Oberoi STEP 2022 Application Form– Oberoi group have released Oberoi STEP Application Form at their official website, the direct link to which is provided below. Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development conducts Oberoi STEP 2022, which stands for Systematic Training and Education Program which is a interview based test to shortlist the Candidates for different programs in Oberoi and other affiliated hotels. Candidates selected will be trained at Oberoi and affiliated hotels, and will be provided a Certificate of Proficiency, from Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, plus a Bachelor Degree in Tourism Studies, from IGNOU.
Oberoi STEP 2022 Application Form
CLICK HERE to apply for Oberoi STEP 2022
By clicking on the link above you can apply for Oberoi Application form.
- Apart from the direct link above, Candidates can apply for it on the official website, i.e. oberoigroup.com.
- There are no offline forms available for Oberoi STEP 2022. Application will be filled online only.
- Oberoi group does not charge any fee for Oberoi STEP 2022 Application Form. So, one do not have to pay Oberoi STEP Application Fees.
- Oberoi STEP 2022 application forms can be filled by any 10+2 passed candidate who have achieved 70% or equivalent marks with English as a compulsory subject. Check Oberoi STEP Eligibility
- Candidate should need these documents for application form filling ready 10th, 12th marksheet, Aadhar card, signature, etc. Check Documents Needed for Application
- Aspirant should fill their details very carefully after final submission. you are not allowed to do any change in filled entities.
Oberoi STEP 2022 Application Form Dates
Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development (OCLD) has only released the application form, the dates for interview and other events are still redacted . Candidates can consider the official and tentative dates given in table below:
|Oberoi STEP 2022||DATE|
|Oberoi STEP 2022 Application Form release||February 2022 (released)|
|Oberoi STEP 2022 Closing of Application Form||April 2022 (tentative)|
|Oberoi STEP 2022 Release of Hall Ticket||April 2022 (tentative)|
|Oberoi STEP 2022 Date of Assessments and Personal Interview||April-May 2022 (tentative)|
|Oberoi STEP 2022 Result Declaration||June-July 2022 (tentative)|
|Oberoi STEP 2022 Commencement of Programm||August 2022 (tentative)|
Oberoi STEP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
One has to meet all Oberoi STEP eligibility Standards that are mentioned below:
- Candidates should be above 18 but less than 20 years of age, as on 15th August 2022.
- One should pass in Class 12th as on 1st July 2022, from a recognized Board.
- Candidate must scored 70% or above in Class 10th with English and equivalent in CBSE i.e. B2 Grade or 7 CGPA or above.
Oberoi STEP 2022 Application Form Fees
There is no Oberoi STEP application form fees for any category, so candidate do not have to pay anything for applying in Oberoi STEP 2022 Test. They simply have to register themselves, fill the application form by entering their information, recheck the details and click on the submit button. Thereafter, Oberoi STEP 2022 application form is completed and submitted.
How to Apply for Oberoi STEP 2022 Application Form?
Applicants need to fill Oberoi STEP application form online at official website of the Oberoi group learning Programmes. Below are the steps of how to fill Application form:
1st Step: Firstly, Visit the official website link oberoigroup.com or click on the direct link below.
CLICK HERE to apply for Oberoi STEP 2022
2nd Step: On visiting the learning-programmes/STEP page (through the link above). Scroll down to find Oberoi STEP Application Form. The form is depicted below.
3rd Step: After that, One have to fill the application form with their authentic details.
4th Step: After filling basic personal details one has to fill the course they are applying for, the can apply for Hotel Operations (Tour, Hospitality, Front Desk, Serving) and Kitchen Operations (Trainee cook, food sampler, raw material procurement, etc.)
5th Step: After that, Candidate select their preferred interview location.
6th Step: Fill in the Academic Details in Oberoi STEP 2022 Form
6th Step: Fill in Health Details.
8th Step: Candidates would need to write 500 word essay
9th Step: As, there is no application fee. Hence, Applicant should cross check their filled details, upload their photo and submit Oberoi STEP application Form.
10th Step: One has to take printout of the application after the final submission for future reference.
Details to Fill in Oberoi STEP 2022 Application Form
Candidates should fill the following information correctly in their application form and should recheck all the filled entries before final submission :
Basic details :
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhaar Number
- Address details
- District, Pin
Academic Details :
- Fill the Qualification Details.
- Subject Group & Code for Entrance Examination
- Status of Qualifying Examination- Passed/Appearing.
- Select Examination Centre Choices.
- Blood Group
Write Up (500 Word Essays)
- On Achievements and Extra Curricular Activities.
- ‘Why are you keen to join the hospitality industry?’
- ‘What does excellent guest service means to you?’
Documents Needed For Filling Oberoi STEP 2022 Application Form
Candidates have to keep the following given documents ready with them for filling the application form:
- Valid email ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Class 10th and 12th marksheet
- Valid mobile phone number
- Copy of passport-sized photograph
- Soft copy of signature.
Oberoi STEP 2022 Application Form Correction Window
Candidates would be allowed to make changes to their application form, though an option. (Shown Here as ‘Wish to make changes to your Oberoi STEP application Form?’). The correction window would be open for as long as the Oberoi STEP application window is open.
Oberoi STEP 2022 Admit Card:
Oberoi STEP 2022 Admit card is very important document for appearing in interview without the admit card, you will not be able to appear for interview. It is necessary for all the Aspirants to bring their hall ticket to the interviewing centre. Aspirants can get their admit card from official website.
Details on the Admit Card
Hall Ticket has the following information:
- Candidate’s name
- Basic details
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s photograph with signature.
- Date and time of the Exam.
- Location and name of examination center.
Oberoi STEP 2022 Selection Criteria
Oberoi STEP stands for Systematic Training and Education Program that is a interview based test that is conducted to shortlist interested candidates for hospitality management courses offered by the Authority. Selection will depends upon performance of a candidate in assessment and interviews. Performance of candidate will decide whether aspirant will get selected or not. one has to pass all the rounds in order to take admission. Candidates Performance will be evaluated on the basis of grooming, poise and spoken English, behavior, personality and candidate has aptitude for hospitality. These evaluation will be of 3 different rounds of interview.
FAQs About Oberoi STEP 2022 Application Form
Ans. The programs offered through Oberoi STEP 2022 are: Hotel Operations Programme in Front Office and Food & Beverage Service/ Housekeeping/ Kitchen.
Ans. No, there is no chance of editing any filled details in Oberoi STEP 2022 Application Form, as there is no correction window
Ans. There are 13 exam centers available for Oberoi STEP 2022, they are: Agra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi / NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai North, Mumbai South, Shimla, Udaipur
Ans. The programmes requires a Class 10th score of 70% or above with English as an compulsory subject. or in CBSE 7 CGPA or above.
Ans. No, there is not any written entrance exam for admission.
Ans. You can check your Oberoi STEP 2022 Results on their official website. i.e. mentioned on this page.