OUAT 2022- Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar conducts state level OUAT Agriculture Entrance Exam for admission in different UG, PG and Ph.D. courses. OUAT 2022 Application Forms are expected to be released in Last week of February 2022 for UG courses/ PG courses and Ph.D. courses. Candidates can apply on the official website of the university, i.e. ouat.nic.in by paying OUAT Application Fee of INR 1500. To apply for OUAT 2022 UG candidates have to fill application form in 2 phases (Form A before the exam, Form B after the exam) and it is compulsory to fill both forms. For OUAT PG only one form needs to be filled. Scroll Down to check out the details about application form, eligibility, Exam pattern etc.
OUAT 2022 Exam notification would be released soon. Candidates can check current status of OUAT 2022 @ ouat.nic.in
Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology offers the UG, PG and Ph.D. Programmes in Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Engineering, Fishery Science, Community Science, Forestry, Basic Science & Humanities. University also offers programmes in Computer Science and Application, Bioinformatics and Agricultural Business Management at PG level.
- OUAT 2022 is a online Computer based test (CBT) of 200 marks in total. The the exam will be conducted in 2 cities i.e. Odisha and New Delhi.
- Result for OUAT 2022 will be released in two parts. 1st OUAT Result will declare marks obtained by a candidate, and 2nd part declaration will be of Ranks of candidates.
- Candidates qualifying the exam will be eligible to participate in OUAT 2022 counseling, where they will be allotted a seat.
- OUAT Application Form 2022
- OUAT 2022 Exam Date
- OUAT 2022 Admit Card
- OUAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- OUAT 2022 Answer Key
- OUAT 2022 Results
- OUAT 2022 Syllabus
- Books for OUAT 2022 Preparation
OUAT 2022 Overview
An Overview about OUAT 2022 is given below:
|Examination Name||OUAT CBT 2022|
|Conducting Body||Odisha University of Agriculture and technology, Bhubaneswar|
|Admission Process||Selection will be after entrance examination, through counselling process|
|Courses Offered||UG PG, PhD. programmes in Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Engineering, Fishery Science, Community Science, Forestry, Basic Science & Humanities.|
|Mode of Examination||OUAT 2022 is a online Computer based test (CBT)|
|Shifts of Exam||the entrance exam will be in multiple shifts conducts in multiple days.|
OUAT 2022 Important Dates
The expected dates of OUAT 2022 are given below:
|OUAT 2022||DATE (Tentative)|
|Application Form Release For UG/ PG/ Ph.D. courses||3rd week of February 2022|
|Closing of Application Form||1st week of April 2022|
|Last Date of application form fee payment||1st week of April 2022|
|Release of Hall Ticket For OUAT 2022||1st week of May 2022|
|Date of OUAT exam||2nd-3rd week of may 2022|
|Application Form B Release||4th week of May 2022|
|Closing of Application Form B||2nd week of June 2022|
|Marks Declaration For OUAT 2022||4th week of June 2022|
|Rank list Declaration for OUAT 2022||1st week of July 2022|
|Commencement of programmes||To be notified|
OUAT 2022: List of Affiliated Colleges & Courses Offered
Candidates can get admission into well known universities of Odisha for various agriculture based UG and PG courses. The following colleges offer admission after qualifying OUAT 2022:-
- College of Agriculture, Bhubaneswar
- College of Agriculture, Chiplima
- College of Agriculture, Bhawanipatna
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology, Bhubaneswar
- College of Horticulture, Chiplima
- College of Fisheries, Rangeilunda
- College of Community Science, Bhubaneswar
- College of Forestry, Bhubaneswar
Admission is offered into following courses after clearing OUAT 2022:-
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B. Tech. (Agril. Engg.)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry
- B. V. Sc. & A. H.
- B. F. Sc.
- M.Sc. (Agriculture)
- M.Sc. (Agriculture) in Statics
- M.Sc. ( Agri. ) in Biotechnology
- M. F. Sc.(Aquaculture)
- M. V. Sc
- M. Tech. (Agril. Engg.)
- M.Sc. (Community Science)
- M. Sc. (Forestry)
- Ph. D. Physics
- Ph. D Chemistry
- Ph. D. Mathematics
- Ph. D Botany
- Ph. D. Zoology
- Ph. D. Microbiology
- Ph.D. (Agriculture)
- Ph.D. (Vet. Sci.)
- Ph.D. (Agril. Engg.)
- Ph.D. (Fisheries Sci)
Why Apply for OUAT 2022?
