PPMET 2022– Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2022 is conducted by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot (BFUHS). The exam will be conducted tentatively in the month of August 2022. The exam is held to offer admission into a 4-year B.Sc Nursing course. It is a pen-paper test that is conducted at the allotted test centers. The admission is completely based on scores obtained by the candidates and the merit list is prepared by the official authorities. After the conduct of this nursing entrance exam, the counselling will be held for the selected candidates. Check more details about PPMET 2022 from this page such as exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility etc.
Latest – The details for PPMET 2022 will be available soon at bfuhs.ac.in.
PPMET 2022 Overview
PPMET is held every year for admissions into B.Sc Nursing Course. Check the overview table given below to have knowledge about all the common details about the exam.
|Exam Name||PPMET 2022|
|Conducting Body||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot|
|Exam Date||Last week of Aug 2022|
|Course||B.Sc Nursing course|
|Examination mode||Pen-paper test (Offline)|
|Question type||Objective type (OMR sheet)|
|Admission process||Entrance exam|
Merit List and Result
PPMET 2022 Dates
Important dates for the PPMET 2022 are given below.
|Release of Application Form||1st week of Aug 2022|
|Last date to Apply||3rd week of Aug 2022|
|Last date to submit application fee||3rd week of Aug 2022|
|Admit card will be available from||4th week of Aug 2022|
|Exam Date||4th week of Aug 2022|
|Result Declaration||4th week of Aug 2022|
PPMET 2022 Syllabus
The PPMET 2022 consists questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Nursing aptitude. The candidates are required to prepare for these subjects in order to clear the exam.
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Oscillations and Waves
- Electromagnetic waves
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Dual nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Solid State
- Structure of Atom
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Kinetics
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Organic chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- s-block elements
- Some p-block elements, General introduction to p-block
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- d and f block elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Aldehydes, Ketones aml Carboxylic Acids
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Environmental chemistry
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Plant Physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Genetics and Evolution
- Ecology and environment
PPMET 2022 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern is a must-know before planning the preparation strategy. The scheme for the exam is given below.
- Mode of the examination: PPMET 2022 is an Offline test (Pen paper test)
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions are to be answered (OMR sheet) with a Black Ball Point Pen
- Subjects: Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Nursing aptitude
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking as such but for security reasons, a fifth oval has been introduced in the OMR sheets. In case of un-attempted questions, the candidates are required to fill the fifth circle rather than leaving it blank as it may lead to a negative marking of 01 mark.
PPMET 2022 Preparation Tips and Tricks
Below stated are some preparation tips for PPMET 2022. Ensure that you follow them for the best results. These tips will make your preparation journey an easy one.
- Do your research: The first step is to research about your exam. Familiarize yourself with the syllabus and the exam pattern beforehand to avoid any mishappening at the last moment. Try and make a timetable, divide time accordingly for all the subjects and follow it whole heartedly.
- Little and Often approach: In case of vast syllabus, use little and often approach. Break down your syllabus into bits and chunks to be studied everyday. Do not stress up and do a lot in a single day rather do small portions and see the difference in your learning capability.
- Right time management: Make study plans which will ensure continuous and consistent study. Properly assess your syllabus and do not overburden yourself with it. Manage your time accordingly and eliminate wastage of time.
- Keep your study material together: Make sure that your study material is complete and correct. This includes your notes, reference material, textbooks etc.
- Practice makes a man perfect: Keep practicing several mock tests and practice papers for better result. These will help in completion of the exam in time and give an idea how questions can be differently asked.
PPMET 2022 Recommended Books
The books given below are recommended for all the aspirants of PPMET 2022 entrance exam.
|Genral Nursing Entrance Examination||Check Price Here|
|Complete Companion for B.Sc Nursing||Check Price Here|
|B.Sc. Nursing General Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 by Arihant Guide In English||Check Price Here|
|Comprehensive Guide for Nursing Competitive Exam 5th edition||Check Price Here|
|Arihant Objective General English by sp bakshi||Check Price Here|
PPMET 2022 Application Form
The application form shall be released by BFUHS and can be filled via online mode at bfuhs.ac.in. Candidates are required to fill in their correct mail ID and contact number as all the important details are shared on it. Here are some points to be kept in mind while filling the application form:
- Before applying the candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates need to lock their application i.e submit it for once and all after all the details have been filled and cross checked. It cannot be unlocked once it is locked.
- After locking, candidates are required to take out the printouts of the same and keep it for further use. Apart from this, keep the printouts of the proof of fee paid and passport size photograph that was scanned and uploaded in the application form as well.
PPMET 2022 Application fee
The following is the application fee for various categories as announced by BFUHS as per last year’s data:
Rs. 3540/- for General category and Rs. 1770/- for SC category only including GST is to be deposited by the candidates to complete the application process in University account through payment gateway available on the official website within the stipulated time period.
Please note that once the fee is deposited, it shall not be adjusted or refunded.
PPMET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2022 is given below. Candidates are required to check it before applying for the same.
- Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before December 31 of the corresponding year.
- Candidate should have passed in the subjects of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks (for SC/ST is 40%) taken together in PCB in Class 10+2.
- If the candidate has also taken Mathematics along with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English then the marks obtained in Mathematics shall not be considered for admission to B.Sc Nursing Course.
PPMET 2022 Admit Card
The candidates can easily download the PPMET 2022 admit card from the official website, bfuhs.ac.in.
- Please note that the admit card shall not be sent via post and can only be downloaded via online mode.
- Details such as roll number, venue and timing of the exam, center code etc. are given in the admit card and candidates are not permitted to make any change in the same.
- It is mandatory to carry the hardcopy of the PPMET 2022 admit card on the exam day along with a valid ID proof such as Aadhaar card.
PPMET 2022 Result
PPMET 2022 result shall be declared rank wise, roll no. wise and category wise purely on the basis of the scores of the candidates.
Candidates can download their result card from the university website by following the given steps:
- Go to the official website bfuhs.ac.in.
- Click on PPMET 2022 Result.
- Click on individual’s result and fill in your roll no.
- Download your result and take a printout for future use.
PPMET 2022 Merit List
BFUHS prepares a merit list of the successful candidates in order of merit scored in PPMET 2022 by following the Rank and provisions as per Punjab Government notification.
The seats are then allotted to candidates in different courses/institutions by personal appearance of the candidates before the Selection committee.
PPMET 2022 Counselling
Online counselling is held after the declaration of the result of PPMET. PPMET 2022 counselling schedule such as date / time / mode of counselling will be available online at BFUHS website. The fee for the same can be deposited through various online payment gateways shown on the website.
Candidates have to come for a medical checkup at their respective colleges as per the schedule and bring along their original documents for verification as per Punjab Government notification.
Official Website: bfuhs.ac.in
FAQs on PPMET 2022
Ans: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot (BFUHS) conducts the Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test exam.
Ans: PPMET 2022 exam shall be conducted for granting admission to B.Sc nursing courses.
Ans: The questions in the test are asked from the subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Nursing aptitude.
Ans. The exam is conducted in offline mode at the allotted exam centers. The candidates are required to solve the exam on OMR sheets provided by the authorities.
Ans. PPMET 2022 is expected to be held in the last week of August 2022.
Ans. Yes, to apply for PPMET 2022, you must be 17 years of age as on or before 31st December 2022.