OJEE 2021 Result – The exam conducting body will declare OJEE Result 2021 on the 1st week of July 2021. Candidates who have appeared in Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2021) can check their result at ojee.nic.in. Direct link will be available here. In order to download OJEE 2021 rank card, candidates have to log in with application number and date of birth. On the basis of OJEE results, one has to participate in counselling for admission to the various programs. Get here complete details and latest updates on OJEE 2021 result date, link, how to check, download score card, counselling, cut off, and more.
OJEE 2021 Result
Direct Link to Check Result: Will be available on 1st week of July 2021 result of OJEE 2021.
Here are the important things you should know about OJEE 2021 result:
|OJEE result 2021 declaration date||To be announced|
|Mode of announcement||Online, through official website|
|Website to check OJEE 2021 Result||ojee.nic.in|
|Direct link to check OJEE Result 2021||TBA|
|OJEE document verification date||TBA|
|Details required to check result||Application number, Date of birth|
OJEE 2021 Result Date
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee announces the schedule for the exam as well as the result.
|OJEE 2021 Entrance Date||17 – 24 Jun 2021|
|OJEE Result Declaring Date||1st week of Jul 2021|
|OJEE Online Web Counselling Date||to be announced|
How to Check OJEE 2021 Result / Download OJEE 2021 Rank Card?
Candidates need to check the result, download rank card, after result is announced. Once the result is declared, candidates should follow the steps given below to check their result.
Step 1: Visit the Official website (ojee.nic.in) by using your mobile or computer or laptop or you can visit the nearby cyber cafe.
Step 2: Find the official link “OJEE Result 2021”. And click on it.
Step 3: Enter Application Number and Date of Birth (in dd/mm/yyyy format) carefully in the prescribed fields. Enter same number you got in OJEE 2021 application form.
Step 4: Enter the Security Pin as shown in the box given below. Then, click on the “Submit” button.
Step 5: The OJEE 2021 Rank Card will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Download the Scorecard/Rank and take the printout for further use.
Request for Re-Totaling & Issue of Subject-Wise Marks
This facility may or may not be available this time:
Last year it was allowed that candidates wishing to get the subject-wise marks secured by them have to send a written request to the OJEE Committee office. Students had to enclose a demand draft of Rs. 400/-. The request letter for the same had to reach the OJEE office within 10 days after the declaration of the result.
Candidates desiring re-totalling or re-evaluation had to send a written request. Students had to enclose a demand draft of Rs. 500/-. The request letter for the same had to reach the OJEE office within 7 days after the declaration of the result.
OJEE 2021 Merit List
The OJEE committee prepares the merit list based on the performance of the candidates. Course-wise, separate merit lists are prepared.
Merit List for Pharmacy (B.Pharm): Merit list is on basis of marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects.
Merit List for Engineering and Technology (LE – B.Tech) under lateral entry scheme: Merit list is on basis of marks in diploma test in engineering/technology. Then there is another lateral entry admission.
Merit List for Pharmacy (LE in B.Pharm) under the Lateral Entry scheme: Merit list is on basis of marks in diploma test in Pharmacy.
The merit list will contain the scores and ranks obtained by the candidate according to the marks and cut off of that particular course.
Reservation of Seats under various Categories
The reservation policy of the OJEE is expected to be as below:
|Children’s of Green Cardholders||5%|
|Physically Challenged/Person with Disability||5%|
|Children’s of Ex-Serviceman (Engg. only)||3%|
OJEE 2021 Counselling
The OJEE Committee will commence the online web-based counselling procedure under these 5 steps:
- Register online for the web-based counselling procedure at (ojee.nic.in).
- Enter the required details like name, date of birth, mail ID, contact number, category, etc.
- Pay the counselling fee through the debit/ credit card, net banking or through the e-challan generated from the axis bank or SBI bank payable at OJEE.
- Enter the OJEE secured marks, academic details & residential details.
Choice Filling & Locking:
- Choose the options for the courses and colleges.
- Lock the choices at the end of this step.
Temporary Seat Allotment:
- The authority will generate temporary seat allotment.
- Candidates will get the temporary seat allotment letter.
- The allotment letter will contain the name of the allotted college verses the allotted course based on the rank secured and options filled by the candidates.
- Candidates then must accept the seats and go for the further step.
Reporting to Nodal Centre:
- Visit the nearby nodal centre for further payment and document verification.
- Collect all required documents (list given below in the article).
- Generate an e-challan
- Submit the required documents at the nodal centre.
- Get the receipt of documents submission and fee payment.
Confirmation of Admission:
Report to the allotted college with all documents like:
- Seat allotment letter
- Payment slip
- Entrance test documents
- Personal & academic documents
The list of documents required at the documents verification step is given below:
- 10th and 12th class Marksheet
- Qualifying examination Marksheet
- Candidate passport size photograph
- OJEE 2021 Admit Card
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate (if applicable)
- OJEE 2021 Score Card
FAQs on OJEE 2021 Result
Ans: The result will be released in 1st week of Jul 2021
Ans: The result will be released online on ojee.nic.in.
Ans: Candidates can get the result by login into the official site.
Ans: The rank and score will be declared along with the result.
Ans: The counselling will be held as online web-based counselling.
Ans: After the result, candidates have to attend the counselling procedure with all required documents.
Ans: If candidates forget the login password then click on the button “forget password” and follow the instructions.
Read the above article to get complete information about the OJEE 2021 result.
Official website: ojee.nic.in.