|Details - Rajasthan PTET 2021, Application Form, How To Apply, Form Correction, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Counselling|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Model Paper, How To Prepare|
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Counselling
Dungar College of Bikaner will start the counseling for all selected candidates in 4th week of Jun 2021. To participate in Rajasthan PTET 2021 Counseling, shortlisted candidates will have to register themselves on ptetraj2021.com. Then, the candidates have to do the choice filling, check the seat allotment, and do the online reporting in the allotted colleges for the completion of other admission formalities. Get here important details of Rajasthan PTET 2021 Counselling.
The candidates who do not take part in the online counselling and do not accept the allotted college will lose their merit position as well as the chance to take admission in B.Ed / BA B.Ed / B.Sc B.Ed courses.
|Rajasthan PTET 2021 Counselling||Important Dates|
|Result declaration of Rajasthan PTET 2021||3rd week of Jun 2021|
|Commencement of counseling||4th week of Jun 2021|
Counseling: The candidates will be able to register for Rajasthan PTET 2021 counselling as per the schedule given above at official website ptetraj2021.com.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Counselling Date
The counselling for Rajasthan PTET is expected to start from the 4th week of June 2021. Last year, the counselling process was delayed due to the late conduct of the exam. Check the table given below to know about the start dates of Rajasthan PTET counselling dates of the previous years.
|Year||Counselling start date|
|2020||07 Oct 2020|
|2019||24 Jun 2019|
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Counselling Fee
The applicants need to pay the counseling fee for Rajasthan PTET 2021 while registering. It is mandatory to pay the registration counselling fee in order to take part in the counselling process.
Counseling Fee: Rs. 5000/- for all category candidates. (Counseling fee is per last year’s information).
Mode of Payment: The candidates can use Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking for making the payment.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Counseling Process
Check the process for Rajasthan PTET 2021 counselling given below.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the above-mentioned link
- Now fill in all the asked information such as roll number, name, mother’s name. date of birth etc.
- Next, pay the counselling registration fee.
- Then, click on the ‘Login’ button.
Step 2: Choice Filling
- The next step is to fill the choices in the order of preference. Candidates can select and delete many colleges until they are sure.
- Next, lock the choices that have been entered.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- Seat allotment is done as per the candidate’s preferences, merit, faculty, category, choices filled etc.
- The candidates have to then, download their seat allotment letter.
- After the allotment of seats, the candidates have to pay the course fee.
- Next, they have to do the online reporting and get the document verified.
Note: After the online reporting, the candidates can do the upward movement. After the upward movement, the candidates have to do the online reporting in the new allotted college (if applicable).
Important Documents Required for Rajasthan PTET 2021 Counselling
Once the seat is selected candidates will be asked for document verification. The following documents will be required. They need to carry their original documents only.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet (if any)
- Post Graduation Marksheet (if any)
- Marksheet of Rajasthan PTET 2021
- Counseling or Call letter
- 2-3 passport size photographs
- Marksheets of certificates of the previous degree and exam
- Caste certificate if any
- Income certificate if any
- Domicile certificate
- Valid id proof
- Character certificate
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure given below for Rajasthan PTET 2021.
Fee given below is as per last year’s information
|Fee||Rs 27,000 (5000 +Rs 22,000)|
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Reservation Criteria
The following reservation criteria will be used while allotting seats to candidates.
- Schedule Caste- 16%
- Scheduled Tribes- 12%
- Other Backward Classes MBC as per norms – 21%
- Females (8% seats are reserved for window and 2% for divorced women) – 20%
- Physically challenged – 3 / 5% (As per Govt. norms)
- In-service or Ex-serviceman defense personnel or ward of such people.- 5%
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) -10%
Frequently Asked Questions for Rajasthan PTET 2021 Counselling
Ans. No, the counseling fee is non-refundable.
Ans. No, the counselling for Rajasthan PTET is held in the online mode.
Ans. The seats are allotted according to the merit of the candidates, choices filled, teaching subjects , category, sub-category, faculty etc.