Orissa University Of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT), is ranked 11th rank in all agriculture Universities in India (ICAR 2016-2017 Survey). The reasons for whcih a student must apply for OUAT 2022 are.
- Numerous agricultural based courses in UG and PG degrees
- Facilities offered by OUAT to its students are worth applying for, they include perks such as, good placements, great campus, quality education, Central Library, Practical training, and many more.
- Being a government institution, the fees is moderate at OUAT.
- Selected candidate will get chance to study in one of best agricultural university of India. .
OUAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for admissions, candidates must Fulfil all the OUAT 2022 eligibility criteria in order to avoid Disqualification of their applications. Therefore, Candidate should be aware of the criteria that only Odisha state students can apply for OUAT 2022.
OUAT 2022 General Eligibility Criteria (For Both PG and UG Courses)
Masters’ degree with minimum 55% from UGC Recognised University.
OUAT 2022 Domicile requirements
- Candidate must have completed his/her 10+2 from Odisha
- One should be a Domiciled candidate of Odisha (parents as well as applicant should be born in state)
- Students who have not done 10+2 from Odisha but their parents have been working in Odisha government are eligible, but must provide a certificate from registrar
- Candidate do not have Odia as M.I.L., but their parents are permanent residents of Odisha has to submit a certificate as a proof of residency from the concerned Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahasildar
- Odia candidates permanently residing outside Odisha must furnish a certificate in support of their Odisha origin either from the employer of their parents / Tahasildar
OUAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria for UG course
- Age Limit: The candidate must be of 17 years old by 31.12.2022. Applicant should be Born on or before 31.12.2004 for UG course.
- General Category: One should secure minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 level exam in PCB or PCM streams.
SC/ST/ PWD. /PMSSS/ BBSR/Kashmiri Migrant /Kashmiri Pundit (Non Migrant) /Kashmiri Hindu Families (Non Migrant): One should secure minimum of 40% marks aggregate in 10+2 level exam with PCB or PCM streams.
Eligibility requirement For B.Sc. Forestry:
|Height||Male: 163cm, for ST = 152cm|
Female: 150cm, for ST = 145cm
|Chest girth||Male- 79cm to 84cm (5 cm. expansion)|
Female- 74cm to 79 cm (5 cm. expansion)
OUAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria PG course
General Category: Candidate have passed Bachelor degree examination securing OGPA of at least 6.60 in ten point scale, 3.25 in five point scale and 2.60 in four point scale.
SC/ST/P.W.D./ Kashmiri Migrant/ Kashmiri Pandit (Non-Migrants) / Kashmiri Hindu Families (NonMigrants) candidates: Candidate have passed Bachelor degree examination securing OGPA of at least 5.60 in ten point scale, 2.75 in five point scale and 2.20 in four point scale.
If bachelor degree passed from percentage criteria:
For general category: One should secure minimum 60% in their bachelor degree.
For SC/ST/P.W.D./ Kashmiri Migrant/ Kashmiri Pandit (Non-Migrants) / Kashmiri Hindu Families (Non Migrants) candidates: One should secure minimum 50% in their bachelor degree.
To view eligibility for PG courses visit – OUAT PG Criteria
OUAT 2022 Application Form
The application form for OUAT 2022 will be filled via online mode only. Candidate can apply for OUAT 2022 on the official website i.e. ouat.nic.in.
In total two OUAT 2022 forms have to be filled – Form A and Form B. Form A before the commencement of OUAT 2022 and Form B after the exam has been conducted.
OUAT 2022 Application Fees
Fees, once paid, cannot be refunded under any circumstances. Without payment of application form fee, the Application Form will get reject. This application fees is of both UG as well as PG and Ph.D. application form.
|Category of candidates||Application Fees (INR)|
|For all the Categories||Rs. 1500|
Details about Form A and Form B of the Application Form, and step-wise guide on filling up Application form are available at – OUAT 2022 Application Form
OUAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates aspiring to qualify OUAT 2022 should be well Known about the state level examination pattern-
- Name of the Exam– OUAT 2022
- Mode of OUAT 2022– The state level entrance examination is held in Online CBT mode.
- Exam Language– OUAT 2022 will be conducted in English language.
- Total No. of sections– There are total 3 sections either PCM and PCB, for OUAT UG 2022. And for OUAT PG 2022 multiple choice questions will be from subjects taught in the Bachelor’s Degree level. And The questions will be of objective type covering the course taught at Master’s Level.
- Total No. of Questions– There are total 200 objective questions in OUAT 2022. and 100 questions for OUAT Ph.D. 2022.
