Rajasthan PTET 2021
Every year Dungar College Bikaner conducts the Pre Teacher Education Test (PTET) for the candidates eyeing for admission into B. Ed and BA / B.Sc B.Ed courses. B.Ed is a 2 years course whereas B.Ed (BA/B.Sc.) is an integrated course of 4 years. The application form for the Rajasthan PTET 2021 will be in online mode. Candidates belonging to general category with 50% marks and reserved category candidates with 45% marks in 10+2 (for the integrated course) / graduation (for B.Ed course) can apply. The exam is held in offline mode. The candidates who qualify the entrance test are granted admission in the universities / colleges situated in Rajasthan. Check more details about Rajasthan PTET 2021 here such as eligibility, application form, pattern etc.
Important dates of Rajasthan PTET 2021
|Rajasthan PTET 2021||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Commencement of online registration||2nd week of Feb 2021|
|Last date to pay the application fee||3rd week of Mar 2021|
|Last date to register||3rd week of Mar 2021|
|Start online window to correct application form||2nd week of Apr 2021|
|Issuance of admit card||2nd week of May 2021|
|Rajasthan PTET 2021 will be held on||2nd-week of May 2021|
|Result declaration||3rd week of Jun 2021|
|Commencement of counseling||1st week of Jul 2021|
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Exam Date
It is expected that Rajasthan PTET will be conducted in the 2nd or 3rd week of May 2021. This tentative date has been notified here according to the past year Rajasthan PTET exam dates. Last year, the exam was delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic but usually, it is conducted in the month of May every year.
|2020||16 Sep 2020|
|2019||12 May 2019|
|2018||13 May 2018|
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Syllabus
Here are the subtopics of the Rajasthan PTET exam, these are taken from last year’s examination process. The same may be repeated.
|Section A: Mental Ability||Reasoning|
Judgment and Decision Making
Drawing Inferences, etc.
|Section B: Teaching Aptitude and Aptitude||Social Maturity|
|Section C: General Awareness||Current Affairs (national and international)|
Indian History and Culture
India and its Natural Resources
Great Indian Personalities (Past and Present)
Knowledge about Rajasthan, etc.
|Section D: Language Proficiency||Vocabulary|
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern below for Rajasthan PTET 2021.
- The mode of exam is offline (pen paper-based)
- Multiple choice questions are asked in the exam.
- The question paper is available in English & Hindi languages.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- A total of 200 questions asked.
- +3 will be added for each correct answer, there shall be no negative marking
|Section||No. of questions|
|Teaching Attitude/Aptitude Test||50|
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form
The application form of Rajasthan PTET 2021 releases at ptetdcb2020.com. The candidates are required to enter personal details, contact details, and academic details in the form. Some important points regarding Rajasthan PTET 2021 application are:
- Before filling the application form, cross-check all the eligibility conditions. If the candidates are found to be ineligible during later stages of the admission process, their admission will get cancelled even though the result is out.
- Fill the particulars in the form carefully. False information if entered will be treated as ‘misconduct’ and shall be rejected.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Application Fee: The application fee of Rajasthan PTET 2021 is Rs 500 (Amount as per last year’s information).
Mode of payment: The fee may be submitted via debit card / credit card / net banking / e-mitra.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Preparation Tips
Check the preparation tips given below for Rajasthan PTET 2021.
- Before starting the preparation, check the syllabus properly. Go through each and every section and see what are the topics coming.
- Next, prepare a time table and write down the daily and weekly targets. Try to give proper slots to every section.
- Focus more on conceptual understanding rather than cramming the important points.
- Once the preparation is complete, practice previous year’s question papers to know how the preparations going on. Also, by practicing the question papers you will get to know about the questions that are repeating from past years.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria of Rajasthan PTET 2021 thoroughly before applying. Below is the criteria laid down by Dungar College of Bikaner.
Nationality: The candidates must belong to Indian nationality.
- Candidates who have born in Rajsthan are only eligible.
Important information: In order to take admission B.Ed course, the candidates must have teaching subjects either at Graduate / Master’ level.
- The candidates must have completed bachelors’ degree or Master’s degree with minimum 50% marks can apply.
- Those who are appearing qualifying exam in BA / B.Com / B.Sc / Shastri / MA / M.Com / M.Sc / Acharya final year can also apply.
- For SC/ST/ OBC/ Physically challenged/ Widow/Divorcee women will get relaxation of 5% in education qualification.
Note: The candidates who have done their Graduation via Correspondence from any university and also completed PG degree cannot apply for Rajasthan PTET.
Some important points for taking admission in B.Ed courses (The candidates who are exempted)
- A commerce graduate cannot opt for Economics subject.
- The candidates who are not able to pt 2 practicing subjects for B.Ed course as shown in B.Ed colleges must not appear for PTET. This is because admission is not granted with a subject that is not mentioned in the syllabus of B.Ed in any university.
