OUAT 2021 Application Form
Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneshwar, releases OUAT 2021 application form 2021 at ouat.nic.in. The application form for OUAT UG and PG courses is released separately. To register, first of all the applicants need to login with email id, mobile number and OTP. This is followed by the filling of the application form with relevant details and upload the prescribed documents. At last, candidates have to pay the OUAT 2021 application fee and download the confirmation page. Scroll below to know how to fill OUAT 2021 application form, fee details, and more information.
The candidates are advised not to change their mobile number or email until the end of the OUAT admission process, as all the information is sent via these. For UG course, candidates have to fill form A and B. Check important dates for OUAT 2021 application from from below.
OUAT 2021 Application Form Dates
The expected dates for registration are as follows.
|OUAT 2021 Application Form||UG||PG||PhD|
|Release of application||3rd week of Feb||2nd week of Aug||3rd week of Jun|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of Apr||2nd week of Sep||2nd week of Sep|
Apply Here: Candidates can fill OUAT 2021 application form as per schedule from the official website, which is ouat.nic.in.
OUAT 2021 Release of Application Form Expected Date
OUAT application form is expected to release in the 3rd week of February for UG, most probably around February 20, 2021.
Last year, due to the pandemic, the application forms were released late. However, this year, it is expected that the application form will be released as per the usual timeline. Check previous year dates below:
|Year||UG Form Dates||PG Form Dates||Ph.D Form Date|
|2020||20 Feb 2020||12 Aug 2020||23 Nov 2020|
|2019||20 Feb 2019||2 Oct 2019||23 Jul 2019|
|2018||20 Feb 2018||11 May 2018||5 May 2019|
OUAT 2021 Application Form Fee
The conducting body has levied the following application form fee for OUAT exam. It is
For Undergraduate Courses and Postgraduate and PhD courses:
|Name of Category||Fees|
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay the application form through Debit Card / Credit Card and Net Banking Facility.
Important Documents for OUAT 2021 Application Form
The applicants have to upload the following documents for filling the application form for OUAT 2021. These need to be in the scanned format only.
For Undergraduate : The applicants have to upload the important documents as follows
For UG Form-A / For OUAT Post Graduate Form / For OUAT PhD Form
- It should be recent colored and passport size.
- The file size should not be more than 200 KB.
- The dimensions of photograph should be in length of 200 px and width of 150 px.
- The length of the signature should be 100px and the width should be 150px.
- Candidates should upload the documents in the JPEG / JPG format only.
Only for OUAT 2021 UG Application Form-B:
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Science Marksheet
- Certificates of Science in Class 12
- SC / ST Certificate if any
- PWD Certificate if any
- Residential Certificate
- NCC ‘B’
- Adhaar Card
- NRI/PIO Sponsored Candidates
OUAT 2021 UG Application Form
Eligible candidates can fill the OUAT 2021 application form Undergraduate courses on ouat.nic.in. They have to first have to fill the form-A and then move to onto the form-B.. Shown below are the steps to fill form-A. However, candidates can fill only one OUAT 2021 application form with one email id, multiple forms from same email id will be rejected.
Candidates should note that they have to create a password of 8 lettered word with capital letter, one small letter, one special character and one numeric character. They have to keep it very safer, as both form -A and form -B can only be accessed through login id and password.
How to fill OUAT 2021 application form-A?
- Step 1: First of all, the candidates need to click on the above given link in the color box.
- Step 2: On doing so, the student login opens, there in you have to register with the following email id, phone number, adhaar card details and category.
- Step 3: Then, an OTP is sent to the entered mobile number for validation.
- Step 4: Thereafter, the dashboard opens, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature as per prescribed format.
- Step 5: The candidates have to fill details in the OUAT application form.
- Step 6: Thereafter, the candidates have to review and sign the declaration form, after doing so, click on submit.
- Step 7: On doing so, the provisional acceptance of the registration form is sent to the candidate’s email id and phone number.
- Step 8: At last, pay the application form fee in online mode.
Important Note: In case, the transaction has been failed, the applicant should make payment again. However, if money has been deducted, then it will be reverted to the source account within 8 working days.
How to fill OUAT 2021 Application Form B?
