Pearl Academy 2022 Exam Pattern – To attain good marks in the entrance exam, it is important to read and understand the Pearl Academy 2022 Exam Pattern. Any artistic and creative person can grab an opportunity by registering themselves on the portal through the official link i.e. pearlacademy.com. Compared to last year, it is expected that the exam will be conducted in the offline mode. Apart from exam pattern, students can also check the sample papers, syllabus, how to prepare for Pearl Academy 2022 Entrance Exam, from this page. Scroll down to checkout the exam pattern, different sections, how to prepare for and other strategic planning for the same.
Pearl Academy 2022 Exam Pattern
The examination for Pearl Academy foundation would be divided into 2 stages namely the GAT, DAT and MAT and Personal Interviews. Documentation and Counselling are consequent factors which would be tested at a later stage. A total time limit of 2 hours would be given. The Question paper will comprise of both MCQs and subjective type questions. Therefore candidates must keep an eye on the time limit as well as the word limit.
For General Aptitude Test: This section comprises mental strength and usage of English in different aspects. Candidates should have thorough knowledge of how to implement a grammar prospect in different situations. One of the success components also comprises thinking capacity.
|Name of Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|English Language Ability||15||15|
For Design Aptitude Test: This section opens up to test the fashion and observational skills of students. It is very important to know the recent trends and fashion equities along with ample question practice. Candidates with unique ability of conversion and beautification can master this part.
|Name of Section||Total Marks|
|Skill and Knowledge||25|
|Analytical and Design Sensibility||25|
|Observation and Lateral Thinking||25|
|General Awareness and Perceptions||25|
For Media Aptitude Test: This very last consequent of Pearl Foundation Examination aims to acknowledge the daily apprehension of current affairs and various socio-economic cum political ties within the world. Applicants are therefore expected to be regular readers and criticizers of government policies. A person can easily develop the habit by reading important headings of newspapers.
|Name of Section||Marks|
|Logo Design or Dialogues||20|
|Short Report Writing||20|
|Human Behavior or Visual Elements||20|
Students appearing for the Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2022, must be vigilant regarding the following details as it will help them reduce the casual stress and ace the examination.
Mode of Examination: The exam was held in online mode last year but this year it would be conducted offline, keeping in mind the steep decline in COVID cases.
Medium: The examination is conducted in english language
Duration: A total limit of 2 hours is given to the student to attempt the test.
Type of Questions: The Candidate would be required to attempt both objective as well as subjective level questions. OMR sheets would be given for making an effort in MCQs and wide spacing sheets would be provided for having a shot to subjective questions.
Negative Marking: It is important to see that there is no negative marking in terms of busting the gut of wrong answers.
Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2022 comprises of the following two tasks, however, the questions are not exhaustive of the following given topics.
GPT – General Proficiency Test: Quantitative ability, Basic Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, English language & Language ability.
DAP – Design Aptitude Test: Designability, Power of observation & imagination, Communication skills, Drawing, etc.
Important Books for Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2022
Books play a very crucial rule in preparation of Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2022, the best books for the same are as follows.
|Wren and Martin English Grammar and Composition||Buy Here|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Arun Sharma||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Ability by Arun Sharma||Buy Here|
|Data Interpretation||Buy Here|
How to Prepare for Pearl Academy 2022 Exam?
Candidates can check out the topper recommended tips on how to prepare for Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2022. They are as follows.
- Before beginning with the preparation, analyze the syllabus well. Try to figure which topic holds more importance. Take a print out of the syllabus in the offered course. Make a checkbox for the topics that are to be seen first.
- Move on with your energy by preparing a good timetable that involves adequate sleep and other healthy habits. Try getting up early as morning grasps you with better knowledge of difficult topics. It will hel[ in your productivity for the rest of the day
- Prefer books that give more output rather than relying on those which cannot give you enough ideas regarding the subject matter. Try making shorthand notes for revision at the last moment. Use a highlighter for marking important definitions/terms.
- Practice previous year questions to get a fair view of what all the exam is about and how the questions are manipulated for the candidate to get confused. Jot down the answers. Writing is the only way to help you remember things for long.
- Do not take stress or intake medicines that play with your health. Indulge in healthy hyping to improve your focus and attention. Try doing yoga every morning to improve your focus. Do not eat heavy breakfast as it may make you feel dizzy.
- Learn Time Management for better results. Build time blocs so that you do not feel even a second of your time as wasted. Learn some extra words for strong vocabulary
- Try and increase your communication skills for success at the time of interview. Assign yourself topics to speak on and speak for at least 5- 10 minutes. Last but not the least, stay confident no matter what question crosses your way.
About Pearl Academy
Pearl Academy Examination is a national level test organised by the foundation for proceeding to admission procedures. This University based examination offers test in a series of cycles at both UG and PG levels. Students with embedded creativity and fashion sense can try their hand in it. The culture of offline examination was disrupted during the Covid time, but has been revived for the 2022 batch. Therefore it becomes extremely important to grab a position for secured careers
FAQ’s for Pearl Academy 2022 Exam Pattern
Ans. The admission test has been categorized into two stages. One of them is written examination i.e GAT, DAT and MAT. Each consecutive examination aims to know the candidates skills in mathematical, situational as well as fashion sense.
Ans. Foreign Candidates are expected to directly appear for the interview. They are given an advantage in terms of clearing the first stage
Ans. Yes, the candidate may appear for multiple cycles of examination by filling a fresh application for each one.