|Details - Rajasthan PTET 2021, Application Form, How To Apply, Form Correction, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Counselling|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Model Paper, How To Prepare|
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Syllabus – Government Dungar College, Bikaner, has released the PTET syllabus 2021. You can note all the topics of syllabus here. And also download the PDF file. PTET 2021 syllabus specifies the topics from which questions will be asked in PTET, Pre BA/B.Sc-B.Ed entrance exam. PTET 2021 exams will have 4 sections namely Mental Ability, Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test, General Awareness and Language Proficiency (Hindi or English). Check detailed Rajasthan PTET 2021 syllabus from this page for all sections.
PTET 2021 Syllabus
Pre-Teacher Education Test is an entrance exam held for admission into 2-year B.Ed course and 4-year BA B.Ed / B.Sc B.Ed courses in the various teacher training institutes of Rajasthan. Check the section-wise syllabus of Rajasthan PTET 2021 given below.
Mental Ability Syllabus
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Drawing Inferences etc
Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test Syllabus
- Social Maturity
- Professional Commitment
- Interpersonal Relations
- Awareness etc
General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs (National & International)
- Indian History & Culture
- India and its Natural Resources
- Great Indian Personalities (Past and Present)
- Environmental Awareness
- Knowledge about Rajasthan etc
Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) Syllabus
- Sentence Structures
- English Grammar
- Comprehension etc
Recommended Books for PTET 2021 Preparation
Given below are some books that can be referred for Rajasthan PTET 2021 Preparation.
PTET 2021 Exam Pattern
For the preparation of the exam, it is important to know the exam pattern in detail. By doing so, one gets to know about the total duration of the exam, number of questions asked, sections in the exam etc. Check PTET 2021 exam pattern given below.
- There are multiple-choice questions in the test
- The question paper is available in English and Hindi languages
- The candidates are given total 3 hours to complete the test
- The maximum marks of the test is 600
- For each correct answer, 03 marks are awarded. However, in the Attitude & Aptitude section, the answers will be scaled on a scale of 3 to 0 marks. It implies that the answer to every question shall carry weightage of 3,2,1 and 0.
- There is no negative marking in the test.
|Sections||No. of questions|
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test||50|
|Language Proficiency (English or Hindi)||50|
Preparation Tips for Rajasthan PTET 2021
Check the preparation tips for Rajasthan PTET 2021 given below.
- Know the syllabus: Before starting the preparation, go through the entire syllabus for the exam. List down all the topics from which questions are expected to come in the exam and then make a time-table.
- Understand the concepts: It is important to understand the concepts for every important topic. Write down the important points in the notes.
- Read the newspapers: To know what is happening around the world, it is important to read the newspapers. So, while preparing for the exam, get in the habit of reading newspapers.
- Solve previous year question papers: It is advised to solve last 10 years question papers. Observe the type of questions asked in the exam, difficulty level of questions etc from these question papers.
FAQs on PTET 2021 Syllabus
Ans. PTET consists ofone questions paper with 4 sections namely Mental Ability, Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test, General Awareness and Language Proficiency (English or Hindi).
Ans. There is no negative marking in PTET 2021.
Ans. The maximum marks of the test is 600.
Ans. You can find the syllabus from this page.