|Details - Rajasthan PTET 2021, Application Form, How To Apply, Form Correction, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Counselling|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Model Paper, How To Prepare|
Rajasthan PTET 2021: Last date of the application form for Rajasthan PTET and Pre BA/B.Sc-B.Ed exam 2021 has further extended up to April 20, 2021. Candidates can fill online at ptetraj2021.com and from this page below. This year, the exam date for PTET 2021 is May 16, 2021. Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test is a state level education entrance exam, which is held for admission in 2 year B.Ed program. Dunga college will also holds Pre BA/B.Sc-B.Ed for admission in 4-year integrated BA or B.Sc – B.Ed courses. The entrance exams are held offline and the candidates who qualify it are called for counselling and seat allotment in colleges and universities of Rajasthan. Know all the details on Rajasthan PTET 2021 from this page
Rajasthan PTET 2021
PTET 2021 Exam Dates
For Rajasthan PTET 20221, candidates from other stats candidates also apply. In all, 5% seats will be filled with candidates from other states. Rest of the 95% seats are for the candidates of Rajasthan. Dungar College, Bikaner, has announced the schedule for Pre Teacher Education Test 2021. These are as follows:
|Rajasthan PTET 2021||Dates|
|PTET 2021 application form released on||03 Feb 2021|
|Last date to apply for the exam|
20 Apr 2021
|Online correction window starts on||to be announced|
|Issuance of admit card||May 2021|
|Rajasthan PTET 2021 will be held on||16 May 2021|
|Result declaration||Jun 2021|
|Commencement of counseling||Jul 2021|
Best Books for PTET 2021
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form
The application form for PTET 2021 is available online, on ptetraj2021.com. To apply, the candidates first need to go to the official website and then click on “Fill Application Form” link. On clicking the link, the form opens and in it, candidates have to enter personal details, such as name, father’s name, date of birth, payment option, and courses, etc.
After the registration, the form opens and in it, candidates have to enter rest of the details. Candidates also need to upload images in the application form of PTET. Candidates need to make sure that Category, Faculty, Gender, Mobile Number, and Bank details is especially entered correctly in the form. These are important details which cannot be edited later on.
Application Fee of PTET 2021: The application fee for Rajasthan PTET is Rs. 500. Candidates can pay it via online ICICI bank.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who wish to apply and get admission through Rajastahn PTET 2021 need to fulfill eligibility criteria of the exam. It is as follows:
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria for Admission 2 year B.Ed Course and 4 YEAR B.A.B. Ed./ B.Sc.B. Ed. COURSE
Education Qualification for 2 year B.Ed: Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree examination.
- SC / ST / OBC / MBC / PwD and Widow or Divorce women candidates of Rajasthan need to secured 45% marks in the qualifying exam. Candidates must have studied via 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 scheme.
- Candidates in final year of . B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./Shastri Final year and/or M.A./M.Com./M.Sc/Acharya Final year are eligible to apply. These candidates must get the result by counselling.
Note – Candidates also need to satisfy subject combination criteria, it is given below.
Education Qualification for 4 YEAR B.A.B. Ed./ B.Sc.B. Ed. COURSE: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the Senior Secondary examination. However, the same for the candidates of SC / ST / PwD / OBC candidates is 45% marks.
- Candidates appearing for Senior Secondary examination this year are also eligible to apply.
PTET Faculty for both courses: The faculty of the candidate is faculty in which they has passed the graduation examination. It enable them to select subject for practicing teaching.
- If the PG exam is of different faculty from the graduation exam then neither shall be considered for determining the merit nor for opting a school teaching subject.
- If a candidate has passed PG in 2 subjects of same faculty then faculty of PG exam shall be used or allocation of merit. if chosen so provided both the subjects of P.G. Examination are School teaching subjects.
Eligibility for Outside Rajasthan State Candidates (for all): Candidates who are not from the state of Rajasthan can also apply for PTET 2021. These candidates need to make sure that all criteria above is satisfied.
- Candidates who are not from the state of Rajasthan, belonging to any category, are treated as General category candidates.
Who is not eligible for PTET? – All the candidates who have
- done graduation through Correspondence Course by taking University Examination (One sitting).
- have not studied through 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 (old scheme).
- have not opted for minimum of 2 practicing teaching subjects for B.Ed course in accordance with subjects shown against B.Ed. Colleges.
- candidates who have passed B.B.A./B.C.A./B.E./ B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Biotech) or any such degree
- which doesn’t have any school teaching subject are not eligible for admission in B.Ed. Course.
