PU MET Syllabus 2022 – Panjab University has released the PU MET 2022 syllabus with the release of the application form. Panjab University Management Entrance Test (PU MET) is conducted for those candidates who want to seek admission in MBA programs at the University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS). PU MET syllabus 2022 will be divided into six sections. Candidates’ performance in the PU MET 2022 will be evaluated on the basis of general knowledge, economics & business environment awareness, data interpretation & problem solving, numerical ability, verbal ability/reasoning, and English comprehension. Check out the full article to know all the details about the PU MET exam syllabus 2022.
PU MET Syllabus 2022
PU MET exam is mainly based on six subjects. Those are (I) General Knowledge; (ii) Economics and Business Environment Awareness; (iii) Data interpretation & problem-solving; (iv) Numerical Ability; (v) Verbal Ability/ Reasoning and (vi) English Comprehension. Below are all the topics in the PUMET. Candidates can go to the website and check the syllabus.
PU MET 2022 Syllabus for General Knowledge
Candidates can refer to the following list for the PUMET syllabus for General Knowledge.
- Awards and winners
- Government and Politics
- Famous Personalities
- Current affairs
- Important happenings around the World
- Static GK
PU MET 2022 Syllabus for Data interpretation and problem solving
Candidates can refer to the following list for the PUMET syllabus for Data interpretation and problem-solving.
- Bar Graph
- Pie Chart
- Line Chart
- Data Sufficiency
PU MET 2022 Syllabus for Numerical Ability
Candidates can refer to the following list for the PUMET syllabus for Numerical Ability.
- Percentages and its applications
- Ratio and its applications
- Numbers and its applications
- HCF & LCM
- Geometry and its applications
PU MET 2022 Syllabus for Verbal Ability/ Reasoning
Candidates can refer to the following list for the PUMET syllabus for Verbal Ability/ Reasoning.
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Data Structures
- Clocks and Calendars
PU MET 2022 Syllabus for English
Candidates can refer to the following list for the PUMET syllabus for English.
- Reading Comprehension
- Para Completion and inference
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence correction
- Contextual usage
PU MET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the PU MET 2022 exam pattern for the entrance exam mentioned below. The applicants are advised to keep visiting the page for the latest updates on the exam pattern.
- Exam Mode – The examination will be Offline mode.
- Duration – Total duration of this examination is 120 Minutes (2 Hours)
- Total Number of Question – 200 number of question will be asked in this examination.
- Type of Questions – this examination is Multiple Choice Questions based with 4 options.
- Section – there will be 4 section each consist of 25 questions.
- Negative Marking – 1/4 marks for every wrong answer will be deducted.
- Marking Scheme – 1 marks will be awarded foe each right response.
- Medium – Exam will be English medium.
PU MET 2022 Previous Year Question Papers
We are providing some previous year’s question papers, candidates can check the table below.
Preparation Tips For PU MET 2022
We are providing some preparation tips for your better improvement.
- Create time table – At the beginning of the preparation, candidates have to follow the proper time table. If you have a prepared schedule, you can easily achieve your goals.
- Know the syllabus well – You have to explore the entire syllabus. For this, you can start preparation step by step and very easily.
- Time management – Its essential to start your study to cover your entire program within a few days of the exam. If you start your study earlier, you will only have time for the review before the exam.
- Focus the concept – You have to focus on your concepts. If your concepts are clear, you can easily solve the basic questions of the concept.
Important books of PU MET 2022
Candidates are advised to start preparing for the PU MET 2022 Exam. For this, they need a guideline for the best books of this examination. We are provided some important books on PU MET 2022, candidates can check the table below.
|CMAT Entrance Exam Guide||Click Here|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for CAT||Click Here|
|MBA Entrance Examinations Guide (Big Size)||Click Here|
|MH-CET MBA Entrance Guide 4th Edition||Click Here|
|Complete Guide for MAT and Other MBA Entrance Exams||Click Here|
About Panjab University
Panjab University was established in 1882. It is the first university in India and the 38th university in Asia according to the 2015 Times Higher Education Asian University Rankings. Panjab University has been included to provide arts, letters, science, and education. Academic professions and the advancement of education, judgment of core research, capacity to appoint university professors, readers, and lecturers, educational donations and management, the establishment of university colleges, libraries, laboratories, and museums, equipping and maintenance, student accommodation, and conduct regulations To formulate and do all such work to encourage study and research.
FAQs for PU MET Syllabus 2022
Ans. General Knowledge, Economics and Business Environment Awareness, Data interpretation and problem solving, Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability/ Reasoning, and English Comprehension.
Ans. The authority will release the PUMET Syllabus 2022 on its official website.
Ans. No, the Syllabus is not changed frequently.
Ans. There will be a total of 120 questions in the PU MET exam.
Ans: University Institute of Applied Management Sciences.