PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form – PGIMER Chandigarh is expected to release PGIMER B.Sc Nursing application form 2022 in the 4th week of May. The candidates are required to fill the application form at pgimer.edu.in. The application form is available for the candidates who want to apply for B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course. The application form can be filled via online mode only. To submit the application form, the candidates are required to register, enter the correct details in the application form, upload the images and pay the application fee. Check more details about PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form here such as image specifications, documents required to fill the form, application fee etc.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form
Latest – The link to fill PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form will be available here.
Overview of PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form
Check the highlights of PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form given as follows:
|Application fee||For all categories: Rs 1500|
SC/ST: Rs 1200
|Fee payment mode||Debit card/credit card/net banking|
|Application form available for||B.Sc Nursing course|
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course
|Application mode||Online mode|
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form Dates
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam is for admissions to B.Sc Nursing (4yrs) and B.Sc Nursing (post-basic) courses. The complete application form should be printed by the applicants after it has been submitted. Dates are still to be declared by the institute. Here are tentative dates as per the previous year schedule.
|Release of the application form||4th week of May 2022|
|Last date to apply||4th week of Jun 2022|
|Correction Window opens||4th week of Jun 2022|
|Correction can be done till||Jun 2022|
|Exam date||4th week of Jul 2022|
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Fee
For successful submission of the form it is obligatory for the applicant to pay the application cost. Only online options, such as net banking / credit card / debit card or UPI facilities etc can be used to pay the exam fee.
The amount given below is according to the last year’s details
|For all other categories||Rs 1500|
Details / Documents Required to Fill PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form
Keep the following details/documents/informations ready before filling PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form.
- Personal information (Name, Father’s name, DOB)
- Active and valid email id
- Valid mobile number
- Education qualification details
- Scanned photograph and signature
- A Printer to print thr request form and fee
- Debit card / credit card / net banking facilities
General Instructions for Filling PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form
The candidates have to keep the following things in mind before applying for PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form.
- Fill in the required data requested and pay the cost stipulated by debit/credit card/net banking, after selecting online registration.
- Fill up the needed information gradually after submitting the payment. Carefully follow the directions.
- The candidate shall be responsible for ensuring that appropriate data are filled out in the process of registration.
- No candidate should registe forr more than one application. The Institute is not liable for any improper information/cancelation of applicants, loss of candidacy, lack of contact etc. due to incorrectly completed online application form
- All candidates shall guarantee, in line with the guidelines provided in the Prospectus, that photo/signature is uploaded. If this is not done, the application may be rejected.
- Any applicant’s duplicate applications would lead to all such applications being cancelled. No information will be supplied concerning such summary refusals.
- Online application through pgimer.edu.in website is necessary. No other means/presentation manner will be allowed.
- Once submitted, registration entries cannot be altered. Therefore, make sure you input the information you need properly.
- During this procedure currency, the personal e-mail ID and cellphone number should be maintained active. If an applicant has no valid personal e-mail ID, before applying online, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID. He/she shall not share/mention any other person’s email ID under any circumstances.
Image Specifications for PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form
The documents must meet the requirements set forth by the appropriate regulatory body. Here are a few pointers.
- The photo must include the person’s name and the date it was taken.
- Goggles and a hat are not permitted on the candidate; only spectacles are allowed.
- It is not acceptable to use the image as evidence.
- Some other instructions for image:
|Photograph of the candidate||JPEG/JPG||80 -200 Kb|
|Signature of the candidate||JPEG/JPG||50 -200 Kb|
|Category/Caste certificate||JPEG/JPG||1 Mb|
|Qualifying Degree certificate||JPEG/JPG||1 Mb|
|Date of birth certificate||JPEG/JPG||1 Mb|
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria before applying for PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022.
- PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing,4 years program is only for female applicants.
- Candidates who have completed Class 12 PCB with a score of at least 50% are eligible to apply, as are those who are taking the exam in the April/May session.
- Candidate’s age should be between 25 and 17 as of September 1, 2022, in order to be considered.
PGIMER Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing
- The applicant must have completed the equivalent of a high school diploma and two years of college.
A minimum of 50% in General Nursing and Midwifery is required of the candidate.
- On September 1, 2022, the candidate shall be no older than 45 years old.
How to fill PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Registration Form?
Check the steps given below to complete PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 registration process.
- Name of the Applicant should be identical to the Matriculation/10th/SSC certificate/marksheet.
- Birth date should be identical to your Matriculation/10th/SSC certificate/marksheet.
- Gender: Enter your sex (Male/Female).
- Mobile Number Should be unique and valid. Your user ID and password will only be sent to you as SMS for this phone.
- Confirm your Mobile Number. The mobile number entered should be same.
- Please provide unique and valideEmail address. Only this email address will provide you with your user ID and password.
- Captcha: A particular character set shown on a screen is the Captcha box. The characters in the given box must be redesigned. This is a safety measure to verify that a person enters details rather than a computer programme. Click on “Get a new picture” to update the letters if you are having difficulties reading these characters.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the registration.
How to Fill PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form?
Please enter the details in the application form carefully as no request for reconsideration of the application form will be entertained. Check the steps given below to fill PGIMER B.SC Nursing 2022 application form.
Step 1: Go to pgimer.edu.in, which is the official university website.
Step 2: Next, go to the “Information for Candidates” section below and click on the “Application Form for B.SC Nursing 2022” link.
Step 3: You will now be taken to the PGIMER Bsc Nursing dashboard. Select the apply with a click option.
Step 4: Candidates must then select “New Registration” from the drop-down menu.
Step 5: Enter the details to register and then, login with the user id and password to fill the application form.
Step 6: Enter your contact information, address details, academic details.
Step 8: Complete the application form and submit your photos.
Step 9: A applicant must next pay a fee and submit an application form. Particular attention should be paid while paying the Appliance Form fee, which is in no circumstances reimbursable.
Note: After submitting the fee, no modification may be made. The applicant’s application will not be deemed successful until payment is completed successfully.
Details to be Entered in the PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Application Form
The following information must be included in the PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form by applicants.
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Details required to fill in Application Form
- Marks of 10th class
- Marks of 12th class
- Year of Passing school
- Subjects studied in 10th and 12th class
- Any Internship during/after graduation.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application form Correction
The Correction Window will open at the end of June 2022, ending 1st week, July 2022. PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form. Applicants with errors in the PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 application will have the right to login to amend their forms.
Final information and formal documentation should be correct. On the basis of final information, the PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 card will thereafter be published.
About PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022
Post Graduate Institute of Medical and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh will host the PGIMER 2022 exam. The test is given online. There are 100 questions on topics including physics, chemistry, biology, English, and general knowledge. Selected applicants will be given admission to the 4-year BSC nursing programme and the 2-year Bsc post-basic programme.
FAQs on PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form
Ans. You need to register afresh with another valid email Id or with a different Active Mobile No.
Ans. You have to log in again and continue to fill up unsaved section of your application form when your logoout or connection is stopped after log-in at any time.
Ans. Only the information you are saving by clicking the “SAVE and NEXT” button will be saved after logging into the application form. You may modify the information until you have submitted the application form.
Ans. You can fill the application form at pgimer.edu.in.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.