PPMET 2022 Exam Date – BFUHS conducts Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) annually to offer admission in B.Sc Nursing course. PPMET 2022 is expected to be conducted in the 4th week of August 2022. The exam is held at allotted test centers. It is a pen-paper test. The test is objective (MCQs) in nature. Candidates can check the exam date for PPMET 2022 entrance exam from bfuhs.ac.in. Read this article till the end to know more details about PPMET 2022 Exam Date.
PPMET 2022 Exam Date
Latest – PPMET 2022 exam date will be announced by BFUHS soon at bfuhs.ac.in.
PPMET 2022 Overview
The overview given below contains details about PPMET 2022 conducted by BFUHS.
|Exam Name||Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET 2022)|
|Conducting Body||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Pen-paper test|
|Type of questions||Objective type (MCQs)|
|Documents to be carried on exam day||Admit card along with an ID proof|
PPMET 2022 Important Dates
Check the important dates for PPMET 2022 given below. These are the tentative dates analysed as per the dates of the last year.
|Registration begins||1st week of Aug 2022|
|Last date to Apply||3rd week of Aug 2022|
|Last date to submit application fee||3rd week of Aug 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||Last week of Aug 2022|
|Exam Date||Last week of Aug 2022|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of Aug 2022|
|Counselling Session||To be announced|
PPMET 2022 Application Form
Candidates are required to fill the PPMET 2022 application form at bfuhs.ac.in.
- Carefully go through the prospectus for important instructions and the eligibility criteria for PPMET 2022 before applying.
- One candidate can only fill one form each. Filling of multiple forms may lead to rejection.
- After filling online application, candidate should deposit the fee in the University account through online payment gateway within given time period. Fee can only be paid in online mode and shall not be accepted in any other mode such as cash, Demand Draft etc.
- After completion of application form by candidate, University will issue a Unique Login Id.
- Login Id and password will be sent to the candidate at his/her registered Mobile Number through SMS and email.
- The documents to be uploaded should be kept handy and specifications about Photograph, Signature and thumb impression are to be followed to avoid any rejection.
PPMET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates whose application fee has been received by the University can download the PPMET 2022 admit card from the official website, bfuhs.ac.in.
- In PPMET 2022 admit card, date, time and venue of PPMET will be mentioned.
- Note that PPMET 2022 admit card will not be sent via post.
- It is mandatory to carry the printout of the admit card to the exam centre as without it nobody will be allowed to sit for the exam.
- The candidates must preserve their admit cards in a good condition until the admission process is over.
PPMET 2022 Result
The candidates can check PPMET 2022 result online at bfuhs.ac.in. To download the result card, the candidates are required to enter their roll number. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot prepares a merit list every year after the exam is held. The merit list is prepared according to the rank obtained by the candidates in PPMET and as per the provisions of the Punjab Government.
The seats are then allotted to candidates in different courses/institutions by personal appearance of the candidates before the Selection Committee.
FAQs on PPMET 2022 Exam Date
Ans. PPMET is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Ans. The exam is expected to be held in the last week of August 2022.
Ans. The syllabus for the entrance test is based on topics covered in Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with English and Nursing aptitude subjects.
Ans. PPMET is an offline exam wherein objective-type questions are asked.