- a candidates who passed 3 year degree course but Part I was not conducted by the University and the marks are not included in part II.
- Hons graduation students who have not studied the same subsidiary subject for at least 2 years
Rajatshan PTET 2021 Subject Combinations
To get admission in B.ed course, candidates must have studied prescribed subjects in graduation / post graduation.
Teaching Subjects: These are the optional subject / subsidiary subject in Bachelor / Master Degree level. This does not includes subjects which were just studied for a part of the degree course. These can be as follows:
ARTS FACULTY TEACHING SUBJECT
- Drawing and painting
- Home science
- Social Studies
CIVICS TEACHING SUBJECT
- Political science
- Public administration
SOCIAL STUDIES TEACHING SUBJECT – Must have studied any of the 2 subjects.
- Public administration
- Political science
SCIENCE FACULTY TEACHING SUBJECT
- Home science
- General science
GENERAL SCIENCE TEACHING SUBJECT
- Chemistry – Botany / Zoology / Biology
- BSc Home Science – Home science / General Science
- B.Sc Agriculture – General Science / Biology
COMMERCE FACULTY TEACHING SUBJECT
- Book keeping
- Commerce practice
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Syllabus
Here are the subtopics of the Rajasthan PTET exam, these are taken from last year’s examination process. The same may be repeated.
|Section A: Mental Ability||Reasoning|
Judgment and Decision Making
Drawing Inferences, etc.
|Section B: Teaching Aptitude and Aptitude||Social Maturity|
|Section C: General Awareness||Current Affairs (national and international)|
Indian History and Culture
India and its Natural Resources
Great Indian Personalities (Past and Present)
Knowledge about Rajasthan, etc.
|Section D: Language Proficiency (Hindi and English)||Vocabulary|
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Exam Pattern
Rajasthan PTET 2021 is an offline examination. It is only held in pen and paper mode. The exam is divided into 4 seaction:
- Mental Ability
- Teaching attitude & Aptitude Test
- General Awareness.and
- Language Proficiency (Hindi or English)
The question paper of Rajasthan PTET is provided in Hindi and English language. In each section, there are 50 objective type question. Hence, the exa total is of 200 question. For each question 4 answer options are given.
The total duration of the exam is 3 hours.
Each question in the exam is of 3 marks. Hence, the total score of the exam is 600 marks. There is no negative marking in the exam.
Do Note: In Attitude & Aptitude Section, answers will be scaled on a scale of 3 to 0 marks. Hence, each answer will carry weightage of 3,2,1 and 0.
The distribution of questions and marks in the exam is as follows:
|Section||No. of questions||Marks|
|Teaching Attitude/Aptitude Test||50||150|
- During the exam, question booklet and answer key sheet is given to the candidates.
- Only open the question booklet when asked.
- Candidates have to darken the correct answer circle via ball pen.
- Do not make any stray mark in the OMR sheet.
- Use question booklet for rough work.
- The question booklet is arranged in different combinations. Do ensure that serial number is correct and written on it matches with the answer sheet.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Preparation Tips
Check the preparation tips given below for Rajasthan PTET 2021.
- Before starting the preparation, check the Rajasthan PTET 2021 syllabus properly. Go through each and every section and see what are the topics coming.
- Next, prepare a time table and write down the daily and weekly targets. Try to give proper slots to every section.
- Focus more on conceptual understanding rather than cramming the important points.
- Once the Rajasthan PTET 2021 preparation is complete, practice previous year’s question papers to know how the preparations going on. Also, by practicing the question papers you will get to know about the questions that are repeating from past years.
Rajasthan PTET Best Books 2021
|Rajasthan PTET 2021 Books||Check price and buy|
|General Knowledge 2021||Check here|
|A Fast Track Course in MENTAL ABILITY||Check here|
|Teaching Aptitude & Teaching Attitude: For All Teachers Recruitment Examinations||Check here|
|Proficiency of Hindi Language||Check here|
|Proficiency of English Language||Check here|
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form Correction
Dungar College of Bikaner might give a chance to correct the mistakes on the application form. The candidates who will fill the application form before the due date might get a chance to edit the form on the official website i.e. ptetdcb2020.com. This will be a one-time facility, after this, no other chance is provided.
To do Rajasthan PTET form correction, candidates have to visit the official website and access the “correction panel” link. Then they need to log in using their form number, father’s name, mother’s name, and date of birth. After login the window to make corrections will open.
