PGIMER 2021 – Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh has released the PGIMER application form 2021 for PhD, M.Sc/M.Sc MLT, DM/M.Ch, PGDPHM and Fellowship & Post Doctoral Fellowship. Also, candidates can apply for MD/MS, for which AIIMS is conducting INI CET 2021. Besides, all PGIMER 2021 exam dates and schedule for entrance examinations for admission in the July/September 2021 session are now available. There are 11 entrance exams, one each for dates MD/MS/, DM/M.Ch, MPH, PGDPHM, PhD, House Job, M.Sc/M.Sc MLT/M.Sc Nursing, Fellowship & Post Doctoral Fellowship, ICMR-JRF, B.Sc Nursing & Post Basic, and B.Sc Paramedical courses. Medical aspirants who wish to get admission in PGIMER in 2021-2022 can fill the PGIMER application form 2021. After applying, one needs to download the PGIMER admit card 2021 and then appear in the PGIMER entrance exam 2021. After exam, candidates can check their PGIMER result 2021 online at pgimer.edu.in.
24 Mar 2021: PGIMER DM/M.Ch July 2021 Admission – Online applications are inviting for DM/M.Ch courses for the July 2021 session through the online computer-based test (CBT) to be held at different cities across the Country. Click here to check detailed notice
09 Mar 2021: PGIMER MD/MS July 2021 admission 2021 – Registration and basic candidate information for admission to MD/MS July 2021 session through INI-CET to be conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. Click here for complete notice.
PGIMER Chandigarh is one of the top ranked medical institutions in India. Established in 1962, it is now an Institute of National Importance. PGIMER has the Nehru Hospital, which is a 1400 bedded hospital. It also has an advanced paediatric centre, OPD block, advanced eye center, drug de-addiction center, and research blocks.
PGIMER 2021 Exam Dates
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh has announced the schedule for 2021 exams. The dates to note are as follows.
|MD/MS through INI CET||08 May 2021|
|DM/M.Ch||31 May 2021|
|Master in Public Health||31 May 2021|
|PG Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM)||31 May 2021|
|PhD||05 Jun 2021|
|House Job||05 Jun 2021|
|M.Sc, M.Sc MLT, M.Sc Nursing||05 Jun 2021|
|Fellowship & Post Doctoral Fellowship||05 Jun 2021|
|ICMR JRF||11 Jul 2021|
|B.Sc Nursing & Post Basic|
(Know more here – PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2021)
|31 Jul 2021|
|B.Sc Paramedical||10 Aug 2021|
Other dates you should know about:
PGIMER MD/MS Admission 2021
Admission to MD/MS including MD in Hospital Administration program at the PGIMER is conducted on the basis of the Institute of National Importance Common Entrance Test (INI-CET) exam. INI CET is conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi.
- For admission to MD/MS program, an MBBS degree from any MCI recognized institute is necessary.
- For admission to MD (Hospital Administration), candidates must have an MBBS degree along with 3 years of experience in Hospital Administration field or 5 years of General Practice. Such applicants must also be registered with the MCI/State Medical Council.
The entrance test for admission to MD/MS is as per the following pattern.
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Number of Questions||250|
PGIMER PGDPHM Admission 2021
Those who intend for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management must fulfil the following minimum conditions of eligibility.
- Applicants must have experience of at least 3 years of more in the post of GDMO in any state government hospital.
- Registration with the Indian/State Medical Council is mandatory.
PGIMER DM/M.Ch Admission 2021
Computer Based Test is conducted as per schedule for admission to the DM/M.Ch programs at the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research. Candidates are required to solve an MCQ type theory paper for admission to DM/M.Ch. There is negative marking in the test and candidates are allowed 1.5 hours to complete the test.
- The minimum educational qualification for admission to DM course is MD in a respective discipline.
- The minimum educational qualification for admission to the MC.H program is an MD/MS in a respective discipline.
PGIMER Ph.D Admission 2021
PhD admissions at the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research are carried out throughout both medical and non-medical disciplines. The duration of the program is three years. Details of the eligibility, minimum qualifications release through the Dean’s office.
PGIMER M.Sc/M.Sc MLT/M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
Candidates need to have an undergraduate medical/non-medical qualification such as B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons), MBBS/BDS, B.V.Sc, BPT, B.Pharm, B.Sc MLT qualification for admission to the M.Sc, M.Sc MLT/M.Sc Nursing programs at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research.
All M.Sc courses are of two years duration. Candidates intending for admission to M.Sc course must at first check and ensure that they fulfil the complete eligibility criteria for different subjects before proceeding to apply online at pgimer.edu.in.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing & Post Basic Admission 2021
For admission to B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc Nursing courses, candidates must at first fulfil the minimum educational qualifications as indicated here.
- Candidates intending to apply for admission in the B.Sc Nursing program at PGIMER must have passed Class 12 in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Applicants must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- The age of the candidates must be within 17 to 25 years.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- For admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, candidates must have passed Class 12.
- One must also have passed GNM with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Applicants must be Registered Nurse and Registered Midwives with INC approved State Nursing Councils.
- The age of the applicants must not be more than 45 years.
PGIMER Fellowship & Post Doctoral Fellowship Admission 2021
Based on the entrance exam for admission to Fellowship & Post Doctoral Fellowship programs at PGIMER in the previous session, candidates must fulfil the following criteria.
- One must be within the age of 35 years.
- Applicants must have complete MD/MS from a MCI recognized medical institute.
- Registration with the MCI/State Medical Council is mandatory.
- Applicants must also have completed 2 years of Senior Residency in the concerned department.
PGIMER MPH Admission 2021
For admission to Masters in Public Health program at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, candidates must fulfil the following minimum eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be holding any degree among MBBS/BDS/B.V.Sc./BE/MA/M.Sc.
- One must have passed the qualifying degree examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- The qualifying degree must be recognized by the Medical/Dental/Veterinary Council of India/the Institution of Engineers (India) and University Grant Commission/AICTE.
- Registration with Indian/State Medical/Dental/Veterinary Council is mandatory.
- One must have completed their rotary internship.
Online applications for admission releases 2 months before the corresponding exam date. Candidates can get the complete information about all PGIMER 2021 admissions here on this page.
PGIMER House Job (Dentistry) Admission 2021
Candidates should full the eligibility for admission to the House Job of the Institute is made on merit on all India basis, by holding an entrance test by the Institute. Check more details is given below.
- Candidates must hold the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Applicants must have either completed or due to complete, compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st December for January session and 30th June for July session respectively
- Must be registered with Central/State Dental Registration Council
Important Documents for PGIMER Chandigarh
|DM/M.Ch Information Brochure||Download Here|
|Fellowships And Post Doctoral Fellowships Information Brochure||Download Here|
|House Job (Dentistry) Information Brochure||Download Here|
|M.Sc/M.Sc MLT Courses Information Brochure||Download Here|
|PGIMER 2021 Ph.D Information Brochure||Download Here|
Ans. Candidates can enroll for MD/MS, DM/M.Ch programs.
Ans. An MD/MS degree is mandatory for the DM/M.Ch course.
Ans. The entrance exam is held in the computer based mode.
Official Website: pgimer.edu.in.