PU MET 2021 Admit Card – Panjab University will release PU MET admit card 2021, in the form of roll number slip and exam center details on 20 July. PU MET 2021 new exam date is July 25, 2021. Candidates who have applied for the Panjab University Management Entrance Test can download the admit card from met.puchd.ac.in. To download admit card of PU MET 2021, click on link below. Then login with login id and password. It is mandatory to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the designated exam centre as candidates without an admit card are not allowed to enter the exam hall. Read this article to know how to download the admit card.
PU MET 2021 Admit Card
Direct link to download admit card: Will be available on 20 July 2021.
Panjab University is conducting the PU MET 2021 exam, as an offline test for admission to MBA programs at UIAMS. Only those who submit PU MET 2021 registration on time can download roll number slips.
PU MET admit card is scheduled to release 3 days before the exam. Registered candidates can download the admit card as per schedule from met.puchd.ac.in. PU MET 2021 admit card can be downloaded by logging in using the Login ID & Password.
Exam Center: The PU MET exam is held in centres in the city of Chandigarh, Punjab only.
Important for you – PU MET 2021 Syllabus
PU MET Admit Card 2021 Releasing Date
The admit card contains the exact details of the date, timings and exact address of the exam centre allotted to individual candidates. Check out the schedule of events related to PU MET admit card 2021 here below.
|PU MET 2021 admit card releasing date||20 Jul 2021|
|Exam Date||25 Jul 2021|
|Answer Key||7-10 days after exam|
How to Download PU MET 2021 Admit Card?
It may be noted that Panjab University does not issue the admit card for PU MET through any offline or other online means except candidate login at the official website. Therefore, only registered candidates can download the admit card from the website. Check out the step by step procedure to download the admit card as per the schedule below.
1st Step: Open the website met.puchd.ac.in using a compatible internet browser.
2nd Step: Click on Login at the top of the dashboard.
3rd Step: Enter the Login ID & Password generated during PU MET 2021 Registrations.
4th Step: Look for the link to download the PU MET Admit Card and click on it.
5th Step: The admit card is displayed on the screen. Download a copy on your device.
6th Step: Generate 2-3 copies of clear & legible print outs of the admit card after carefully verifying all information.
The Login ID & Password are two important information needed to download the admit card from the website. PU MET admit card cannot be downloaded without the login credentials. In case, candidates forget the password, there is a way to recover it. Check out how to recover password to download the PU MET 2021 admit card below.
1st Step: Open the website met.puchd.ac.in.
2nd Step: Click on Login.
3rd Step: Click on Forgot Your Password?.
4th Step: Enter your Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number & Email ID as per the PU MET 2021 application form.
5th Step: Click on Reset Password to set a new password.
6th Step: Use the new password & Login ID to login to met.puchd.ac.in and download the PU MET admit card.
Information in PU MET 2021 Roll Number Slip
The PU MET admit card contains important instructions regarding the exam. Candidates must verify the correctness of other details including their name, gender, date of birth, signature, photograph etc. on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must notify the University at the earliest.
Check out the list of details in the PU MET 2021 admit card below.
- Name of Candidate
- Parent’s name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Exam Centre Details & Address
- Instructions for exam
Important Guidelines for PU MET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates must note that the admit card is only issued to successfully registered candidates only who submit PU MET 2021 applications as per schedule. Rejected applicants are not eligible to receive any admit card. Candidates must note the following important points regarding the admit card.
- The PU MET 2021 admit card can be downloaded from met.puchd.ac.in by logging in with the Login ID & Password.
- The University does not send the admit card through post or other means.
- Candidates must download the admit card themselves. No communication is made in regards to the release of admit card other than through the official website.
- The admit card indicates the roll number, exam date, timings & exact address of the exam centre.
- Candidates must verify the information present on the admit card before downloading. Any discrepancy must be notified to the PU/UIAMS without delay.
- One must not forget to print the admit card and carry it to the exam centre on the day of the exam since candidates are not allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card.
- Along with the admit card, one must also carry a valid photo identity proof viz. Voter ID, Passport, AADHAR card etc. (in original) to the exam centre.
- Candidates must report to the centre as per the timings indicated on the admit card. It is generally recommended to reach the centre well before the reporting time.
- Candidates are also advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully & follow them at the centre.
PU MET 2021 Exam Pattern
As per the latest prospectus for admission to MBA programs through PU MET 2021, the examination is scheduled to be held in centres in the city of Chandigarh only. It is conducted as an offline test where candidates have to marks their answers on OMR sheets provided at the exam centre. Check out more details about the exam pattern in this section below.
- The exam is held as an offline test on OMR sheets.
- Candidates are allowed 2 hours duration to complete the test.
- The question paper is set in the English language only.
- The PU MET paper consists of MCQ type questions only with four alternative answers to choose from. Candidates must mark their option on the corresponding space in the OMR sheet.
- Negative marking of 1/4 marks is applicable in the exam. Correct answers are awarded 1 mark.
- The paper is based on the subjects of General Knowledge, Economics & General Environment Awareness, Data Interpretation & Problem Solving, Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability/Reasoning and English Comprehension.
About PU MET 2021
Panjab University conducts the Panjab University Management Entrance Test (PU MET) exam for admission to the Masters program in Business Management. The program is offered through the University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS). Selection of eligible applicants is done, initially through the PU MET exam which is held at centres in Chandigarh. Once the PU MET 2021 result is out, candidates have to appear in the GD & PI rounds for final selection. Finally shortlisted candidates are offered seats in the MBA program at UIAMS on the basis of their rank in the exam & performance in GD & PI rounds. Candidates are advised to check out the prospectus & official website for more details and the latest updates of PU MET 2021.
FAQs on PU MET 2021 Admit Card
Ans. The admit card releases at met.puchd.ac.in.
Ans. You can download the admit card by logging in with the Login ID & Password.
Ans. No. The admit card releases only through candidate login. One must download it from the website only.
Ans. The address of the exam centre is indicated on the PU MET Admit card.
Ans. Go to the met.puchd.ac.in and click on PU MET admit card download link. Enter the login id and password. The PU MET admit card appears on the screen.
Ans. First, you have to retrieve the PU MAT password online. Thereafter, continue with the admit card download procedure.
Ans. You can carry either coloured or black and white printout of the admit card.
Ans. We suggest you to get in touch with the University to assist you in this circumstance.
Ans. In case of any discrepancy, contact the University at the earliest.
Ans. Aspirants can check the PU MET exam day guidelines with the help of PU MET admit card.
Official website: met.puchd.ac.in