its natural resources
- Great Indian personalities (Past and Present)
- Environmental awareness
- Knowledge about Rajasthan
- Social Maturity
- Professional Commitment
- interpersonal Relations
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of PTET 2022 will be by the Government of Dungar College, Bikaner in the month of April 2022. The admit card will be released online on the official website. The admit card will have details like the candidate’s name, roll number, course for which the exam has to be given, test center details, date and time of the test, general instructions related to exam day, etc. It is important to carry the admit card to the test center as no entry shall be allowed. Given below are the steps to download the admit card PTET 2022:
- Visit the official website, ptetraj2021.com.
- Click on the Registered Candidates tab that will be available on the page.
- In the next step, enter the login credentials that will be provided at the time of registration.
- After doing so, the admit card shall be displayed on the screen.
- Take out a printout of the same and keep it for future use.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Important Books
PTET is a highly competitive exam in nature as every year lakhs of candidates appear for it. So, it is very important to ensure that the preparation is done in the right manner, For preparing well, listed below are some of the books that candidates can refer to for their preparation:
|Book And Author’s Name||Links|
|Learning and Teaching (ENGLISH MEDIUM) – By Dr SC Oberoi||Buy Here|
|Lakshya PTET Pre B.ED||Buy Here|
|Complete Guide for sure success PTET Rajasthan Paperback||Buy Here|
|Pre B.SC B.ED 2019 Book with free Solved Paper (Rajasthan)||Buy Here|
|Mathuriya Math With Reasoning by RAM NIVAS MATHURIYA||Buy Here|
|Lakshya Rajasthan GK, Part-1: Complete Geography & Economy by Manu Prakashan||Buy Here|
|A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agrawal||Buy Here|
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Answer Key
After the completion of the PTET 2022 exam, the conducting authorities shall release the answer key for the same. The answer keys will be released on the official website. The answer keys can be downloaded by using their PTET 2022 Login credentials. To calculate the possible score for the exam, candidates should add 03 marks for every correct answer. In case of a wrong answer, no marks should be deducted.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Results
The PTET 2022 result will be declared in the month of May 2022, soon after the completion of the exam. The PTET admit card can be downloaded from the official website. The result will carry information like roll number, candidate’s name, gender, category, DOB, marks gained in test, category, rank, etc. The steps to download the Rajasthan PTET results are as follows:
- Visit the official website of PTET.
- A link to check the PTET result will be availble on the homepage of the website.
- Click on the link and login using the login credentials.
- Now, enter the roll number, name, mother’s name and DOB to fetch the resilt of PTET 2022.
- The result will be displayed on the screen. Download the same and take out the print out for future refernce.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Counseling
Once the result for Rajasthan PTET 2022 will be out, the counselling process will begin. During the counselling, candidates shall be allocated seat based on merit in the exam. Candidates will have to register online for the Rajasthan PTET counselling. To do so, candidates will have to pay Rs. 5000.
- This amount will be adjusted against the overall fee.
- In case of non-reporting, Rs. 200 will be deducted out of this amount.
- If the candidate deposited the fee and did not join then Rs. 600 will be deducted.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Reservation Criteria
The reservation criteria of the exam is also out. The percentage for PwD candidates has increased. It should be noted The latest reservation percentage is as follows:
- Note: Outside Rajasthan candidates will be treated as general candidates.
|Ward of or for in-service or an Ex-serviceman defence personnel||5%|
About Rajasthan PTET
Government Dungar College, Bikaner organizes the Rajasthan PTET exam. The official notice regarding the PTET 2022 is expected to be announced in the month of January. By qualifying for the PTET exam, the candidates get admission into the B.Ed courses offered by different Teacher Training institutions (B.Ed colleges) in the state of Rajasthan. Rajasthan PTET is conducted for admission into a 2-year and 4-year B.Ed course. Candidates who have passed class 12th are eligible to appear for a 4-year B.Ed course, and for 2 years B.ed course, they should have completed their bachelor’s degree.
FAQs on Rajasthan PTET
Ans. The PTET 2022 will be conducted in the month of April 2022.
Ans. To apply for PTET 2022, visit the official website. After this, select the desired course. Now by clicking on the fill application, enter all the details. Upload the images and required documents and pay the application fees.
Ans. PTET stands for Pre-Teacher Education Test. It is conducted for admission into 4 year BA B.Ed / B.Sc B.Ed and 2-year B.Ed course.
Ans. No. There shall be no negative marking for PTET.
Ans. The PTET comprises 4 sections, Mental ability, General Awareness, Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test, Language ability (English and Hindi).
Ans. The maximum marks for PTET shall be 600.
Ans. PTET is conducted by Government Dungar College, Bikaner (Rajasthan).