Details that cannot be edited (As per official information)
- Mobile number
- Bank details
Note: However, last year, the candidates can edit all the details in Rajasthan PTET application form. Only, name and mobile number could not be changed.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Admit Card
After screening the application form, the college issues the admit card of Rajasthan PTET 2021 to the eligible and registered candidates. There are 2 options to download the admit card. The options are as follows
- By entering form number
- By roll number
Some important points regarding Rajasthan PTET 2021 admit card are given below.
- The admit card is only uploaded online. It is not sent via post.
- The candidates are required to carry the admit card positively to the exam centre. Without this, no entry is given into the exam centre.
- Along with the printed copy of admit card, carry a valid id proof, pen, and other necessary things.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Answer Key
Dungar College of Bikaner releases the answer key online. The candidates can download the official answer key by entering the login credentials. There are two types of answer keys released.
Unofficial answer key: These answer keys are released by the coaching institutes and subject experts. They are released in the pdf format and cannot be challenged. Unofficial PTET answer keys are released few hours after the exam.
Official answer key: This is released online at the official website of the exam conducting body. These answer keys can be challenged if candidates find any errors in it.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Result
The result of Rajasthan PTET 2021 is announced on the offiial website, which is ptet2021raj.org. It is also published on published in the leading newspapers of Rajasthan. It is released as mark sheet, in which marks and merit of the candidates is mentioned. This year, Dungar college shall also provide result via sms but it will not be send by post.
Candidates can check and download their result from the login, by entering roll number and date of birth.
Rajatshan PTET 2021 Seat Reservation Criteria
Check the seat reservation criteria given below. The data given below is as per last year’s information.
- Candidates belonging to other states will come under General category only.
- 5% of the seats shall be filled by the candidates belonging to other states as per their merit. (However, the candidates of these candidates must not be less than the merit of the candidates residing in Rajasthan in the General category).
- The reaming seats will be given to bonafide residents of Rajasthan state only.
|Other Backward Classes||21%|
|MBC||as per Govt. norms|
|For women (out of which 8% seats are reserved for widow and 2% for divorced women)||20%|
|In-service or a discharged/retired defense personnel or his/her ward.||5%|
|Physically challenge (including the blind, deal and or dumb and orthopedic)||5%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Counselling
After the announcement of the result, counselling process for Rajasthan PTET 2021 starts. During the counselling, candidates have to submit choices for the course and college. Then, based on their merit position and submitted choices, seats shall be allocated. If a candidate does not fulfill formalities of counselling or refuses a seat then their PTET merit position shall be cancelled and the seats will be allocated to another student.
A candidate is allotted a Teacher Education Institution/College on the basis of – merit, faculty, category, teaching subjects, choice of college filled etc. This is applicable for candidates from and outside the state.
The candidates will have to carry the following documents during the counseling process.
- Prior mark sheets
- Graduation mark sheet
- PG mark sheet
- Copy of admit card of Rajasthan PTET 2021
- A copy of the Application Form
- Caste Certificate if any
The candidates are allotted their teacher education college or institute as per their merit, faculty, category, teaching subjects, choice of college filled etc.
Note: The candidates who do not take part in the online counselling or refuse to accept the college that has been allotted to them will eventually lose their merit position and their admission.
|Rajasthan PTET model paper 2021||Download Here|
|Subject Combination for PTET 2021||Download Here|
|General Guidelines for PTET-2021/B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc. B.Ed.-2021||Download Here|
|Press Notification for PTET-2021/B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc. B.Ed.-2021||Download Here|
|FAQ for PTET-2021/B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc. B.Ed.-2021||Download Here|
PTET 2021 Content Details
Phone No: 0151-2528035
Helpline No: 9672636905 / 7665369075 / 9772285255
Email ID: email@example.com
Address: Coordinator PTET-2021, GOVERNMENT DUNGAR COLLEGE, BIKANER (RAJASTHAN) INDIA
Frequently Asked Questions on Rajasthan PTET 2021
Ans. Rajasthan PTET is conducted in the offline mode.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in Rajasthan PTET 2021.
Ans. No, you cannot apply for Rajasthan PTET via offline mode.
Ans It consists of 4 sections namely, Mental Ability, Teaching attitude and aptitude, General Awareness, and Language Proficiency (Hindi or English).
Ans. PTET stands for Pre-Teacher Education Test.
Ans. The merit list is prepared according to the marks secured in PTET.
Ans. Yes, you can apply for PTET as per your marks in Post-Graduation.