PMNET 2022 Exam Pattern – From this page, the candidates can PMNET exam pattern 2022. Through PMNET 2022, students will be admitted into M.Sc Nursing course in the colleges of Punjab. The PMNET 2022 will be pen-paper based test comprising 200 MCQs. The total duration of PMNET 2022 will be of 3 hours. Knowing the exam pattern is one of the most crucial elements in the preparation for the examination. After knowing the exam pattern, candidates will be able to find the right methodology to study for the entrance test. Exam pattern helps candidates in knowing the importance of each topic along with the marks distribution of each question, duration of exam and the number of questions to be attempted in the exam. Scroll down below to know more about PMNET 2022 exam pattern, syllabus, marking scheme etc.
PMNET 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates must be well acquainted with the PMNET exam and question pattern for effective planning. However, the exam pattern for PMNET 2022 has not been released yet. So, as per the information brochure of last year, check the exam pattern of PMNET 2022 below.
Duration of exam: Candidates will be given 3 hours to solve the question paper.
Total Marks: The exam will be of total 800 marks.
Total questions: There will be 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) in the test.
Marking Scheme: There will be no negative marking, however, if the candidate has not darkened the fifth oval in case of an unattempted question introduced for security then one mark will be deducted. For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
|General knowledge / Trends in Nursing||20||80|
Mode of the Test
- The candidate will write with Black Fine tip Ball Pen, the required information such as Roll Number, Name, question booklet number etc on the Test /question booklet.
- The test will be of Objective type and candidates will be provided with a sealed question booklet and an OMR response sheet.
- In the question booklet, there will be 200 questions serially numbered from 1 to 200. For each question, four responses will be provided A, B, C and D. Out of these four only one is correct.
- Candidates are advised to carry their own black fine tip ball pen.
PMNET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus is the outline of everything that you need to cover for the entrance test. Knowing the syllabus beforehand will help you stay organized while preparing for the exam.
The syllabus for the course will be the syllabus prescribed by BFUHS, Faridkot for B.Sc (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) course.
Subjects from which questions are asked are as follows-
- General knowledge/Trends in Nursing
Preparation Tips for PMNET 2022
Below mentioned are some tips that can help candidates in boosting their preparation strategy and improve their PMNET score.
- Start studying early: Give yourself enough time to complete the whole syllabus and review it. It is always better to start your preparation early as it will give you sufficient time in the end to revise your syllabus thoroughly.
- Make notes: Making notes can help you in remembering the information better. It also makes the learning and understanding process easier. Make sure to write down the concepts and topics that you find difficult and are hard to remember. Note making of these topics will help you in breaking down the complex subject into simpler form and will increase your level of understanding.
- Review your syllabus: There is no substitute for revision. Reviewing everything that you studied is a must. The revision will certainly help candidates in memorizing the syllabus efficiently and they will be able to recall better during the exam. Make a proper plan to ensure that you have revised everything that you studied before your exam.
- Organize your study material: A clean and organized study space will lead to focused studying. It will also help in better concentration and effective learning. Avoid keeping unnecessary things at your study table and keep only the material that is required during the study sessions to avoid distractions.
- Practice previous year exams: Solving previous year question papers is one of the most effective ways to prepare for any exam. Previous year papers will give a clear idea about the exam pattern and helps you get used to the format of the questions. It also helps you in analyzing your mistakes and leads to better time management.
- Take regular breaks: Studying for short intervals with regular breaks is more efficient than doing long hour studies without breaks. An exhausted mind will never be able to process the studied information well. It is necessary to give your brain to relax and feel energetic. So, take regular breaks, go for a brief walk, close your eyes or take a quick nap, listen to soft music or meditate.
- Plan the day of the exam: Planning the exam a day prior will make everything easier on the actual exam day. Read all the necessary information on the admit card carefully. Keep all the required documents and black ballpoint Pen ready. Check the exam centre Before to avoid last minute panic. On the day of examination, make sure to have a good and healthy breakfast/lunch and keep yourself hydrated. This will make you feel more confident and happy.
PMNET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates are advised to follow all the below-mentioned instructions to avoid any problem on the day of examination.
- Candidates are requested to reach the test centre at least 30 minutes before the start of the exam. Candidates who comes after 15 minutes of the commencement of the exam will not be permitted to sit for the exam.
- The candidates must show their admit card for the entry in the examination hall. No candidate will be allowed to give exam without the admit card issued by BFUHS.
- Candidates must occupy the seats according to their roll number and after consulting the seating plan displayed at the examination centre.
- Do not carry any barred items like electronic gadgets, mobile phones, laptops, textual material, books, papers, calculators, log tables, electronic watches, or any eatable items.
- Candidates should maintain the decorum of the examination hall and attend their papers only without disturbing others. No candidates will be allowed to talk in between the examination.
- The candidate should fill the question booklet number and OMR response sheet number very carefully.
- Candidate should fill the OMR response sheet using Black Fine Tip ball pen only.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave their seat or the examination hall without the permission of Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator.
- Candidate should not leave the examination hall until the expiry of full time allotted for test and without handing over their OMR response sheet and question booklet to the invigilator duty.
- If a candidate is unable to answer, he/she should shade the fifth oval in response sheet.
- Candidates are advised to listen to the instructions given by the invigilator carefully and follow them.
- If a candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating then his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will be barred from giving exam permanently or for a specific period of time according to the nature of offence.
Recommended Books for PMNET 2022
The candidates can check the books to prepare for PMNET 2022 from the table given below.
|MSc Nursing Entrance Exam Guide||Check Price Here|
|General Knowledge 2022||Check Price Here|
|Issues And Trends In Nursing||Check Price Here|
|MSc Nursing Entrance Exam Guide||Check Price Here|
FAQs on PMNET 2022 Exam Pattern
Ans: No, the exam will be conducted in offline mode only.
Ans: No, the candidates have to carry their black ball pen. They will not provided at the exam centre.
Ans: There will be 200 MCQs in the exam.
Ans: PMNET 2022 is a state-level examination.
Ans: The PMNET 2022 exam will be conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Ans: No, there is no negative marking. However, one mark will be deducted in case the candidate doesn’t mark the fifth oval in an unattended question.
Ans: For each correct response, candidates will be awarded four marks.