The submission of application form-B is mandatory for successful registration in OUAT 2021. The steps to fill the same are as follows.
- Step 1: First of all, click on the OUAT 2021 application form B button present in the candidate dashboard.
- Step 2: The candidate has to fill the application form with the following details.
- Step 3: Candidates have to enter the PwD, GCH, NRI/PIO sponsored , WO, AFP and OE category details.
- Step 4: The applicants have to thereafter upload Class 10 and Class 12 details.
- Step 5: Next, read the declaration form and click on the submit button.
- Step 6: At last, take out the print out of the OUAT 2021 Application Form B.
Candidates who belong to education boards other than CHSE, CBSE and ICSE where 1st and last year marks are awarded separately. They should combine the theory and practical marks of both years. The wrong entry of marks leads to the cancellation of admission.
OUAT 2021 PG Application Form
Candidates interested in the PG courses at OUAT, need to fill the common application form on ouat.nic.in. They should note, that the fee once submitted, is not refunded under any circustance. The steps to fill the OUAT 2021 PG form are as follow.
- Step 1: First, go to the official website and locate the link for “Submission of Online Application for MSc and PhD courses.
- Step 2: Then, the candidate dashboard opens, here in one has to fill the mobile number for OTP validation.
- Step 3: Now, select the programme, course and specific qualification.
- Step 4: After doing so, fill the adhaar details, category and caste certificate details, if there are any.
- Step 5: Now, add the address details as well as the prior qualification details.
- Step 6: If you are domicile, then fill the relevant details as well. After so, move onto the declaration form.
- Step 7: Thereafter, upload signature and photograph and make payment of fee in online mode.
- Step 8: At last, take a print out of the OUAT 2021 filled application form
OUAT 2021 PhD Application Form
Candidates applying for the doctoral courses have to fill OUAT application form in online mode only. They should note that they can only fill one form for one specific PhD courses. The steps to fill the form is as follows.
- Step 1: First, go to the official website i.e ouat.nic.in and locate the link for student login for online application for doctoral courses.
- Step 2: Next, enter the mobile number, email id and captcha code.
- Step 3: On doing so, the OTP is sent to the mobile phone for validation.
- Step 4: Next, select the department type and institute type from the drop down menu.
- Step 5: Now, upload the photograph and signature as per per prescribed format.
- Step 6: Next, add address details, qualification details and other particulars in the application form.
- Step 7: After so, the read the declaration form carefully and submit the filled details.
- Step 8: At last, make the application form fee payment in online mode.
Details to be filled in the OUAT 2021 Application Form
You need to fill the correct details in the OUAT 2021 application form. Read the required information below carefully.
UG application form
- Aadhaar / Aadhaar Enrolment number
- E-mail ID
- Phone number
- 3 choices of test centres
- Category Information
PG application form
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Adhaar Number
- Present and Permanent Address
- Academic Profile
PhD application form
- Name of Department
- Institute Type
- Post Graduation Degree Particulars
- Total Grade
- Grade Secured
- Percentage obtained
OUAT 2021 Application Form Correction
In case of error / mistake in the OUAT application form, the candidates are given a chance to correct the details. This can be done until the last date of application form filling only. Candidates should note that they cannot change or edit the email id and phone number.
OUAT 2021 Admit Card
The conducting body releases the OUAT 2021 admit card on the official website. Candidates need to login with their application form number, DOB and mobile number. The admit card comprises of important details like name of candidate, test centre name and address and timings. Only candidates who are in posession of their OUAT 2021 admit card and ID proof of the applicant.
The candidates can also login with their application number and password on the official website i.e csc.lokaseba-odisha.in to download OUAT 2021 admit card.
OUAT 2021 exam is held for admissions into the UG and PG courses in Agriculture and Technology. The duration of the same is 2 hours. The exam is held in offline mode and has 200 questions, all of which are MCQ type. The seats are allotted into 9 colleges into courses like Fishery Science, Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Community Science and many others.
FAQ’s for OUAT 2021 Application Form
Ans 2. No, candidates have to fill the form online.
Ans 2. No, it is not.
Ans 3. Yes, the print out is needed at the time of admission.