PGDBA 2022 Application Form – PGDBA Registrations 2022 are closed. The last date for submitting PGDBA Application Form 2022 was February 21, 2022. PGDBA 2022 would be conducted on March 27, 2022, candidates who have not yet applied can visit the direct link given below or the official website, pgdba.iitkgp.ac, to fill the form. PGDBA Application Fees 2022 is Rs. 2500 (Rs. 1250 for SC/ST), and a candidate should be graduate/ Engineering diploma holder with a minimum of 60% marks to be eligible for applying (See eligibility details). We have provided the complete details regarding PGDBA 2022 like application form release date, the process to apply, eligibility criteria, etc.
PGDBA 2022 Application Form
Latest – Deadline to submit PGDBA Application Form is over. PGDBA Admit Card would be released soon for the candidates. CLICK HERE for more information
PGDBA 2022 application form is released on the official website of PGDBA pgdba.iitkgp.ac.in.
PGDBA 2022 Application Form Dates
Interested Candidates can check the following dates regarding the important events of the PGDBA 2022 Application form:
|Registrations begin on||20 Jan 2022|
|Registrations close on|
|Exam Date||27 Mar 2022|
How to Apply for PGDBA 2022
All the aspiring candidates can apply for the PGDBA 2022 at the online website that is pgdba.iitkgp.ac.in. The application form must be filled out correctly as there is no provision for a correction facility. Also, all the candidates must upload all the documents and images according to the specifications. Candidates can take a look at the following steps for filling out the online application form:
1st step – Candidates will have to visit the official website i.e. pgdba.iitkgp.ac.in or click on the link given above.
2nd step – Now, click on the How to Apply link on the PGDBA 2022.
3rd step – Click on the register button as shown in the image below.
4th step – Enter your name as per Class X certificate, enter a valid email address, and an active number. Enter the captcha and click on “Sign up“.
5th step – The candidate will receive a login ID and password on the registered email address, and an OTP on the mobile number.
6th step – Now login again into the login dashboard using the login ID and password received.
7th step – Enter information such as father’s name, mother’s name, aadhar card number, date of birth, gender, category, address, exam city preference, qualifying degree details, class X & XII details, total work experience. Then click on “Save“.
8th step – Upload the photograph as per specifications and then click on “freeze and proceed next“.
9th step – Upload the signature as per the specifications shown in the image below.
10th step – Upload your aadhar card as per the specifications.
11th step – Upload your class X & XII certificate, and bachelor degree certificate and then click on “freeze and proceed next“.
12th step – Enter the work experience details and click on “freeze and proceed next“.
13th step – Verify your mobile number by OTP verification.
14th step – Pay the application fees by clicking on “Pay now“.
Print your application form for future references.
PGDBA 2022 Application Fee
There is a certain amount of fee that the applicants need to pay online while filling out the application forms. Candidates can check the following details regarding fees:
- Application form fee will be submitted in online mode only
- One time Application fee of Rs. 2500 will be paid while filling the application form and is non refundable in any case.
- For the SC/ST Candidates, A one time application fee of Rs. 1250 will paid for the application form.
- Application fee can be paid in the online mode through Debit card/Credit card and net banking.
PGDBA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the PGDBA 2022, candidates must meet all the eligibility criteria and norms set by the official Authorities. As per the official notification, candidates must fulfill the criteria given below:
- Age limit: There is no age limit for applying For PGDBA 2022
- Number of Attempts: There is no restriction on the number of attempts in PGDBA 2022. Candidates can give as many attempts as they want for PGDBA 2022.
- Educational Qualification:
- A candidate must hold a graduate/post graduate degree with any of these combinations: 10+2+4 / 10+2+5 / 10+2+3+2, with at least 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale in the minimum qualifying degree.
- Candidates with 10+3(Engineering diploma) with at least 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale in the qualifying degree , or with 10+2+4 with at least 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale in the qualifying degree, or with B. Com. + CA with at least 60% marks are also eligible
- For SC/ ST and Person with Disabilities (PwD) category candidates, the qualifying marks for eligibility shall be 55% or CGPA 6.0 on a 10-point scale.
- Candidates, who are in the final year, are also eligible to apply provided they appear in the final examination and complete other academic requirements as specified above by July 31, 2022. For such cases, admission will be provisional subject to submission of final mark sheet by December 31, 2022.
Note: The CGPA will not be converted into percentage marks even if the degree awarding Institute or college provides marks in the CGPA system. Their admission will be based on the CGPA awarded in the transcript. If the CGPA is on a different scale than 10, the eligibility of a candidate will be based on the equivalence of the CGPA on a 10-point scale.
PGDBA 2022 Important Documents for Filling the Application Form
Candidates need to keep some documents handy while filling the Application form for PGDBA 2022. Certain documents include:
- Scanned candidate’s signature
- Graduation marksheet
- Caste and category certificate
- Aadhar card
- Grade X mark sheet
- Grade X certificate
- Grade XII mark sheet
- Grade XII certificate
- Scanned Candidate’s photograph
PGDBA 2022 Image Specifications
Candidates must upload the documents in the correct format and size as the failure of the same can lead to the rejection of the application form. Candidates are advised to have a look at the following points:
- All the images should be scanned.
- Blurred images will not be accepted.
|Color Passport Size Photograph||JPEG, JPG, PNG||200*300||100kb|
Class X/XII Marksheets
|Scanned Signature||JPEG, JPG||300*150||50kb|
Details to filled in the PGDBA 2022 Application form
Candidates will be asked the following details in the PGDBA Application form:
- Applicant name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Photo ID Proof
- Candidate Father’s Name
- Candidate Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s address
- Preferred city for Exam
- Preferred city for Interview
- Education qualification status of candidate like 10th & 12th school/institute name, board of examination, CGPA or percentage, passing year
- Scanned images of the candidate’s photograph and signature
PGDBA 2022 Exam Centers
About PGDBA 2022
PGDBA 2022 or The Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics is jointly offered by the IIM Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur, and ISI. It is a two full-time program that aims at creating business analytics. This exam is conducted in the online mode as a computer-based test and it was launched in the year 2015 collaboratively. This program is generally designed for candidates who wish to build their careers in the field of business analytics by completing the 2 years diploma.
FAQs About PGDBA 2022 Application form
A. The PGDBA 2022 Exam Date will be conducted on 27 March 2022.
A. The application fee for PGDBA 2022 for general category candidates is Rs. 2500 and Rs. 1250 for SC/ST Category candidates.
A. The last date for applying for PGDBA 2022 is 21 Feb 2022.
A. There is no correction facility for PGDBA 2022 Application form, so candidates must fill the form correctly and upload documents in the proper size.
A. Candidates can apply online for PGDBA 2022 at the official website pgdba.iitkgp.ac.in.