Every year, around 3 lakh candidates appear for the PTET 2021 and only a few are qualify it. So, the competition level is quite high in the exam. Hence, to qualify it, candidates need an effective preparation strategy. A good preparation strategy includes solving previous year question papers and sample papers, being positive while doing the preparation. So, we have given here PTET 2021 preparation strategy. Check it out and crack the exam with good scores.
PTET 2021 Preparation
Government Dungar College conducts Pre-Teacher Education Test for the candidates who want to take admission in 2 year B.Ed course or 4 year BA B.Ed / B.Sc B.Ed course. Your preparation for the exam must be a combination of the following:
- Having the syllabus of the exam to know what to prepare.
- Knowing the exam – do you know the pattern of the exam and the weightage of the sections?
- What are the books that you should refer to?
- And, knowing how to prepare for the exam.
Hence we are here to help you with all the above major parts of your PTET 2021 preparation.
Preparation Tips for PTET 2021
Check the preparation tips for PTET 2021.
According to the PTET topper, Prashant Jain, it is important to read the newspapers as this helps in knowing the important news and events. He also added that solving previous year question papers is very crucial when it comes to getting good marks in the exam.
- Know the syllabus: Start the preparation by knowing the syllabus of the exam. After observing the syllabus, know the topics from which questions are framed in the exam.
- Make a proper time-table: After knowing the syllabus, make a proper time-table. Here, mention the time and target to complete a certain topic. Also, mention all the topics that have to be revised and understood again.
- Read newspapers: To score better in the General Awareness section, read the newspaper regularly. One can also stay updated with the latest happening by reading the news online. Also, focus on the news of Rajasthan.
- Solve previous year question papers: It is advised to solve the previous year question papers to know what type of questions come in the exam. By solving the previous year question papers, one can also improve the speed and accuracy level of solving the questions.
- Self-Evaluate: After solving the previous year question papers, write down the weak and strong areas. Then, work on weak areas and understand them once again.
Best Books for PTET 2021
PTET 2021 Model Paper
Government Dungar College, Bikaner (Rajasthan), has released the model paper for PTET. By having a look at the model paper, the candidates can know the type of questions asked in the exam. However, the difficulty level of questions differs in the actual examination.
|PTET model paper||Download PDF Here|
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Syllabus
PTET examination comprises of one question paper with 4 sections.
- Creative Thinking
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Drawing Inferences etc
Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test
- Social Maturity
- Professional Commitment
- Interpersonal Relations
- Awareness etc
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- India and its Natural Resources
- Indian History & Culture
- Great Indian Personalities (Past and Present)
- Knowledge about Rajasthan
- Environmental Awareness etc
- Functional Grammar
- Sentence Structures
- Comprehension etc
Check the full syllabus – click here
Exam Pattern of PTET 2021
For the preparation of the exam, it is necessary to check the exam pattern. By knowing the exam pattern, the candidates can know the duration of the exam, number of questions, marking scheme etc.
Type of questions: The test comprises of multiple-choice questions
Language of question paper: The question paper is available in English and Hindi languages
Duration: The duration of the test is 3 hours
Sections: There are 4 sections in the test
Maximum marks: The test is of total 600 marks
- 03 marks are awarded for each correct answer
- There is no negative marking in the test
Distribution of questions
|Sections||No. of questions|
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test||50|
|Language Proficiency (Hindi or English)||50|
Suggested Books for Rajasthan PTET 2021
Check the books given below to prepare for Rajasthan PTET 2021.
|LASKSHA PRE BA. BED , PRE BSC B.ED |
ENTRANCE EXAM BOOK TARGET 2021 EXAM (Hindi)
|Rajasthan PTET Pre B.Ed 2021 Guide with |
Solved Papers Rai Publication Pre B.ED Book (Hindi)
|Rajasthan Pre B.A. B.ED. ,B.SC B.ED 2021 |
Complete Guide with Solved Paper Rai Publication BA BED & BSC BED BOOK
|PTET RAJASTHAN PRE. B.Ed. TEST||Buy Here|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||Buy Here|
|Rajasthan General Knowledge: An Introduction (Hindi)||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge||Buy Here|
Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test is a state level education entrance exam, which is held for admission in 2 year B.Ed program. Dungar college will also holds Pre BA/B.Sc-B.Ed for admission in 4-year integrated BA or B.Sc – B.Ed courses. The entrance exams are held offline and the candidates who qualify are called for counselling and seat allotment in colleges and universities of Rajasthan.
Official website: ptetraj2021.com