PMNET 2022 Admit Card – The PMNET admit card 2022 will be available to download on the official website, bfuhs.ac.in around the 3rd week of October 2022. Only those candidates who have paid the application fee before the due date and time will be able to download the PMNET 2022 admit card. To download it, enter the login credentials. On the day of PMNET 2022, it is mandatory to carry the printout of the admit card. In it, details like roll number, exam date, exam timings, address of the exam centre etc are mentioned. Know more about PMNET 2022 admit card from this page such as steps to download, details mentioned in it, things not to carry with it etc.
PMNET 2022 Admit Card
Download Admit Card Here – The candidates can download PMNET 2022 admit card as per the schedule from bfuhs.ac.in.
Overview of PMNET 2022 Admit Card
Check the overview of PMNET 2022 admit card from the table given below.
|Mode of Admit Card||Online|
|Name of Entrance Exam||PMNET 2022|
|Full form of the exam||Punjab Master of Sciences (Nursing) Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences|
|Login credentials required to download the admit card||Registration number and password|
|Details mentioned in the admit card||Exam date, exam timings, address of the exam centre, important instructions for the exam etc|
PMNET 2022 Admit Card Date
Candidates can check the important dates regarding the PMNET 2022 Admit Card from the table below:
|Availability of PMNET 2022 Admit Card||3rd week of Oct 2022|
|PMNET 2022 Exam Date||4th week of Oct 2022|
How to Download PMNET 2022 Admit Card?
The admit card will be available for download to candidates who have successfully applied for the test. The steps for obtaining PMNET admit card 2022 are as follows:
Step 1: Click on the direct link of PMNET 2022 admit card given above on this page.
Step 2: Now, log in using registration no. and password.
Step 3: After this, you will be able to access the hall ticket. You are advised to print out enough copies for future reference.
Details Mentioned in PMNET 2022 Admit Card
Here is a list of the important information printed on the PMNET 2022 Admit Card. Go through it carefully and make sure everything required is printed on your hall ticket.
- Name Of The Candidate
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Roll number
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
What Not to Carry to the PMNET 2022 Exam Centre
Candidates are expected to maintain appropriate decorum when they enter the examination hall. The following are the items that are not allowed in the PMNET 2022 examination hall.
- Slide Rules
- Log Tables
- Electronic Watches with Calculator Functions
- Cell Phones
- Any printed or written textual material
- Bits of paper
PMNET 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Given below are some of the points to keep in mind before the day of the exam. These are very important and hence, candidates are required to go through them very carefully:
- Candidates must arrive at the testing center at least 30 minutes before the test begins. Candidates who do not arrive on time may miss some of the general instructions that will be announced in the examination hall. A candidate who arrives after 15 minutes of the Test starting time will not be allowed to take the test.
- For entry into the examination hall, candidates must show their Admit Card upon demand. The Centre Superintendent will not admit a candidate to the examination hall if he or she does not have the Admit Card issued by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
- No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until the entire time limit has been met.
- Candidates must hand over their Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets to the invigilator on duty before leaving the Hall.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks, snacks, toffees, chocolates, and other similar items are not permitted in the examination rooms.
- If a candidate is found to have used unfair means or impersonated, his or her candidature will be revoked, and he or she may be barred from taking examinations permanently or for a specified period of time, depending on the nature of the offense. In this case, the University’s decision is final and binding. Candidates who attempt to send impersonators, on the other hand, will be permanently barred and criminal charges will be filed against them.
Other important guidelines for the exam day
- On the roll number counter slip as well as the attendance sheet, the candidate must write his question booklet number and OMR response sheet number. The number of the OMR response sheet should be written on the question booklet, and the number of the question booklet should be written on the OMR response sheet.
- On the OMR response sheet, the roll number counter slip sheet, the attendance sheet, and the question booklet, the candidate must sign.
- Every question on the OMR Response Sheet would have five ovals labeled A, B, C, D, and E. Using only a black fine tip ball pen, the candidate must shade one of the four ovals corresponding to the correct response to a question.
- If a candidate is unable to answer a particular question, the fifth oval should be shaded.
- It is strongly advised that candidates do not write anything on any paper that is not specifically designated for this purpose.
- For rough work, use the sheet at the end of the question booklet. On the margins of the Question Booklet, you can do some rough work.
- Even if the candidate has not attempted any questions, the candidate must hand over both the question booklet and the OMR Response Sheet to the Centre Superintendent, and no page/part of the question booklet or OMR Response Sheet may be torn, removed, or taken out of the Examination Centre under any circumstances, failing which the candidate’s candidature will be canceled.
FAQs on PMNET 2022 Admit Card
Ans. The admit card will be available in the 3rd week of October 2022.
Ans. The admit card will be available to download on the official website, bfuhs.ac.in.
Ans. Go to the official website and click on the admit card link. Log in using your registration number and password. After this, you will be able to access your hall ticket.
Ans. No, it is only available for download on the official website.
Ans. The name of the candidate and his/her fathers’ name, exam center, time and dates, etc. are all mentioned in the admit card among other important details.