Noida International University 2021 Application Form – The online application form for Noida International University 2021 Admission is now available, via niu.edu.in. The direct link to submit NIU application form is available in this article. Eligible candidates can submit their application either through online or offline mode. Aspirants also have to make a payment of Rs. 1100/- as the application fee. On successful submission, candidates receive an acknowledgement form through the mail. Read complete details about Noida International University 2021 Application Form, application fee, different ways to submit the form and much more here.
Noida International University 2021 Application Form
Link To Apply Online: Candidates can submit Noida International University Application form 2021 through niu.nopaperforms.com.
With the acknowledgement form, aspirants also receive the detailed schedule for the Entrance Examination.
Check all the important dates regarding the Noida International University 2021 Application Form from the table below.
|Start date of online applications||Available|
|Last date to apply||To be announced|
|Last date to pay the application fee||To be announced|
Ways to Submit NIU Application form 2021
As per the details available online, candidates can submit their applications through 3 different ways. The first is the complete online process, second is through email and the third is an offline process. Aspirants can submit their applications for NIU Admissions 2021 as per their preference. Know everything about different options to NIU Application form 2021 below.
- Option 1 –
- First option is to apply through the official website of NIU, niu.edu.in/registration.
- Next is to pay the required application fee via online mode.
- Option 2 –
- Aspirants have to download the application form from the official website, niu-edu.in.
- They have to make the payment of application fee directly to the Noida International University.
- The filled-in Noida International University application should be then sent to email@example.com. Along with the form, submit two passport size photographs. Also, mention the name, course, contact number on the backside of the scanned copy of the receipt.
- Option 3 –
- Download the application form from the NIU website, niu.edu.in.
- The filled application should be sent through speed post with the DD to the given address –
Admission Cell, Noida International University, Plot No:01 Sector-17 A, Yamuna Expressway Gautam Budh Nagar Noida UP-201306
NIU 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for Noida International University admissions 2021 is Rs. 1100/-. Aspirants applying through different modes must know the process on how they can submit their fee.
Modes of pay NIU 221 Application Fee
- Applicants applying via Option 1 can pay the fee through net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- For Option 2, aspirants need to submit fees directly to the bank’s account. The details of the current account of NIU is available below
Noida International University
A/c No. 025305007799
ICICI Bank Sector-6 1 Noida
IFSC Code- ISIS0000253,
SWIFT Code- ICICINBBCTS
- Candidates applying via Option 3 which is Demand Draft have to draw the DD in favour of Noida International University payable at New Delhi.
How to submit Noida International University 2021 Application Form?
Applicants can submit their application for Noida International University through the online procedure as well. For this, they have to visit the official website and register themselves online. Refer to the detailed step by step procedure on how to submit Noida International University 2021 Application Form below.
1st step: Visit the official website of Noida International University, niu.edu.in.
2nd step: Now, click on the “Apply now 2021-2022” button as shown below.
3rd step: A registration page now displays on the screen. Here, aspirants have to enter all the details as asked in the registration form.
4th step: On successful registration, candidates need to login again. Start filling the online application form for NIU Admissions 2021.
5th step: Hereafter, provide the details and upload the documents as asked.
6th step: The last step is to pay the Noida International University application fees.
7th step: Aspirants must take a clear print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Details to Enter in Noida International University 2021 Application Form
Following are the details that the candidate needs to enter while applying for Noida International University admissions.
- Candidate’s name
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Educational qualification details
Noida International University Acknowledgement Form 2021
Once the application form is received by the admission cell, an acknowledgement form is sent to the candidates. They will receive the form only through the email address on successful verification of eligibility. The mail will also consist of the schedule of the entrance test. GS/ PI including date, time and venue for the same. In case, aspirants did not get the acknowledgement form they should email their concern to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days from the submission of application.
Important Instructions to Fill Noida International University Application Form 2021
It is compulsory for each student to follow all the instructions prescribed by NIU. Before candidates start registering, they must read all the important instructions for NIU application form below.
- The application fee once submitted by the candidate is non-refundable.
- NIU uses the Email ID for all correspondences until the enrollment process is over. So, candidates are suggested to keep an active email id before applying online.
- In case of any questions, candidates can contact “Noida International University Query Management System”. For this, they have to register and verify the email address. Then, click on [Any Queries? Ask US] button. Hereafter, select the query to begin.
About NIU Admission 2021-2022
Noida International University, situated at Greater Noida, is one of the best universities of the country. It offers a wide variety of courses in the undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD programs. To take admission in the university, aspirants have to undergo a four-step procedure. The first step is to submit online applications before time. Thereafter, eligible candidates have to appear for the entrance test followed by seat reservation. Then, the admission of the eligible candidates is confirmed.
FAQs on Noida International University Application Form 2021
Ans 1. Candidates have to pay the application fee amounting to Rs. 1100/-.
Ans 2. Yes. Candidates can submit their filled application offline via speed post to Admission Cell, Noida International University, Plot No:01 Sector-17 A, Yamuna Expressway Gautam Budh Nagar Noida UP-201306.
Ans 3. In this case, aspirants should submit their concern via mail to email@example.com.