- Those candidates who have passed BBA / BCA / B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Biotech) or any degree that does not have a school teaching subject are not eligible for B.Ed course.
- As per the rules of B.Ed colleges in Rajasthan, a candidate who has passed a degree exam of 3 years duration by a university where Part I exam is not conducted by the university and the marks secured by the candidates are not included in the mark sheet of Part II division are not eligible to take admission in B.Ed course.
- For Hons. Graduate students, those who have not studied the same subsidiary subjects for minimum 2 years appearing in the university exam for both years separately, then they are also not eligible for B.Ed course.
For Pre B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed Exam
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ OBC/ Physically challenged/ Widow/Divorced women category, must have 45% marks in 10+2.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form Correction
Dungar College of Bikaner might give a chance to correct the mistakes on the application form. The candidates who will fill the application form before the due date might get a chance to edit the form on the official website i.e. ptetdcb2020.com. This will be a one-time facility, after this, no other chance is provided.
To do Rajasthan PTET form correction, candidates have to visit the official website and access the “correction panel” link. Then they need to log in using their form number, father’s name, mother’s name, and date of birth. After login the window to make corrections will open.
Details that cannot be edited (As per official information)
- Mobile number
- Bank details
Note: However, last year, the candidates can edit all the details in Rajasthan PTET application form. Only, name and mobile number could not be changed.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Admit Card
After screening the application form, the college issues the admit card of Rajasthan PTET 2021 to the eligible and registered candidates. There are 2 options to download the admit card. The options are as follows
- By entering form number
- By roll number
Some important points regarding Rajasthan PTET 2021 admit card are given below.
- The admit card is only uploaded online. It is not sent via post.
- The candidates are required to carry the admit card positively to the exam centre. Without this, no entry is given into the exam centre.
- Along with the printed copy of admit card, carry a valid id proof, pen, and other necessary things.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Answer Key
Dungar College of Bikaner releases the answer key online. The candidates can download the official answer key by entering the login credentials. There are two types of answer keys released.
Unofficial answer key: These answer keys are released by the coaching institutes and subject experts. They are released in the pdf format and cannot be challenged. Unofficial PTET answer keys are released few hours after the exam.
Official answer key: This is released online at the official website of the exam conducting body. These answer keys can be challenged if candidates find any errors in it.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Result
The result for Rajasthan PTET will be available on ptetdcb2020.com after displaying of answer key.
- Candidates can check Rajasthan PTET 2021 result by entering the roll number and date of birth.
- After the announcement of the result, the merit list will be published.
- The merit list is prepared according to the marks in the entrance examination.
- The mark sheets are also released on the official website. It is not sent via post.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Seat Reservation Criteria
Check the seat reservation criteria given below. The data given below is as per last year’s information.
- Candidates belonging to other states will come under General category only.
- 5% of the seats shall be filled by the candidates belonging to other states as per their merit. (However, the candidates of these candidates must not be less than the merit of the candidates residing in Rajasthan in the General category).
- The reaming seats will be given to bonafide residents of Rajasthan state only.
|Special Backward classes||01%|
|For women (out of which 2% seats are reserved for divorced woman 8% seats for and widows)||20%|
|In-service or a discharged/retired defense personnel or his/her ward.||5%|
|Physically challenge (including the blind, deal and or dumb and orthopedic)||3%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Counselling
Once the result gets declared, the Dungar College of Bikaner conducts the counseling for the selected candidates. The schedule of the counseling program is also made available in the newspapers of Rajasthan. The candidates will have to carry the following documents during the counseling process.
- Prior mark sheets
- Graduation mark sheet
- PG mark sheet
- Copy of admit card of Rajasthan PTET 2021
- A copy of the Application Form
- Caste Certificate if any
The candidates are allotted their teacher education college or institute as per their merit, faculty, category, teaching subjects, choice of college filled etc.
Note: The candidates who do not take part in the online counselling or refuse to accept the college that has been allotted to them will eventually lose their merit position and their admission.
About Dungar College
- Dungar College is a government college situated in Bikaner, Rajasthan
- The college was established in the year 1912
- The courses are offered in Arts, Commerce, Science
For more information about Rajasthan PTET 2021, Download Last Year’s General Guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions on Rajasthan PTET 2021
Ans. Rajasthan PTET is conducted in the offline mode.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in Rajasthan PTET 2021.
Ans. No, you cannot apply for Rajasthan PTET via offline mode.
Ans It consists of 4 sections namely, Mental Ability, Teaching attitude and aptitude, General Awareness, and Language Proficiency (Hindi or English).
Ans. PTET stands for Pre-Teacher Education Test.
Ans. The merit list is prepared according to the marks secured in PTET.
Ans. Yes, you can apply for PTET as per your marks in Post-Graduation.