Planning to Apply for NPAT 2021? Know here how to do so. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has released NPAT 2021 application form at npat.in. However, you can also apply from the direct link below. The application process of NPAT 2021 is completely online. No hardcopy is to be sent to the institute. Before doing NPAT registration, be ready with the valid and working email id, contact number, class 10 & 12 marksheet, etc. Read below and know all details about How to Apply for NPAT 2021.
How to Apply for NPAT 2021?
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY: Click Here to fill NPAT 2021 application form.
Use these browsers to apply for NPAT 2021:
- Use Internet Explorer (Version 10 or above) OR
- Mozilla Firefox (50 and above) OR
- Google Chrome (50 and above) OR
NPAT 2021 Application Process in a Nut Shell: Click on the Apply Now button on the official website >> Create an account >> Verify your account >> Fill the application form >> Pay the application fee.
The detailed step by step process to do NMIMS NPAT 2021 registration and to fill the form are as follows.
Here are the steps to fill NPAT 2021 application form.
1st step: Registration
- First of all, go to the official website, npat.in. Here, locate the link of ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Next, enter the registration details like candidate’s name, email address, mobile, class 10th roll number etc.
- Then, after entering the details, provide the Captcha code in the given space and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once the registration is completed, the application id and password are generated.
2nd step: Fill the NPAT 2021 Application Form
- Now, a new page will appear. Here, click on the ‘Edit’ tab present at the topmost right corner of the page.
- Now, complete the application form. Start by entering the personal details.
- Next, enter the address and communication details.
- Then, enter the other required information.
3rd step: Upload the Photograph
- After entering the details, upload the passport size photograph.
|Photograph||JPG||80 KB||30 mm x 45 mm|
4th step: Enter Other Details
- After uploading the photograph, enter the academic details.
- Then, click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
5th step: Program and School Selection
- After this check the eligibility for the course that has to be opted. Then, select the school and programmes. Also, select the exam date from the available choices.
- Then, select the exam centres.
- Next, click on the Payment type option and then, click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
- In the next page, read the declaration, select the payment gateway type enter the captcha code and click on the ‘I Agree’ button.
6th step: Pay the Application Fee
- Lastly, pay the application fee.
|Application Fee for one programme||Rs 1800|
|Fee for two different schools||Rs 3000|
|Fee for three different schools||Rs 4000|
|Fee for four different schools||Rs 5000|
|Fee for five different schools||Rs 6000|
|Fee for six different schools||Rs 7000|
|Fee for seven different schools||Rs 8000|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Internet banking
- Wallet / Cash cards
7th step: Take the printout of the application form
- Lastly, take the printout of the submitted application form.
What to do in case of query while filling NPAT 2021 registration? If already registered, do not register again. In case of any problem, contact the NMIMS helpdesk 022 – 61306217 or Email at [email protected].
Details to be Entered in NPAT 2021 Application Form
The candidates are required to fill the following details in NPAT 2021 application form:
At the time of registration
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Father’s first name and surname
- Mother’s first name and surname
- Email address
- Mobile number
- 10th class roll number
- Photo id
- Aadhar number (Optional)
- Disability, if any
- Blood Group
- Father’s / Mother’s mobile number
Address and Communication Details
- Address details
- District / city
- Pin code
- Alternate Email id
- How did you get to know about NMIMS?
Class 10th Details
- Obtained marks / out of total
- Class 10th board
- School name
- Month / Year of Completion
Class 12th / Diploma Details
- Class 12th status
- Mode of exam
- Name of the board
- State name
- Year of completion
- Have you opted for Mathematics / Statistics in class 12th
FAQs on How to Apply for NPAT 2021
Ans. You can fill NPAT 2021 application form at npat.in.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking / UPI / Wallet / Cash Cards.
Ans. No, you cannot edit the application form after its submission.