OJEE 2021 Application Form – Special OJEE Application form for admission into 1st year B.Tech. courses starting from July 23, 2021. Last date to apply for the form till August 17, 2021. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee has extended the last date to submit the OJEE application form. Candidates can fill the application form till July 30, 2021, and the last date for fee payment is August 02, 2021. Candidates who wish to appear in Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2021), should fill and submit the OJEE application form at ojee.nic.in. This is for admission in lateral entry to engineering or pharmacy, or courses like MBA, MCA, M.Tech, and other courses offered through this exam. In order to apply, click the direct link below and complete the steps that appear on-screen. This includes registration, filling online form, and fee payment. Know the complete registration process, dates, how to apply here.
OJEE 2021 Application Form
The application form of OJEE 2021 has been released. Apply from direct links given below.
|Form||Courses||Direct Link to Apply|
|A||Integrated MBA/B.Pharma||Click here to Apply|
|B||B. Tech (DIPLOMA and +3 Science Passout) / Lateral Entry to B Pharma 2021||Click here to Apply|
|C||MBA, MCA||Click here to Apply|
|D||M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Pharm and M.Plan||Click here to Apply|
|E||BA and MCA, MBA and PGAT (M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharm)||Click here to Apply|
|F||B.Tech Programme (1st Year under Special OJEE)||Click here to Apply|
Important points to note about application form submission of OJEE 2021 are as follows.
- The OJEE 2021 application form is released on April 14, 2021.
- It is available in online mode only on the official website ojee.nic.in.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form by registering themselves on the official site.
- After registration, you get login ID for completing the form filling process.
- There are 5 separate application forms as per the course combinations. Candidates must select correct form.
- Also, the application fee varies as per the course combinations.
- At the start of filling the application form, candidates have to choose their application form code given as (Form A/B/C/D/E).
OJEE Application Form 2021 Date
The exam conducting body has announced the important schedule for OJEE application form 2021. Check the dates are as follows.
|Start of OJEE 2021 application form submission||14 Apr 2021|
|Last date to apply||30 Jul 2021 (11.59 PM)|
|last date for fee payment||02 Aug 2021 (11.59 PM)|
|Special OJEE for B.Tech. courses|
|Start of application form submission||23 Jul 2021|
|Last date to apply||17 Aug 2021 (11.59 PM)|
|last date for fee payment||18 Aug 2021 (11.59 PM)|
Candidates have to pay a fee amount with the form. The amount will depend on the course they are selecting.
|Form Code||Courses||Application Fee|
|Form A||B.Pharm/ Integrated MBA (5 Years Course)||1000/- INR|
|Form B||Lateral Entry to B.Tech (for Diploma in Engineering students), Lateral Entry to B.Tech (for B.Sc. Students), Lateral Entry to B.Pharm (for Diploma in Pharmacy students)||1000/- INR|
|Form C||MBA, MCA||1000/- INR|
|Form D||M.Tech, M.Tech (Part-Time course for working personnel), M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharm||1000/- INR|
|Form E||Application for courses combination – MBA and MCA, MBA and M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan & M.Pharm||1500/- INR|
The list of offered courses through the OJEE 2021 is given here:
- Integrated MBA (5 Years Course)
- Lateral Entry to B.Tech (for Diploma in Engineering students)
- Lateral Entry to B.Tech (for B.Sc. Students)
- Lateral Entry to B.Pharm (for Diploma in Pharmacy students)
- M.Tech/ M.Tech (Part-Time course for working personnel)
- MBA and MCA (Application for courses combination)
- MBA and M.Tech (Application for courses combination)
Documents Required for filling Application Form
The list of important documents that are required to fill the application form is given below:
- Qualifying exam Marksheet.
- Registered Mail ID.
- Registered Mobile Number.
- Scanned image of color Photograph.
- Scanned image of Signature.
- Bank Account and credentials for application fee payment.
OJEE committee prepares the OJEE 2021 Result on the basis of performance of the candidates and Course-wise, separate merit lists will also prepare.
How to Fill OJEE 2021 Application Form?
Candidates can fill the application form only through the online mode. The application form filling procedure is divided into 4 steps as:
- Online Registration
- FIlling Application Details
- Upload Documents
- Pay Application Fee
- Visit the official website (ojee.nic.in).
- Click on the “Online Student Registration System” link.
- Navigate the link for “New Registration”.
- Choose your Application Form (A/B/C/D/E).
- Enter the required details for new registration like:
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mail ID
- Contact no.
- Then click on the submit button.
The candidates will be provided with an application number for further login until the admission procedure. Candidates must keep these login credentials safe till the last of the admission process.
Filling Application Details:
In this step, candidates have to fill in all required details in the application form.
- Log in with the secured login credentials.
- Enter the other personal details.
- Then enter your father’s and mother’s name.
- Enter your domicile status.
- Enter your address (permanent and correspondence)
- Then enter the annual family income.
- Enter your category details.
- Enter the qualifying exam details.
- Review your application details and click on the “Final Submit Application Detail” button.
Upload Documents (Images):
In this step, candidates have to upload their prepared scanned images.
- Prepare your required scanned images as per the requirement.
- Then upload the scan copy of the color photograph.
- Upload the scan copy of the signature.
- Thereafter click on submit and review.
- Check all uploaded images and click on next for payment.
|Document||File Size (in KB)||Dimension (in CM)||Format|
|Photograph||50 to 200 KB||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm||.JPG or .JPEG|
|Signature||10 to 30 KB||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm||.JPG or .JPEG|
Pay Application Fee:
- Now click on the “Proceed to Payment” button.
- Choose the payment mode.
- Remit the application fee as your opted course.
- Click on the “Final Review” of the application form.
- Then check all the entered details and click on the “Final Submission of Application Form”.
- Finally, print the confirmation page of your application form.
Keep the confirmation page and payment slip safely for further use in the admission procedure.
OJEE 2021 Admit Card
The OJEE 2021 admit card will be released online through the official website.
Candidates who successfully submit the application form on time will get admit card in time.
The OJEE admit card will contain details you entered in form, plus details for the exam. Some of the details in the hall ticket will be like name of the candidate, name of exam centre, address of exam centre, time of the exam, the duration of the paper, name of the course applied as in application form, date of the examination and important rules & instructions for the exam.
You should carry the original admit card to the examination center along with the original ID and color photographs.
FAQs on OJEE Application Form 2021
Ans. The application form is released on April 14, 2021.
Ans. The application form has released through the online mode.
Ans. Before filling the application form, candidates need to prepare the scanned copy of images, mail ID, contact number, etc.
Ans. More than one application form by a candidate will get rejected.