PPMET 2022 Exam Pattern – The candidates can check PPMET exam pattern 2022 from this page. PPMET is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot every year at various allotted examination centers across cities. It is an offline exam (pen-paper test) that comprises objective-type questions. Through PPMET 2022, admission into B.Sc Nursing course is given. PPMET stands for Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test. It is essential to know the exam pattern before sitting for any exam as it gives clarification about the type of questions, marking scheme and weightage of various subjects. Check this page to know the detailed PPMET 2022 exam pattern.
PPMET 2022 Exam Pattern
It is recommended to all the aspirants to be well aware of the exam pattern. PPMET exam pattern is released along with the information brochure of the exam at bfuhs.ac.in. The detailed scheme of PPMET 2022 is given below.
- Examination mode: PPMET 2022 is a Pen-paper test held at allotted exam centers.
- Questions type: The questions are objective in nature (OMR sheet) only to be answered with Black ball point pen.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Nursing Aptitude.
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking (but for security reasons, a fifth oval has been introduced in the OMR sheets. In case of un-attempted questions, the candidates are required to fill the fifth circle rather than leaving it blank as it may lead to a negative marking of 01 mark).
PPMET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for PPMET 2022 is given below, candidates are required to prepare accordingly.
- Physical World and Measurement
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Solid State
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- s-block elements
- Preparation and properties of some important compounds
- Some p-block elements
- d and f block elements
- Organic chemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Aldehydes, Ketones aml Carboxylic Acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Redox Reactions
- Coordination Compounds
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Environmental chemistry
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Ecology and environment
PPMET 2022 Recommended Books
The recommended books for the preparation of PPMET 2022 are given below.
|Handbook of Nursing (Volume 1)||Check Price Here|
|Handbook of Nursing (Volume 2)||Check Price Here|
|General Nursing Entrance Examination||Check Price Here|
|B.Sc Nursing General Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 by Arihant||Check Price Here|
|Objective General English||Check Price Here|
How to Mark Answers in PPMET 2022 OMR Answer Sheet?
Given below are some instructions to be kept in mind while making the answers in OMR response sheet:
- The answers in OMR sheet are only to be marked with black ball point pen provided by the official authorities otherwise it may lead to rejection of response sheet by the optical scanner.
- There shall be two sides for the OMR sheets, which are- Side 1- The first side includes Name, Roll number, Question booklet number and signature of the candidate to be accurately filled with a black ball point pen. Side 2- It includes the Roll number and Question booklet number.
- It must be ensured that the OMR sheet is not folded, spoiled or mutilated and no stray marks are put by the candidate.
- Only one oval is to be darken for each entry and make sure that it is completely filled. A lightly/partially/faintly darkened oval will be treated as a wrong method shall be rejected by the Optical Scanner.
How to Prepare for PPMET 2022?
The main confusion among students is – what should be the perfect strategy to get the best results? But, do not worry, read this section to know some preparation tips and tricks for PPMET 2022.
- Understand your exam: It is essential to understand the syllabus as well as the exam pattern before preparing for the exam. Make sure you are aware about them and then make a consistent study plan.
- Plan a timetable: Plan and prepare a time table so that you can study and practice for the exam accordingly. Include the syllabus in the time table for daily, weekly and monthly basis until the exams are over for a smooth preparation journey.
- Eliminate all the distractions: Sometimes even little things around you can distract you, but your main aim should be focusing on understanding the syllabus and concepts. Distractions can be overuse of mobiles, surfing too much internet, playing games, etc. So, try and eliminate these and concentrate on preparing for the exam.
- Prepare notes: We all know that preparing notes can be a little time consuming but making notes while learning can help in remembering more information. Try to connect your syllabus with visual learning content and practice which can help in retaining information for a long period of time.
- Timely assess yourself: It is very important to assess yourselves timely and identify the mistakes so that you can improve for the final exam. Everyone should follow this routine for a better result.
Exam Day Instructions for PPMET 2022
Hereby given is the procedure to be followed on the examination day:
- Candidates are required to reach the examination center before the start of the exam. The exam will start sharp at the time mentioned on the Admit card. Reach the exam centre 2 hours before the start of the test.
- Candidates are required to fill the receipt on the question booklet immediately and then wait for invigilators for opening the seal of the booklet.
- Bring a card board to the exam centre.
- The sheet at the end of the question booklet can be used for the rough work.
- The candidates must not leave the exam centre without handing over their question booklets and OMR response sheets to the invigilators.
FAQs on PPMET 2022 Exam Pattern
Ans. PPMET 2022 is a Pen-paper test (Offline mode) held at allotted exam centers.
Ans. Objective type questions are asked which are to be solved on the OMR sheets provided.
Ans. In the test, the questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Nursing Aptitude.
Ans. The exam pattern will be released at bfuhs.ac.in.