Rajasthan PMET 2022 Syllabus – Before appearing in the exam, the candidates should have a clear knowledge of its syllabus. The syllabus for Rajasthan PMET will be laid down by Rajasthan University. Rajasthan PMET 2022 is organized to grant admission into the M.Ed course at Rajasthan university. There shall be four sections in the Rajasthan PMET 2022, i.e. Social and Philosophical Foundation of Education
Psychology of Learning, Educational Management, and Educational Technology, Teaching Skills. The exam will be for 3 hours and will be conducted in offline mode. Read down below to know more on Rajasthan PMET 2022 Syllabus, sections, etc.
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for Rajasthan PMET will be released by the authorities. As soon as they will announce it, we shall update it here. The result will be farmed from questions like :
- Social and Philosophical Foundation of Education
- Psychology of Learning
- Educational Management and Educational Technology
- Teaching Skills
Syllabus For Social and Philosophical Foundation of Education
The topics for Social and Philosophical Foundation of Education is as follows:
● Rabindranath Tagore
● John Dewey
● Mahatma Phule
● National Integration
● Value Education
● Women Empowerment
● Inclusive Education.
● Education as an Instrument of Change
● Globalization, Modernization
Syllabus For Psychology of Learning
The syllabus for Psychology Of Learning is as follows:
● Classical Conditioning
● Operant Conditioning
● Observational Learning
● Theories of Learning
● Mental Health
● Social Psychology
● Models of Teaching
● Guidance and Counseling (Concept)
Syllabus For Educational Management and Educational Technology
In this section, the questions will be framed for questions from topics like:
● Current Events
● Right to Education
● Kothari Commission
● National Educational Polity
● National Knowledge Commission
● Law regarding Education
● Indian Education System and Educational Problems
● Research Aptitude.
● Use of Computers in Education (with reference to Teaching, Learning, Evaluation, and
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Exam Pattern
Knowing the exam pattern is very important to prepare well for the exam. The exam pattern for Rajasthan PMET 2022 is as follows:
- Exam Mode : The exam will be held in offline (pen paper ) mode.
- Language : The exam will be in both hindi and english.
- Duration : The exam will be for 3 hours.
- Type of Questions : The question will be asked in MCQ types.
- Total Questions : A total of 200 question will be asked in the exam.
- Total Marks : The exam will be for 600 marks.
- Negative Marking : There is no negative marking for the exam.
- Marking Scheme : For every correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded.
The distribution of questions is as follows:
|Social and Philosophical Foundation of Education||50|
|Psychology of Learning||50|
|Educational Management and Educational Technology||50|
Important Books for Rajasthan PMET 2022
Some of the books that candidates can consider for Rajasthan PMET are as follows:
|Teaching Skills, 1e||Buy Here|
|Teaching Aptitude & Teaching Atitude: For All Teachers Recruitment Examinations (Old Edition)||Buy Here|
|The Philosophy of Education: An Introduction||Buy Here|
|NARAIN’S PHILOSOPHICAL AND SOCIOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS OF EDUCATION -(QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS GUIDE)||Buy Here|
|Psychology of Learning and Instruction||Buy Here|
|Psychology Of Learning And Development||Buy Here|
|Educational technology and management||Buy Here|
FAQs For Rajasthan PMET 2022 Syllabus
Ans. There shall be four sections in Rajasthan PMET 2022.
Ans. The Rajasthan PMET 2022 will be held in offline mode. (pen and paper)
Ans. The Rajasthan PMET will be for 3 hours.
Ans. Some of the books for Rajasthan PMET are given here on this page.