- Duration of the exam– The duration of OUAT 2022 is 2 hours for UG, PG and Ph.D.
- Negative marking- No. There is not any negative marking in OUAT 2022.
- Marking Scheme- 1 mark given for every correct answer. For Ph.D. 2 marks will be for every correct answer.
OUAT 2022 Exam Pattern for UG Courses
Candidates are to answer Physics, Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology:
OUAT 2022 Exam pattern for PG courses
The question paper of entrance will be of two parts Part-A and Part-B. 180 general multiple choice questions (Non-crop specific) in part-A and 40 crop specific (Field crop and Horticultural crops) questions in part-B following the common syllabus of Agriculture and Horticulture faculties. Thereafter, Candidates have to attempt all the questions in part-A and any 20 questions from part-B.
OUAT 2022 Selection Criteria
Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of academic career and marks obtained in OUAT 2022 Entrance Examination as follows:
|Examination||Weightage of Scores in Selection|
|H.S.C.||25% of percentage of marks secured in H.S.C|
|10+2||25% of percentage of marks secured in PCM/PCB in 10+2 Science|
|OUAT 2022 Entrance Examination||50% of equivalent percentile score of the entrance marks|
OUAT 2022 Syllabus
Syllabus for Different programmes entrance exam is listed below :
|UG courses:- OUAT 2022 consist of complete syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ biology equivalent of class 11th and 12th.|
|PG courses:- OUAT 2022 comprises of complete Bachelor degree syllabus.|
|Ph.D. courses:- OUAT 2022 comprises of complete Masters’ level syllabus|
For detailed Syllabus, visit OUAT Syllabus 2022
OUAT 2022 Admit Card
It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry their OUAT 2022 admit card to the exam centre. Therefore, Aspirants can get their admit card from official website. Therefore, you can read about how to download it by points given below:
- Visit the official website of OUAT 2022 mentioned on this page
- Put your application no. and date of birth
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- After that, Applicant can download Admit card
- Keep the admit card take a print out and keep it safely and protected.
OUAT 2022 Result
How results will released: Results will be out in 2 parts for all the programmes.
- 1st part consist of candidate’s marks obtained in OUAT 2022
- 2nd part will be of Rank list. In other words, After the declaration, there will release of notice about the commencement of Counselling process through which each student will get admission based on the rank they got in OUAT 2022.
OUAT 2022 Reservation Criteria
Reservation policy for OUAT 2022 is given in the table given here.
|Category of candidate||Reservation|
|Green Card Holder (GCH)||5%|
|Armed Force Personnel (A.F.P.)||3%|
|Person with Disabilities||5%|
OUAT 2022 Counselling
OUAT 2022 counselling is a procedure, done after result announcement, to give students admission to a college and course. counseling indicating the date, time will be updated on OUAT website. Intimation Rank card will have the date and time of the counseling. candidate can download Intimation Rank Card providing their application number and date of birth. Therefore, rank card does not ensure any seat. Admission depends on the candidates’ eligibility after verification of original documents and payment of admission fees. One must attend the counseling physically on the date and time given. failing in reporting will result in no admission. After the reporting of candidates, candidates will be called before the admission board rank wise and will be asked to choose a seat of their choice from the available seats in the counseling hall via option form duly filled and signed by the candidate.
Documents to be submitted during OUAT 2022 Counselling
- Application form
- Admit card
- 10th marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- 10th passing certificate
- 12th passing certificate
- Category certificate(if applicable)
- School leaving certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Sport’s quota certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
About OUAT 2022
OUAT stands for Odisha University of Agricultural Technology. which is an university that conducts OUAT 2022 Exam once a year, for admission to UG, PG and Ph. D programmes in Agriculture and related courses. OUAT is 11th rank in all India agriculture colleges In Bhubaneswar. Above all, it is an online CBT exam of 200 questions. Hence, combined For 200 Marks for 2 hours exam duration at most. It is a state level entrance exam meant for candidates with Odisha state domicile.
FAQs About OUAT 2022
Ans. Application Process for OUAT 2022 can be filled in online mode only.
Ans. Application fees for OUAT 2022 can be paid online through credit cards/ debit cards/net banking/UPI can also be used.
Ans. After OUAT 2022, you can take admission into Agriculture and horticulture related UG, PG and Ph. D courses.
Ans. OUAT offers 665 seats in total.
Ans. No, candidates cannot change their counselling schedule. Candidates must appear in person at the counselling on date and time mentioned in rank card.
Ans. Exam centres for OUAT 2022 are varous locations in Odisha and One centre in New Delhi.