Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test Syllabus 2022 – Candidates can check the syllabus for Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test from this page. It is very important to know about the syllabus for the exam in which the candidates are going to appear. The M.Ed entrance exam will be held in pen and paper mode. To appear for the M.Ed exam, candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in B.Ed. B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed. B.El.Ed. D.El.Ed./D.Ed. Read down below to know more about Patna university’s M.Ed entrance syllabus.
Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test Syllabus 2022
The questions for the Patna university M.Ed entrance test will consist of topics from the B.Ed program. The detailed topics for the same are given below:
These are some of the essential papers that the candidates should have studied in B.Ed:
- Optional Course
- Knowledge and Curriculum
- Pedagogy of School Subject – Part I
- Pedagogy of School Subject – Part II
- Childhood and Growing Up
- Gender, School and Society
- Contemporary India and Education
- Assessment for Learning
- Learning and Teaching
- Creating and Inclusive School
- Language Across the Curriculum
- Understanding Disciplines and Subjects
Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Exam Pattern
Apart from the syllabus, it’s very important to know about its exam pattern. Given below is the exam pattern for the Patna University M.Ed entrance test:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline mode, i.e. in pen and paper mode.
- Duration: The exam duration will be for 1 hour.
- Type Of Questions: The questions will be asked in MCQ type, i.e. in Multiple Choice Question.
- Total Number Of Question: A total of 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be of 01 mark. For 3 incorrect answers, 01 mark will be deducted.
Best Books for Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test 2022
Having a good knowledge of books is equally important while preparing for any exam. By having good books and study material, candidates can score fairly good marks in exams. Given below are some of the books candidates can consider for the preparation for the M.Ed entrance test.
|LEARNING AND TEACHING B.ED. FIRST YEARBOOK (Hindi Medium)||Buy Here|
|M.Ed. Entrance Exam Guide||Buy Here|
|Childhood And Growing Up in Hindi Medium (Hindi)||Buy Here|
|M.Ed Pravesh Pariksha 2019 (Hindi)||Buy Here|
|Contemporary India And Education in Hindi Medium (Hindi)||Buy Here|
|Learning And Teaching in Hindi Medium||Buy Here|
|Childhood And Growing Up, Learning And Teaching, Contemporary India And Education in Hindi Medium||Buy Here|
|M.Ed Pravesh Pariksha||Buy Here|
Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Preparation Tips
Below given are some of the tips that candidates can follow to ace fairly well in the exam:
- Know the syllabus: Before starting off with the preparation, candidates shoud be thouroughly aware of the syllabus. By knowning the syllabus, candidates have a clear idea of the topics, subtopics, sections, etc and also they know on which topic or section they need to focus more.
- Make Timetable: It is very important to have a proper schedule and timetable to study. By having a time table, it becomes easy to give each section equal time and there is no panic and stress as to what and when to study.
- Make notes: Always have a habit of noting down whatever you study, By having this habit, it becomes easy to memorise things. And also at the last minute of revision, these notes will be helpful.
- Solve sample papers/ Previous Year Paper: Solving previous year paper and sample papers is always a plus point. By solving these, candidates can prepare fairly well and also the speed of solving the questions increases.
- Revision: At last, candidates should do the thorough revision of all the studied topics. Doing revision is very essential at last to memorise all the topics that have ben studied.
FAQs On Patna University M.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Syllabus
Ans. There will be a total of 100 questions in the exam.
Ans. The questions in the Patna University M.Ed entrance test are asked from the papers studied in B.Ed.
Ans. Each question will be of 01 mark. For 3 incorrect answers, 01 mark will be deducted.
Ans. Some of the best books related to Patna Univesity are given here above on this page. Candidates can take help from them